Texts between Chris and Copitz, The Captain discovers the Idea Guys

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Argh My Cigar

shes got pesos in one pocket and yen in the other
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sheesh, let the guy drop content, there may interesting stuff. If you don't think so, nobody is forcing you to follow the thread... OP is still a faggot for throwing money at Chris, though.

It really was because Chris farting and burping all the time? To which point speds calling the gym and making shit up contributed?

Yeah Chris cannot modulate himself at all. He ate something for lunch that day that made him gassy and he didn’t quite get that exerting yourself when you have the shits is a bad idea.

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
Why don't these faggots who get into contact with Chris ever try to troll him into getting a job?

The Captain was trying to visit 14BC to start the process of getting him onto a Section 8 waiting list due to his familiarity with government subsidized programs and a few bureaucrats he was connected to. At the time there was supposedly a contract in the works with Greene County that was meant to facilitate the construction of some newer apartments in a safe area but I doubt they’re anywhere close to getting that finalized. Unfortunately Cap could not take the time to visit Chris personally because of his own medical issues and dealing with taking care of his daughter and fixing up his house. His wife was also getting really irate about him constantly stepping aside during family trips, movies, vacations, etc to talk to Chris. She was one of the determining factors that forced Cap to wash his hands of him.

I sincerely hope that his wife left him because he was going out of his way to tard wrangle a fat smelly autist who doesn't appreciate anything that anyone does for him.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Why don't these faggots who get into contact with Chris ever try to troll him into getting a job?

I am going to paraphrse what Null said about it on The Dick Show.

“What kind of work do you think he could do? Would you want him serving you fries?”

Chris is officially too mentally disabled to do any job, honestly I am trying to think of a possible non-human interaction job for him but then it would require physical exercise.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

“What kind of work do you think he could do? Would you want him serving you fries?”

Chris is officially too mentally disabled to do any job, honestly I am trying to think of a possible non-human interaction job for him but then it would require physical exercise.
Yeah, I just looked up a list of jobs for "special needs adults" (polite speak for tards) and here were some of the recommendations:

Retail - Inflict direct interaction with Chris on the unsuspecting public? Inadvisable.
Kitchen/Culinary - I'd sooner eat a burger cooked by a hobo over a trash fire than eat anything Chris has handled. His hygiene is atrocious.
Hotel/Hospitality - See above; Retail. Any job where he has to deal with the public directly is a no go.
Animal Care - He's murdered enough cats already!
The Arts - Yeah, Chris already does that and he ain't good at it. His shit only sells for novelty value to w.e.e.n.s
Vocational Counselor - What the fuck would Chris know about that? He knows jack fucking shit about getting, keeping or even DOING a job.
Physicians Assistant/Pharmaceutical Sales - Anyone who thinks giving Chris access to drugs is a good idea is more exceptional than he is.

And I highly doubt Chris would commit to anything long term anyway when the government is more than willing to foot the bill for his continued existence and more or less ignore his undeclared income from the sale of his old Fanta cans and shitty Sonichu merch so he can buy extra lego sets and pony crap. Why would he ever WANT to get a job?Why would anyone ever WANT him to get a job considering we all know how utterly bad at it he'd be.
Maybe there's something out there that Chris hasn't tried yet that he'd be perfect for, but I'm not gonna hold my breath on that.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net

I sincerely hope that his wife left him because he was going out of his way to tard wrangle a fat smelly autist who doesn't appreciate anything that anyone does for him.

Helping Chris is like a curse, it never leads to anything good. You'll waste your time, your money, or your patience. Even any sense of good feels about helping a sped will go away when you see him waste whatever help you supplied and then ignore you because he wants to type about magical pony goddesses. The orbiters who do it now are mostly just wasting their time with their autistic Discord superfriends RP bullshit. Not that I believe their time would be spent curing cancer or anything.

JULAY

kiwifarms.net

He's not too tarded to sort recycling. Or push a broom and mop floors. And physical exercise would be good for him. In case you hadn't noticed, he's rather rotund.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
He's not too tarded to sort recycling. Or push a broom and mop floors. And physical exercise would be good for him. In case you hadn't noticed, he's rather rotund.
Whiles both of those suggestions aren’t terrible. Theirs the issue of what happens when he gets paid.

as OP is acutely aware, he will burn that cash on saving his imaginary town or funkopops before using it to help himself

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whiles both of those suggestions aren’t terrible. Theirs the issue of what happens when he gets paid.

as OP is acutely aware, he will burn that cash on saving his imaginary town or funkopops before using it to help himself

