TF (Transformation) Community - Furry body horror fetish

Parson Weebs

desiccated squirrel semen
kiwifarms.net
Gotta admit, I've reached a point where I've seen more than enough sick shit on Deviant Art that it makes the transformation fetish community look pretty fucking tame in comparison. Still pretty weird, though. And the worst thing about people like Mako is that they make actual transpeople who struggle with their identity look like a bunch of pervs.
Sorry to necro, but I've been meaning to vent about Mako. (Real name Erika Dapkewicz, born Eric Dapkewicz). He's an MTF.

I first came across Dapkewicz's Youtube channel in 2009 (then MakoDap, now Miss Mako). Eric had made lots of short films based around transformations, usually male to female, created in a Rick Baker An American Werewolf in London kind of way. Some of his works were comic book style, others live action or CG. Often the male transformee was played by Eric himself. The female alter ego in the MTF transformations is usually evil or coy and played by an attractive woman - Eric hardly ever becomes an ugly girl. He's also made weird cartoons in which dorky men transform into PowerPuff Girls and the female sleuths from Scooby Doo.

Mako (self-nicknamed for his love of sharks) made a vlog series in 2011 in which a fictionalised version of himself periodically morphs into a female version of himself. Miss Mako seems like a nice girl at first and unassuming, but she slowly becomes more vain, selfish and materialistic. eventually 'Siobhan' - Mako seems to have a thing about redheads - sleeps with Mako's friend in order to get herself pregnant and thusly prevent the transformation back into Eric from ever happening again. Is this story misogynist or just batshit? If Miss Mako was a sympathetic character, or if her descent into evil was explained, this could have been a funny slacker comedy.

Years earlier, circa 2004, Mako made a short movie called "The Kiss", his live action TG film, although he had been active on transformation forums for years earlier, as detailed in his aforelinked bio. In "The Kiss", a backpacker is bitten by a sex-changing vampiress who transforms from a man into a woman every full moon to suck men's life force. Needless to say, the backpacker becomes an evil succubus as well and starts hunting too. To be fair to Mako this film could have been good if the horror and the pathos had been allowed space. But no, straight to bad special effects and wooden dialogue.

In another of his films, The Last Piece Standing a mad scientist who attempts to resurrect his dead wife by transforming a male stranger into her. This is a thrilling premise but needed better writing. Probably Mako's best.

In the Black Rabbit Mako plays a hitman who becomes a Chinese seductress in order to carry out a hit. This story would have been better if it was three times as long and told less glibly.

In "The Interview", Mako plays a mild mannered Egyptologist who battles with a tortured vampiric alter ego named Erika. All the male vampires want to impregnate Erika as she's the only (semi-female) of their species left.
There's a semi-decent rapport between Erika and her new reporter gal-pal in this one, and some much needed humour.

Paradox Alice, Mako's magnum opus, is a plodding story with thin characters and the tagline "life finds a way". It's set on a spaceship.

In the Hunted, a sexy woman transforms into a werewolf. An ok short.

In the Addiction, Mako is hooked on transforming into a pretty woman who is Mako's best friend's girlfriend.

Check out Mako's channel - Miss Mako - for most of these films, plus much more besides dealing with similar themes.

Mako tells his absurd and sinister stories with a self-absorbed seriousness that makes me think he must be on the spectrum. I've been thinking about his work for over a decade. There's a lack of psychological depth to his writing and a reliance on cheap shocks. In Mako's films, men are weak and ineffectual and women are cunning and whorish. A former collaborator of Mako's, James Ward, plays with similar themes to with more empathetic result on his channel, Three Degrees Off Center Productions.

In 2014 Eric transitioned into Erika. Erika's said he gets on well with his kids. Miss Mako seems immature for a 40+ yr old woman which makes me think he's AGP. He's said his transformation art helped him to manage his dysphoria - until it didn't. He doesn't seem as interested in TF art now he's Erika.

I don't know if Eric's had the dick chop, but he seems rich enough as an animator in Hollywood to be able to afford it.

Mako has a lot of interests, and he's been privileged enough to have been able to drive them into the ground over the years with his mediocre, derivative and monotonous art. His next project is called "Jackie Dolls", which sounds like the most AGP thing I've ever heard. Mako's favourite film is Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Gorgar

GORGAR speaks...
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to necro, but I've been meaning to vent about Mako. (Real name Erika Dapkewicz, born Eric Dapkewicz). He's an MTF.

