Texts between Chris and Copitz, The Captain discovers the Idea Guys

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Cardboard Box Mountain

kiwifarms.net
Mariposa: You're right. I wouldn't tolerate it for a second either. If I'm on what's supposed to be a nice vacation and hubs goes and ruins it constantly sneaking off to text some sperg, there will be consequences.

Jasonfan89: Chris's idea of "what women do" is extremely dated. Women have long since cottoned on to the fact that lifting weights will get the fat off their asses faster than doing loads of cardio and will not make them look like men (unless they are crazy and take steroids.) I have seen beautiful young women doing legit pullups in the gym. Older women stick with a split between weight machines and cardio most of the time. But Chris knows nothing of what a woman's life or body is actually like. Never will.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His wife is completely unaware of who Chris is and has her own life and shit going on. She just knows that her husband was "posting on that dumb forum about that weird Pikachu guy" and that was about it. The Captain doesn't really have anyone in his life other than his wife, his wife's friends, and his wife's family. Cap does have autism and so he sort of "gets" Chris and I genuinely feel bad for him at times because he's trying very hard to be a decent man. His values are very old school because, like I mentioned before, he had elderly parents (even older than Chris's) so he has an empathy for him that most people don't. Mine were elderly too, but I'm adopted and live with other relatives, so we all had a little circlejerk over being raised by the Silent Generation.
When I hear stuff like this, I cringe and facepalm so hard. I don't mean to be rude, because I know both you and Cappy have autism, but you were both being manipulated by someone who believes himself to be better than everyone else. Even non-autistic people who are overly empathetic and caring in their nature can see straight through Chris. His mother is the queen of conning rubes, FFS. I hope this taught you a lesson.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing worse than trying to tard wrangle Chris for internet fame and good boy points from dear leader is being outmaneuvered and outsmarted by three stoner teenage troons.
Chris is aways going to side with young women who are willing to put up with him being touchy feely with them over a man no matter how much gifts they buy him.

You'd have to be pretty deluded at this point to want to have anything to do with Chris, if you're a young biological women sooner or later he's going to be a creep / touch you even if you ask him not to and if you're a man then you're there to do the things he can't be bothered to (The 'Adulting') or be a paypig.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I hear stuff like this, I cringe and facepalm so hard. I don't mean to be rude, because I know both you and Cappy have autism, but you were both being manipulated by someone who believes himself to be better than everyone else. Even non-autistic people who are overly empathetic and caring in their nature can see straight through Chris. His mother is the queen of conning rubes, FFS. I hope this taught you a lesson.
This was something like captains third attempt since 2014 to burst onto the Chris Chan scene. He wasn’t just some empathetic autist looking to save a soul, this was all just a means to an end. A few of us told him openly from the very beginning to not get involved, dump your ideaguy info, take a bow and step aside. But he just had to go deeper, gotta get that christorical figure badge. My favorite part was when the captain and some other idiot donor pulled Chris’s wreckless ass out of the fire after his van broke down and he just spent $2k at a pony convention. And who did Chris thank for saving him from an actual life crisis? His fucking magic cartoon husband. I hope that shit stung.

Chris is a black hole of entitled neediness and he literally considers all other people in the world NPCs in his own personal sandbox game.

Still, thanks for the info dump OP. I wish more people laid all their cards out after their sagas run their course.

Cedric_Eff

I'm the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
This was something like captains third attempt since 2014 to burst onto the Chris Chan scene. He wasn’t just some empathetic autist looking to save a soul, this was all just a means to an end. A few of us told him openly from the very beginning to not get involved, dump your ideaguy info, take a bow and step aside. But he just had to go deeper, gotta get that christorical figure badge. My favorite part was when the captain and some other idiot donor pulled Chris’s wreckless ass out of the fire after his van broke down and he just spent $2k at a pony convention. And who did Chris thank for saving him from an actual life crisis? His fucking magic cartoon husband. I hope that shit stung.

Chris is a black hole of entitled neediness and he literally considers all other people in the world NPCs in his own personal sandbox game.

Still, thanks for the info dump OP. I wish more people laid all their cards out after their sagas run their course.
What is the Cap up to these day? Still fucking Chris?

Argh My Cigar

shes got pesos in one pocket and yen in the other
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So whatever happened to Copitz? The last I remember him popping up was when he filmed that urban exploration video with CWC. Is he still trying to hang out with him?

Copitz doesn't check the farms but you can keep up with him over his Twitter (Copitz3).

Yes, he's still doing stuff with Chris. No, I can't say what he's doing. We had a conversation last night and he was completely unaware of the Idea Guys and who they were, Chris's delusions, and everything else that's gone on within the last two years of Christory.
c0ppy.PNG

Copitz doesn't quite understand how lucky he is because people speculated that he was trying to take advantage of Chris's efamy for his own advantage, and to be blunt, I kind of feel the same way. But he's not making fun of him and actually pays him for his contributions so it's whatever. People have been reaching out to him and he's reaching out to them, and he's been collaborating with other people. I can't say who they are or what the nature of the content is, other than that they were recorded over the summer. When I told Copitz about everything and how gullible Chris has become, he was pretty spooked but seemed to understand to tread very lightly when hanging out with him. The fact that he actually spends money and time hanging out with Chris yet doesn't actually stay informed on what's going on is what concerns me. But I'm cool with him and he's very respectful to Chris.
What is the Cap up to these day? Still fucking Chris?

