• "u ppl are sad sad fucks u know that"

Celebrity Tess HollidayLandwhale model, Body positive activist, and gigantic fraud

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by hood LOLCOW, Mar 3, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. No, it's not. One of her "signature poses" is to create a fake waistline by placing her hands over her abdomen like she has a waist. She cannot get her thumb around her waist; it's physically impossible.

She's doing this type of pose and they edited her waist on the right side of the photo to match the fake waistline.

(edit: not trying to be bitchy - disagree away, my friend!)

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I agree that the fingers aren't an error-but that shadow tells a story. I really don't think a woman that obese is going to have slim ankles and feet. Her legs were shooped I'm sure

Edited to add that I see the thumb error now. It's most definitely shooped out.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. That's fair. I see where you're coming from now, and I think it could go either way.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Calling

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. OK - who's the wise guy who photoshopped a Barbie head onto a Cabbage Patch Kid's body?

• Winner Winner x 6
    Patrick Buttman

Patrick Buttman big Swiss hand rapist

kiwifarms.net
  5. I can't get over how freakishly small her head is compared to the rest of her. You could fit a whole other neck on her torso and still have room for shoulders wtf.

Loving the placement of the distress/rip on the right leg of the jeans though. It looks like the denim is literally bursting under the strain of holding in those cottage cheese thighs. :lol:

• Agree Agree x 6
    Ace_Reloaded

Ace_Reloaded Got dang

kiwifarms.net
  6. Someone actually stuck their dick in her? Someone was actually able too?

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    The Colonel

The Colonel Depression Cow

kiwifarms.net
  7. I never noticed how out of place her head looks until you pointed it out, lol. You don't even need to shop it for comparison to notice that she has more volume on her fatcep than her brainless head.

It really does look like a caricature and the metal necklace separating her head from the rest of the body makes the effect even more jarring.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Shes pretty lucky not to get so much fat in her face. If you look at amy or amberlynn their heads are basically hairy balls of lard

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 1
    smallmilk

smallmilk I can only hope you know about Jesus

kiwifarms.net
  9. If she could magically be 160 pounds (assuming she weighs 350-400 now) she theoretically could be fuckable, the version of the model we see in pictures certainly would be, but her face without all that makeup artistry and filters and retouching is pretty rough. If she actually dieted and lost 60% of her current mass, she would be a mess of loose, sagging skin.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Let's catch up with Tess, it's been awhile since we last checked up on her. Has she done anything important with her life? Maybe she's started a diet or become a better person. Maybe she's given up seeking attention and decided to improve herself.
    Nope. She hasn't done any of those.

Here, she decided to take a brave stand by breastfeeding in public while protesting Trump: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4145678/Tess-Holliday-hits-breastfeeding-critics.html (http://archive.is/RRvtO)
    She takes yet another brave stand by posing shirtless in a Tornoto train station for body diversity (#IWontCompromise): http://people.com/bodies/tess-holliday-goes-shirtless-support-body-diversity/ (http://archive.is/rSB2W)
    She takes a bathroom selfie in her underwear: http://people.com/bodies/tess-holliday-stripped-down-selfie/ (http://archive.is/5vKti)
    Really newsworthy stuff.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Ride

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I'm sure she thought the profile photo was flattering since the shadow over her stomach blended into the door behind her but, then there's this unholy abomination of flesh.

[​IMG]
    TFW your tattoo is disgusted to be a part of your body.

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Kermit Can

Kermit Can Not Deal With This Shit

kiwifarms.net
  12. For someone who 'doesn't care about her appearance and loves her body as it is' she surely does use crazy amounts of photoshop.

I mean just look at her ass, it is almost smooth and I'm pretty sure it looks like craters in real life with the amount of fat that she carries everywhere.

No cellulite whatsoever? Yeah for sure, nice try fatty.

• Late Late x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I thought I'd make the sacrifice and post the pics here. Apologies for the potato quality on some of 'em.

tess1.png

tess2.png
    tess3.png

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Pina Colada

Pina Colada BEEG AMERICAN TEETEES
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Screenshot_20170217-000142.jpg Screenshot_20170217-000120.jpg

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 1
    Cake Farts

Cake Farts C͈̲̻O̯R̬RUP̟T͇̼͙̹ION̟S̰͈̪̞͍ ̲̹̙͚̺̳INTENSIFY>

kiwifarms.net
  15. She's always holding that kid like she's clutching a 20 pound bag of flour. Can she hold him on her hip the way most women hold an older baby or a toddler or is she that fucking fat. Gorillas sling their offspring around with more grace.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  16. [​IMG]

Geometry, brah

• Winner Winner x 23
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Re: the topless subway "protest", guess which hippo couldn't wear her heels for more than a couple minutes and opted to walk around barefoot in a public subway station for the rest of the afternoon? Say, some sort of poor white trash from Mississippi?
    tess subway.jpg

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Look at this fat spilling from her waist level.

Can you imagine the pressure on the poor denim around her belly button when she sits?

They should totally incorporate that material in the aircrafts, it's clearly fucking indestructible.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Those look a lot like these jeans right here. Torrid's denim line is practically bulletproof. It's designed for big, fat asses, after all... If you're like a size 16 or below and your chub rub isn't that intense, you'll get a lot of good wear out of them with proper care.

If you're as big as Tess and you make a 3-button pair of jeggings look like they only have one because the other two disappear under your gut, however...

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. That kid's seen some shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    meretseger

meretseger snek like quiet.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.