Texts between Chris and Copitz, The Captain discovers the Idea Guys

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Argh My Cigar

shes got pesos in one pocket and yen in the other
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this thread may not be up long but before it's locked I must say interesting stuff here, while some would say it's too little too late to be relevant I say it's like declassifng redacted documents and getting another point of view on a historical event

Unfortunately a lot of stuff was deleted and I can only give you screenshots I took when I was acting as a middle man for The Captain and other shitheads trying to capitalize on Chris’s newly discovered vulnerability at the time.
E4CC686F-9E62-4DF6-A394-0C82D8CF59CE.jpeg

The Captain, and I quote, told me “I can be your best friend or your worst nightmare” in regards to me leaking this info. But when he basically scorched his entire internet presence there was nothing really stopping me, but I also did it out of respect to him helping Chris as well as taking the time to contact my doxxed family members and reassure them that nothing was gonna happen (and nothing did). All that happened was some retarded we-en sent a pizza to my house, except the owners know me as it’s a block away from my house so once I explained it they just let me keep it for free. So thanks for feeding my family that night guys!

This led to a huge we-en outbreak (some cuntnugget on /cow/ was pretending to be me) and then on the CWC subreddit we had crap like this (due to the video request I made asking Chris to call out DIO):
8C7C95AE-9984-45A1-A47B-1389F3B4E9FD.jpeg

962E7CB2-A068-45B7-811F-B8F2BC8CE708.png

I’m gonna try to get as much stuff as I can off of the devices I was using at the time involving direct interactions with Chris but I’m giving you anything I can as I find it.

Last edited:

Argh My Cigar

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
7B919F44-F337-43FD-85D4-826C4DCAE58E.jpeg

ED140C4A-64A6-4BE6-81C4-AEB22628AADE.jpeg

Unfortunately Chris is only really compliant if you use RP.
66C47B5B-39BB-4619-A6A0-C06A692330BE.jpeg

Anna relented and gave me info about what The Captain was trying to set up before Chris threw everything down the drain and stopped listening to anyone who wouldn’t enable him.

The Captain was still in contact with Chris when the TTS invited him over and encouraged him to smoke weed but nothing he said could dissuade Chris from feeding obvious trolls.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any interactions you had with chris that could be classed as humorous
I'd kinda like to know myself, does Chris have a better sense of humor in private? We've seen that interacting with an audience larger than one person can make him a bit more of a tryhard, but what about when he's relaxed?
What's his sense of humor like? Knock knock jokes? Lewd limericks? Topical humor? Observational comedy?

deadson

kiwifarms.net
The Captain was trying to visit 14BC to start the process of getting him onto a Section 8 waiting list due to his familiarity with government subsidized programs and a few bureaucrats he was connected to. At the time there was supposedly a contract in the works with Greene County that was meant to facilitate the construction of some newer apartments in a safe area but I doubt they’re anywhere close to getting that finalized. Unfortunately Cap could not take the time to visit Chris personally because of his own medical issues and dealing with taking care of his daughter and fixing up his house. His wife was also getting really irate about him constantly stepping aside during family trips, movies, vacations, etc to talk to Chris. She was one of the determining factors that forced Cap to wash his hands of him.
Can't blame her, tbh.

Argh My Cigar

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd kinda like to know myself, does Chris have a better sense of humor in private? We've seen that interacting with an audience larger than one person can make him a bit more of a tryhard, but what about when he's relaxed?
What's his sense of humor like? Knock knock jokes? Lewd limericks? Topical humor? Observational comedy?

He likes old comedians. George Burns, Don Rickles, Moe Howard, etc. This is solely due to nostalgia because of Bob and Barb, and not because he understands the subject matter of their material other than “HAHA FUNNY ACCENT”. Other than that he’s humorless and takes most things too seriously.

Like how he interpreted Family Guy as being fact in regards to homosexuality and the Bible and Meg’s status as a punching bag. He’s as dense as a lead brick.

That being said, other than his lack of understanding or awareness of certain social subtleties, he‘s definitely learning how to interact with people at a surface level mainly through trial and error. Him being exposed to groups that actually want to be around him has rubbed off on him and he’s pretty relaxed around people he thinks wouldn’t judge him.

Also that “A Lifted Dance” video wasn’t a troll request; after he bought the ticket, he immediately drank a bit of vodka and did a happy drunk dance to celebrate.

Argh My Cigar

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn it @Argh My Cigar, this thread is gonna get locked again. This is just less interesting than MKR Threatening Dillin Thomas with an Dillin x Sockness Hentai.
AAAC1F03-EA9F-4D3C-B30D-DAE754FD9A37.jpeg

TAH allowed it as long as I can keep things coming along. I’ve been in contact with Copitz over getting everything between The Captain, Chris, myself and him but he’s currently in school and busy. He said he’d get back to me but if that’s not gonna happen then unfortunately it’s gonna be shut down.

In the meantime here’s me and Cap regarding Chris’s ban from Anytime Fitness:
4592E6BB-7D79-4236-AE27-88222DAFFCB3.jpeg

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris has also been trying to get The Captain to send messages to Megan on his behalf but Meg told him to tell Chris that she has access to guns. She’s pretty locked and loaded.
We already knew this, and it was funnier when Chris revealed it to us.
Unfortunately Cap could not take the time to visit Chris personally because of his own medical issues and dealing with taking care of his daughter and fixing up his house. His wife was also getting really irate about him constantly stepping aside during family trips, movies, vacations, etc to talk to Chris. She was one of the determining factors that forced Cap to wash his hands of him.
HAHAHAHA @The Captain you dumbass

die @Argh My Cigar

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
Sheesh, let the guy drop content, there may interesting stuff. If you don't think so, nobody is forcing you to follow the thread... OP is still a faggot for throwing money at Chris, though.

View attachment 1114290

TAH allowed it as long as I can keep things coming along. I’ve been in contact with Copitz over getting everything between The Captain, Chris, myself and him but he’s currently in school and busy. He said he’d get back to me but if that’s not gonna happen then unfortunately it’s gonna be shut down.

In the meantime here’s me and Cap regarding Chris’s ban from Anytime Fitness:
View attachment 1114294
It really was because Chris farting and burping all the time? To which point speds calling the gym and making shit up contributed?