I first came across Dapkewicz's Youtube channel in 2009 (then MakoDap, now Miss Mako). Eric had made lots of short films based around transformations, usually male to female, created in a Rick Baker An American Werewolf in London kind of way. Some of his works were comic book style, others live action or CG. Often the male transformee was played by Eric himself. The female alter ego in the MTF transformations is usually evil or coy and played by an attractive woman - Eric hardly ever becomes an ugly girl. He's also made weird cartoons in which dorky men transform into PowerPuff Girls and the female sleuths from Scooby Doo.

Mako (self-nicknamed for his love of sharks) made a vlog series in 2011 in which a fictionalised version of himself periodically morphs into a female version of himself. Miss Mako seems like a nice girl at first and unassuming, but she slowly becomes more vain, selfish and materialistic. eventually 'Siobhan' - Mako seems to have a thing about redheads - sleeps with Mako's friend in order to get herself pregnant and thusly prevent the transformation back into Eric from ever happening again. Is this story misogynist or just batshit? If Miss Mako was a sympathetic character, or if her descent into evil was explained, this could have been a funny slacker comedy.

Years earlier, circa 2004, Mako made a short movie called "The Kiss", his live action TG film, although he had been active on transformation forums for years earlier, as detailed in his aforelinked bio. In "The Kiss", a backpacker is bitten by a sex-changing vampiress who transforms from a man into a woman every full moon to suck men's life force. Needless to say, the backpacker becomes an evil succubus as well and starts hunting too. To be fair to Mako this film could have been good if the horror and the pathos had been allowed space. But no, straight to bad special effects and wooden dialogue.

In another of his films, The Last Piece Standing a mad scientist who attempts to resurrect his dead wife by transforming a male stranger into her. This is a thrilling premise but needed better writing. Probably Mako's best.

In the Black Rabbit Mako plays a hitman who becomes a Chinese seductress in order to carry out a hit. This story would have been better if it was three times as long and told less glibly.

In "The Interview", Mako plays a mild mannered Egyptologist who battles with a tortured vampiric alter ego named Erika. All the male vampires want to impregnate Erika as she's the only (semi-female) of their species left.
There's a semi-decent rapport between Erika and her new reporter gal-pal in this one, and some much needed humour.

Paradox Alice, Mako's magnum opus, is a plodding story with thin characters and the tagline "life finds a way". It's set on a spaceship.

In the Addiction, Mako is hooked on transforming into a pretty woman who is Mako's best friend's girlfriend.

Check out Mako's channel - Miss Mako - for most of these films, plus much more besides dealing with similar themes.

Mako tells his absurd and sinister stories with a self-absorbed seriousness that makes me think he must be on the spectrum. I've been thinking about his work for over a decade. There's a lack of psychological depth to his writing and a reliance on cheap shocks. In Mako's films, men are weak and ineffectual and women are cunning and whorish. A former collaborator of Mako's, James Ward, plays with similar themes to with more empathetic result on his channel, Three Degrees Off Center Productions.

In 2014 Eric transitioned into Erika. Erika's said he gets on well with his kids. Miss Mako seems immature for a 40+ yr old woman which makes me think he's AGP. He's said his transformation art helped him to manage his dysphoria - until it didn't. He doesn't seem as interested in TF art now he's Erika.

I don't know if Eric's had the dick chop, but he seems rich enough as an animator in Hollywood to be able to afford it.

Mako has a lot of interests, and he's been privileged enough to have been able to drive them into the ground over the years with his mediocre, derivative and monotonous art. His next project is called "Jackie Dolls", which sounds like the most AGP thing I've ever heard. Mako's favourite film is Raiders of the Lost Ark.
Finally, a response to this thread two years later.

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net

This post captures the same emotion I felt when I first read an in-depth breakdown of all the times Quintin Tarintino put foot fetish shots in his films.

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net

Did Mako ever distribute the fetish films on VHS? Because these sound like they'd be appreciated on RLM's Best of the Worst.

Parson Weebs

desiccated squirrel semen
kiwifarms.net
Did Mako ever distribute the fetish films on VHS? Because these sound like they'd be appreciated on RLM's Best of the Worst.
Not that I know of, although there were limited DVD sales and paid downloads on his sites. I honestly don't know if Mako is singly a fetishist. Maybe he's just a shallow artist whose works don't explore any important themes or characters in depth, so the focus just naturally tends to the special effects..

Here are some links to Mako's socials:

Another theory of Mako:

1. A general fantasist. Mako has described his lonely childhood where he could wrap himself up in books about sharks.
+
2. Autism leading to non-comprehension of women.
+
3. An actually sexist view of women, as evinced by the slutty characters in his films. Mako seems oblivious to the irony and absurdity of his creations; or he is aware of it but he doesn't care to delve deeper. Mako seems like a hedonistic rich-boy consumer. The Moviebob of transgenders.

Mako never calls his art 'fetishistic', but maybe it is.

Here are some of the movies I mentioned:

What do we think?

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
Not that I know of, although there were limited DVD sales and paid downloads on his sites. I honestly don't know if Mako is singly a fetishist. Maybe he's just a shallow artist whose works don't explore any important themes or characters in depth, so the focus just naturally tends to the special effects..

Here are some links to Mako's socials:

Another theory of Mako:

1. A general fantasist. Mako has described his lonely childhood where he could wrap himself up in books about sharks.
+
2. Autism leading to non-comprehension of women.
+
3. An actually sexist view of women, as evinced by the slutty characters in his films. Mako seems oblivious to the irony and absurdity of his creations; or he is aware of it but he doesn't care to delve deeper. Mako seems like a hedonistic rich-boy consumer. The Moviebob of transgenders.

Mako never calls his art 'fetishistic', but maybe it is.

Here are some of the movies I mentioned:

What do we think?
The YT account description calls them "TG transformations" so I assume it's totally a fetish, or that weird "interest" that is totally not a fetish yet still somehow boils down to fetishism.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
It's been said that there's nothing truly new under the sun. Well, the godfather of manga Osamu Tezuka probably wasn't the first person with a transformation fetish but he definitely had a significant interest in it. And boy, was he into weird shit. He had a specific interest in female-animal transformations but he also dabbled in shit like female-inanimate object and upside down transformations. In short, when he wasn't drawing Atom, he was probably wanking off to this shit. The quality of the drawings may be low by today's standard and nothing in here will compete for "strangest thing I've seen on kiwifarms" but it's always funny to see what historical figures got turned on by.

@heathercho has confirmed that Tezuka created this as erotica and not as some kind of art study.
Nooooo, I refuse to believe my favorite manga artist is a deviant!!!

I should have seen this coming when one of Black Jack's ex love interests was a tranny. :'(

Black_Jack_manga_vol_1.jpg

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
It's been said that there's nothing truly new under the sun. Well, the godfather of manga Osamu Tezuka probably wasn't the first person with a transformation fetish but he definitely had a significant interest in it. And boy, was he into weird shit. He had a specific interest in female-animal transformations but he also dabbled in shit like female-inanimate object and upside down transformations. In short, when he wasn't drawing Atom, he was probably wanking off to this shit. The quality of the drawings may be low by today's standard and nothing in here will compete for "strangest thing I've seen on kiwifarms" but it's always funny to see what historical figures got turned on by.

@heathercho has confirmed that Tezuka created this as erotica and not as some kind of art study.
Honestly not surprised. TF is a constant theme in his work and I specifically remember him creating a magical girl anime where the girl in question can transform into an older version of herself, a baby or an embryo that she can then use to transform herself into animals. Apparently this anime was weird enough to cause kids who watched it to ask their parents really uncomfortable questions that garnered a lot of criticism towards the anime.

May as well contribute to the thread. Coincidentally Beavistv200 is back on DA with even more mind-boggling tf shit.

1597074653705.png

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
This one made me question: what happens to their status as a sentient being when they transform into something non-arousable? What happens to their brain? Can they feel pain? Are their organs compressed into whatever space the object occupates?
I assume it's same as those real life BDSM scenarios where a person gets completely immobilised. They can feel but are completely stripped of agency.

Alternatively there's no mind left, and it's an extreme objectification fantasy where the character is reduced to an object.

Tags
fetish art