• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. They've changed their bot behavior since last time. I've added a mandatory CAPTCHA at a Cloudflare level. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Culture Texas pastor who praised Pulse shooting resigns, after using prostitutes, gambling and smoking weedKarma’s a bitch, ain’t it?

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Outer Party Member, Jan 10, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. (From the Daily Mail)

(Archive)

They’re a dime a dozen, but I love it when these kind of people, those who do shady activities while running their mouth preaching hate, face justice.

• Winner Winner x 38
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Outer Party Member

Outer Party Member 6079 Smith W

kiwifarms.net
  2. This dude still ain't got shit on Tom Haggard. The dude was an old Pray The Gay Away Drug Warrior that got caught in a hotel with a gay prostitute and enough heroin to kill a walrus

Good attempt, though

EDIT: Ted Haggard, not Tom and he did meth, not heroin. I didn't sleep for a day and a half when I wrote this and I was very tired, sue me. Even so, massive hypocrite and was funny to see him fall

• Like Like x 19
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    #2 Hux, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Hux

Hux

kiwifarms.net
  3. But no gay stuff happened at the drugged up Vegas Night hooker party, right? Wouldn't want him to be a COMPLETE hypocrite.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Actually WILL Call Somebody.....

kiwifarms.net
  4. Lol, religious A-Logging.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Like Like x 4
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    King Buzzo

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Wonder what his KF username is?

"The June 2016 attack at Pulse nightclub left 49 people dead
    'There are still several dozen of these c***ts in ICU. I will pray to God that God will finish the job that that man started,' he said. "

Lol The absolute madman

"I'm cool with all the gods. Gods recognize gods.'"

So now he's a polytheist? 5% Nation?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    Snuckening

Snuckening Special

kiwifarms.net
  6. I'd bet everything in the donation dish that coke was his drug of choice when banging hookers and playing blackjack. Risk takers love stimulants but he knows people are more tolerant of weed these days.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Batman VS Tony Danza

Batman VS Tony Danza The Eternal Struggle
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. FTFY https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Haggard

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Rat Speaker

Rat Speaker Just scratching my ear
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I love how he apologizes for this stuff but not for the extremely hateful and disrespectful stuff he said about the victims of the Pulse Nightclub Shooting.

What a fucking nigger.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Canned Bread

Canned Bread Wow, they have it!

kiwifarms.net
  9. Can somebody exain to me what the heck slur c****ts is??

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Start a war betamex

Start a war betamex You can not silence this dogs bark

kiwifarms.net
  10. It won't matter.

As long as the man still has faith in Jesus, he will go to heaven in death.

The homosexuals, however, are most likely non Christian, and will therefore go to hell when they die.

• Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    #11 Iwasamwillbe, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Iwasamwillbe

Iwasamwillbe The Ground of Being

kiwifarms.net
  11. Aw, the lovely story of Jesus and his gas chambers.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Daughter of Cernunnos

Daughter of Cernunnos I’d rather be a Pagan suckled in a creed outworn.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Christs.

Edited due to one word post: please don't kill me like those poor troons

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    #13 Buster O'Keefe, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Buster O'Keefe

Buster O'Keefe Literally a Mumsnetter

kiwifarms.net
  13. I think there's a Chick tract about this, but instead of homos the hellbound are missionaries who spent more time improving people's lives than converting them to Christianity, whereas a murderer repents on his deathbed and gets into heaven. But I might be conflating two different tracts

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ProgKing of the North

ProgKing of the North Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands

kiwifarms.net
  14. That would be Flight 144. Here it is for all you sinners.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Outer Party Member

Outer Party Member 6079 Smith W

kiwifarms.net
  15. Cunts. You added an extra star after he already added an extra star.

• Agree Agree x 1
    registereduser

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Oh shit. Should have caught that typo.

Iwasamwillbe

Iwasamwillbe The Ground of Being

kiwifarms.net
  17. These guys are generally charlatans. It’s an extremely old profession, the traveling healer/evangelist/seer/mystic/soothsayer or whatever. Radio gave them an easier method of delivery from traveling with a band of misfits, and then that moved to television, and now to the internet.

Before there was Christianity, I’m sure there were plenty of people wandering around preaching about this god or that god and how if you gave their messenger some coins then you could also achieve the enlightenment of the messenger.

So I always kinda chuckle to myself when the fedora brigade points and laughs and masturbates furiously to another “Christian” being a hypocrite in these situations when almost every religion that has ever been practiced on the planet has had a similar episode every so often. If you want to proclaim that secularism doesn’t suffer from such pitfalls, well I’d like to discuss something with you. Something you’d love. Something you want. Something you need. It’s perfect for you and your family. It’s perfect for your budget. It’s perfect for your lifestyle. It’s the perfect product.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  18. The entire basis of Christianity revolves around sin and forgiveness, and that no one is perfect. That's why it isn't a big deal if a Christian preacher messes up because that is what is expected of humanity. It's how he makes up for it that's important.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Coleman Francis

Coleman Francis The jerk of all jerks.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. And here I was thinking only Muslims were happy about Pulse. Glad to see diversity working together and showing us it's the future.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.