Texts between Chris and Copitz, The Captain discovers the Idea Guys

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Argh My Cigar

shes got pesos in one pocket and yen in the other
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sober now so I’m posting these
EAA825C7-4864-4829-8251-5F17CC807DC5.jpeg

4987A17E-2773-4002-ACCE-A6B4444B6010.jpeg

D3E7A8D6-9CA2-48F9-9577-6BC846DA767F.jpeg

DDA1EE64-3179-48AD-8AB6-6514D70E3E06.jpeg

1192B601-EF92-4795-ACD2-8419DEB8C27C.jpeg

Chris and Copitz conversating.

Afterward Copitz did his interview and The Captain was informed.
EB4BEEFE-F7E8-441A-A6C1-5C2B9597F139.jpeg

Told him about Copitz’s interview plans after the above convo happened
A4EC68FC-56EC-46A2-B8D2-2F57CE4ABFCE.jpeg

The Captain upon discovering the Idea Guy’s schemes.

That’s all I’m posting and I’m only doing this because I should’ve done it in the last thread.
As a bonus here’s my friend helping Chris fix his C64. He does have some measure of technical knowledge.
A9D56381-8F41-4D3A-91DE-88FFE4CDE5DD.jpeg

Last edited:

Argh My Cigar

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did you ever meet chris in person?

You know what i'm going to ask next
brony2.jpg

brony1.jpg

No, I ended up choosing not to go. Unfortunately The Captain was concerned about Chris's hotel accomodations as at the time he could only afford something cheap and shitty in a dilapidated neighborhood near Baltimore. I let Chris keep the reservations and was reimbursed.

Oh, god, he's doing it again. Make him stop.

I just wanted to release what I said I would. Also I hope there aren't any hard feelings for all the shit I threw at you the other day; insulting your vocation was a low blow.

So is Copitz also named Chris?

Yes. So two Jacks, two Chris's.

Last edited:

cruelcruelsummer

Strange voices are saying (What did they say?)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1114068
View attachment 1114069

No, I ended up choosing not to go. Unfortunately The Captain was concerned about Chris's hotel accomodations as at the time he could only afford something cheap and shitty in a dilapidated neighborhood near Baltimore. I let Chris keep the reservations and was reimbursed.

I just wanted to release what I said I would. Also I hope there aren't any hard feelings for all the shit I threw at you the other day; insulting your vocation was a low blow.

Yes. So two Jacks, two Chris's.

That's a shame. You could've popped your cherry with Chris and enjoyed some sweet after-sex hijinks at the con.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, it's just not entertaining.
It's kind of like watching Chris read a comic book vs watching Chris accidentally poke his eye out with those crystals.

Argh My Cigar

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, it's just not entertaining.
It's kind of like watching Chris read a comic book vs watching Chris accidentally poke his eye out with those crystals.

And I spoke to a few other users on here that I’m somehow still tight with, got some feedback over whether or not to post these, and people were still curious and actually wanted the evidence I said I would give, so here it is. If you’re not entertained, then I’m sorry but I can’t really sway your opinion. But I’m not gonna claim that starting a shooting match with you was right.

Last edited:

Argh My Cigar

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did chris ever talk about barb?

Chris kinda became more aware of Barb’s negativity and how she holds him back from having fun by sheltering him. At the same time whenever he puts his foot down he immediately pulls it back when she threatens to kill herself. The Captain spoke to Barb several times and managed to get her to concede after he reassured her that Chris was in good hands. The Captain had a tactic of leveraging his military background to gain the trust of people within Chris’s life; Barb because of Bob’s own service record and Megan because of her thing for men in uniform. Chris has also been trying to get The Captain to send messages to Megan on his behalf but Meg told him to tell Chris that she has access to guns. She’s pretty locked and loaded.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, you were right, one on one Chris seems friggin' normal! Like, almost eerily normal, like Public Chris and Private Chris are 2 completely separate people. I wonder if it's that thing where some people know they're on camera or in front of an audience and suddenly their voice, mannerisms, and even their gestures change.

{o}P II

A man deprived of his chat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris kinda became more aware of Barb’s negativity and how she holds him back from having fun by sheltering him. At the same time whenever he puts his foot down he immediately pulls it back when she threatens to kill herself. The Captain spoke to Barb several times and managed to get her to concede after he reassured her that Chris was in good hands. The Captain had a tactic of leveraging his military background to gain the trust of people within Chris’s life; Barb because of Bob’s own service record and Megan because of her thing for men in uniform. Chris has also been trying to get The Captain to send messages to Megan on his behalf but Meg told him to tell Chris that she has access to guns. She’s pretty locked and loaded.
Do you have any updates on the state of branchland court?

Argh My Cigar

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you have any updates on the state of branchland court?

The Captain was trying to visit 14BC to start the process of getting him onto a Section 8 waiting list due to his familiarity with government subsidized programs and a few bureaucrats he was connected to. At the time there was supposedly a contract in the works with Greene County that was meant to facilitate the construction of some newer apartments in a safe area but I doubt they’re anywhere close to getting that finalized. Unfortunately Cap could not take the time to visit Chris personally because of his own medical issues and dealing with taking care of his daughter and fixing up his house. His wife was also getting really irate about him constantly stepping aside during family trips, movies, vacations, etc to talk to Chris. She was one of the determining factors that forced Cap to wash his hands of him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, you were right, one on one Chris seems friggin' normal! Like, almost eerily normal, like Public Chris and Private Chris are 2 completely separate people. I wonder if it's that thing where some people know they're on camera or in front of an audience and suddenly their voice, mannerisms, and even their gestures change.
I believe that Chris would at the most seem like an eccentric LARPer at first glance if you had no idea who he was and looked at his Twitter feed. He is able to be surprisingly cogent when he wants to.