Hirtes tried to scrounge up all this info on his dox and came to /cow/ spamming it in the CWC threads. Basically calling him out and how his wife is a mail order bride, shit like that. Told Cap, and he just said to let Hirtes have his little tantrum. Cap also knows Kim and, yeah, she's kind of a huge troll that's basically been several women in Chris's life. She still says hi to him when she sees him in public but he doesn't seem to recognize her.

Cap hasn't spoken to Chris in over a year. Not only was keeping in contact with Chris and regulating him starting to be more trouble than it was worth, but orbiters like Kengle went out of their way to get his attention. Cap genuinely doesn't dislike Kengle and he knows that, and was disappointed that a man in his 60s is choosing to spend his old age writing dumb shit that nobody cares about inspired by another autist's dumb shit that at least some people care about.

Cedric_Eff

I'm the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Copitz doesn't check the farms but you can keep up with him over his Twitter (Copitz3).

Yes, he's still doing stuff with Chris. No, I can't say what he's doing. We had a conversation last night and he was completely unaware of the Idea Guys and who they were, Chris's delusions, and everything else that's gone on within the last two years of Christory.
View attachment 1115501
Copitz doesn't quite understand how lucky he is because people speculated that he was trying to take advantage of Chris's efamy for his own advantage, and to be blunt, I kind of feel the same way. But he's not making fun of him and actually pays him for his contributions so it's whatever. People have been reaching out to him and he's reaching out to them, and he's been collaborating with other people. I can't say who they are or what the nature of the content is, other than that they were recorded over the summer. When I told Copitz about everything and how gullible Chris has become, he was pretty spooked but seemed to understand to tread very lightly when hanging out with him. The fact that he actually spends money and time hanging out with Chris yet doesn't actually stay informed on what's going on is what concerns me. But I'm cool with him and he's very respectful to Chris.

Hirtes tried to scrounge up all this info on his dox and came to /cow/ spamming it in the CWC threads. Basically calling him out and how his wife is a mail order bride, shit like that. Told Cap, and he just said to let Hirtes have his little tantrum. Cap also knows Kim and, yeah, she's kind of a huge troll that's basically been several women in Chris's life. She still says hi to him when she sees him in public but he doesn't seem to recognize her.

Cap hasn't spoken to Chris in over a year. Not only was keeping in contact with Chris and regulating him starting to be more trouble than it was worth, but orbiters like Kengle went out of their way to get his attention. Cap genuinely doesn't dislike Kengle and he knows that, and was disappointed that a man in his 60s is choosing to spend his old age writing dumb shit that nobody cares about inspired by another autist's dumb shit that at least some people care about.
Now that’s a name I haven’t heard in awhile. Hirtes and Kengle. Damn surprised that a boomer furry can be pozloaded like that.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Captain was trying to visit 14BC to start the process of getting him onto a Section 8 waiting list due to his familiarity with government subsidized programs and a few bureaucrats he was connected to. At the time there was supposedly a contract in the works with Greene County that was meant to facilitate the construction of some newer apartments in a safe area but I doubt they’re anywhere close to getting that finalized. Unfortunately Cap could not take the time to visit Chris personally because of his own medical issues and dealing with taking care of his daughter and fixing up his house. His wife was also getting really irate about him constantly stepping aside during family trips, movies, vacations, etc to talk to Chris. She was one of the determining factors that forced Cap to wash his hands of him.
idk a lot of this sounds made up

like completely made up

Argh My Cigar

shes got pesos in one pocket and yen in the other
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
idk a lot of this sounds made up

like completely made up

I get that. The thing is that Cap liked to talk a lot about things he planned to do and I only really took his word for it. I'm just posting what he told me through conversations we had through text and over the phone. Like he actually called me while I was grocery shopping to tell me about the IG and everything he was trying to do with Null in order to get him to send that FBI report. I had no idea it was Wise again and actually assumed it was someone else entirely. He also did stuff like tell me how shocked he was that he got so involved in everything transpiring and was excited like a kid on his birthday when he got the Christorical Figure badge. I didn't go out of my way to verify any of it.

The other thing I can say is that https://kiwifarms.net/members/stormy-putin.23462/ is Cap's alt, and he messaged me on my @JackZ account when shit was hitting the fan. I can't log into that account anymore due to it's banning, but if any of you fine mods want to go through it yourselves (if that's possible) and check the PMs that I was sent, then you're free to do so at this point.

Now that’s a name I haven’t heard in awhile. Hirtes and Kengle. Damn surprised that a boomer furry can be pozloaded like that.

Hirtes was absolutely livid that someone else was getting attention for trying to inject themselves into OPL's life.

hirtes.PNG

Edit: Copitz delivered.

capcop1.png

Last edited: