TF (Transformation) Community - Furry body horror fetish

La Putan Machine

I am not a machi-
kiwifarms.net
for_science_you_monster.png
mantis_bite.png
All of the above are some praying mantis transformations. Good finds, too. For some reason, people really like this specific species of insects.
makoto_naegi_tfs_into_pikachu.png
How oddly specific this one is.
mom_im_special.png
pokemon_special_lucario_edition.png
greninja_transformation.png
I was mistaken to say there weren't many Lucario ones. I still don't get why people really like him.

Cable

kiwifarms.net
All of the above are some praying mantis transformations. Good finds, too. For some reason, people really like this specific species of insects.
How oddly specific this one is.
I was mistaken to say there weren't many Lucario ones. I still don't get why people really like him.
for that piss colored lucario, shiny lucario does look like that. For that frog TF, that art style looks similar to the diaper tf comic.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

We Have A Winner!
kiwifarms.net
I know it's been brought up here before but this game:
1597308114035.png

is something special. From a literary standpoint, this game is one of the single best explorations of autogynephilia and decent of a basic troon into bizarre fetishistic behavior. The main character is actively exhibiting an addiction to modifying their body exactly as if it were an addiction to hard drugs instead. Their friends are weirded out, but can't really stop our main from their decent into actual self-destruction. The corruption of side characters, the legit crimes committed (stalking and up-skirt photos), and the constant need for more stimulation creates this fascinating divide between the player and the main character.
But that's all overshadowed by how it is just made for a fetish. I don't know why, but somehow this fucking wank-game serves as it's perfect deconstruction and it boggles the mind. Somehow, this game ended up with more high level writing concepts than most actual books. All because some people wanted a good nut.

Ramen Timer

My eyes are up here, pal.
kiwifarms.net
I know it's been brought up here before but this game:
View attachment 1516799
is something special. From a literary standpoint, this game is one of the single best explorations of autogynephilia and decent of a basic troon into bizarre fetishistic behavior. The main character is actively exhibiting an addiction to modifying their body exactly as if it were an addiction to hard drugs instead. Their friends are weirded out, but can't really stop our main from their decent into actual self-destruction. The corruption of side characters, the legit crimes committed (stalking and up-skirt photos), and the constant need for more stimulation creates this fascinating divide between the player and the main character.
But that's all overshadowed by how it is just made for a fetish. I don't know why, but somehow this fucking wank-game serves as it's perfect deconstruction and it boggles the mind. Somehow, this game ended up with more high level writing concepts than most actual books. All because some people wanted a good nut.
The art looks like it flew straight out of someone's DeviantArt folder of OCs.

Parson Weebs

desiccated squirrel semen
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

SkiHawk

remembers syrup sandwiches and crime allowances
kiwifarms.net
for that piss colored lucario, shiny lucario does look like that. For that frog TF, that art style looks similar to the diaper tf comic.
Not the same artist, I know the werediaper guy’s art by heart

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
The fire emblem fandom is loaded with this shit, but I'm not gonna post much of it atm bc I'm sorting through the bad to find the really bad. Also just found out someone has a fetish for turning into Lisa Simpson bc I saw like 10+ of them commissioned from the same dude
just_peach_y_by_ladysluggle_dcvfdel-pre.png

Why is he bound up if the transformation is going to keep him immobile anyways? But Bowser is finally using his brain.
puppet_waker____toon_link_marrionette_tf_by_fluffy_chew_toy_dcvbw0c-pre.jpg

Not gonna lie, I like the art on the 3rd one and the concept is unique and charming
View attachment wordgirl_tf_tg__by_elgekvinnene__by_dommerik_ddaem9j.png
Once again, autism at it's finest. This was a pbs show.
de2l2wy-f9fc23b8-7bd3-42fc-b439-94c95aaa01d7.jpg
Yes you did see a boy grow tits and crying about it. Yes you did watch a goth clown killer slap his ass. Yes I wish I had my ass slapped by the clown but that's not relevant right now.

Tags
fetish art