Who cares, at least he earned it & concurrently had to put some of it back into the system he has been gaming most of his life.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Captain was trying to visit 14BC to start the process of getting him onto a Section 8 waiting list due to his familiarity with government subsidized programs and a few bureaucrats he was connected to. At the time there was supposedly a contract in the works with Greene County that was meant to facilitate the construction of some newer apartments in a safe area but I doubt they’re anywhere close to getting that finalized. Unfortunately Cap could not take the time to visit Chris personally because of his own medical issues and dealing with taking care of his daughter and fixing up his house. His wife was also getting really irate about him constantly stepping aside during family trips, movies, vacations, etc to talk to Chris. She was one of the determining factors that forced Cap to wash his hands of him.
Yes, if If I was in that situation, I would have asked Captain if he was gay. Neglecting your wife and child in honor of some fat, smelly tranny is disgusting behavior. I don't think anyone should try to come between Chris & Barb either, that's very unethical and manipulative.

It really was because Chris farting and burping all the time? To which point speds calling the

Of course it was. Chris is disgusting. I can't believe people were actually buying into the weens theory. Not only is Chris self-destructive, he thinks he has the divine right to be self destructive. This is why Chris will eventually get kicked out of every place he frequent or rents. I just wonder what else he was doing that got him kicked out of that gym. With Chris, it's never just burping and farting.

Last edited:

Arcturus

kiwifarms.net

Yeah I can't blame her. She probably was a normie on top of it. Can you imagine? You're trying to have a nice vacation and your husband keeps sneaking off. This keeps happening for other events and trips. You wonder why. Eventually you find out he's been running off to talk to (and throwing money at) some dumpy tranny obsessed with toys. He's lucky he got away with just washing his hands of Chris. Cause I think a lot of women would be thinking their husband had some real fucked up kink at that point and would be looking for a way out.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
Yeah Chris cannot modulate himself at all. He ate something for lunch that day that made him gassy and he didn’t quite get that exerting yourself when you have the shits is a bad idea.
Those poor women behind him in the line of stationary bikes or in spin class. You'd think if he wasn't so delusional about being a real woman he'd take up lifting weights or something that could help him lose his jelly belly but nope. Just one of the girls so he exercises like one.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
I just wonder what else he was doing that got him kicked out of that gym. With Chris, it's never just burping and farting.
I have the nebulous memory of Chris getting a previous warning because of not using towels to sit on machines, leaving his nasty butt-sweat on them, but don't take my word for it.

TaterBot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another day, another sucker...

Why is Chris's writing so different in private than in public postings? Obviously he can control the idiotic sperging when he wants. Just as he controls the merge craziness with his therapists or in court. He's a dumbass but he's sly.

Argh My Cigar

shes got pesos in one pocket and yen in the other
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is your endgame here?

Everyone was needlessly speculating over who The Captain was, how he got involved with Chris, and what exactly was the dynamic between them. I know that providing this removes a ton of the mystique surrounding it, but as I was privy to a few things that anyone not in direct contact Chris wasn't, I felt the need to at least give up what I knew and possibly more.

Yeah I can't blame her. She probably was a normie on top of it. Can you imagine? You're trying to have a nice vacation and your husband keeps sneaking off. This keeps happening for other events and trips. You wonder why. Eventually you find out he's been running off to talk to (and throwing money at) some dumpy tranny obsessed with toys. He's lucky he got away with just washing his hands of Chris. Cause I think a lot of women would be thinking their husband had some real fucked up kink at that point and would be looking for a way out.

The sad part is that The Captain's immediate family have all passed away and he's only 34. His wife's family is literally his only family and he'd have episodes where he'd be so caught up with anxiety that he'd end up texting me about it. He was using his medical leave to get some time to go on vacation and clear his head but unfortunately all the shit that he's been dealing with piled on too much at once.

His wife is completely unaware of who Chris is and has her own life and shit going on. She just knows that her husband was "posting on that dumb forum about that weird Pikachu guy" and that was about it. The Captain doesn't really have anyone in his life other than his wife, his wife's friends, and his wife's family. Cap does have autism and so he sort of "gets" Chris and I genuinely feel bad for him at times because he's trying very hard to be a decent man. His values are very old school because, like I mentioned before, he had elderly parents (even older than Chris's) so he has an empathy for him that most people don't. Mine were elderly too, but I'm adopted and live with other relatives, so we all had a little circlejerk over being raised by the Silent Generation.

Chris is also normal when he thinks he's in control. So Captain was acting like an officer directly under Chris rather than a friend. So anytime he believes he's the reason there's a hangout, he can reflect other people pretty well.