TF (Transformation) Community - Furry body horror fetish

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
What if I told you there's a legitimate horror-themed TTTE fan film out there that actually sort of uses this concept? It even has Adolf Hitler and Jimmy Saville in it!

I can't help but think that someone is fapping especially hard because of the tears.
That's one of the things TF fags fap to the most actually - it's a really extreme form of humiliation and helplessness as most fetishes on DA tend to be. It's just that here the whole concept is what you'd usually find in a horror movie instead of someone's wank folder.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
That's one of the things TF fags fap to the most actually - it's a really extreme form of humiliation and helplessness as most fetishes on DA tend to be. It's just that here the whole concept is what you'd usually find in a horror movie instead of someone's wank folder.

Bu-But it’s okay to fap ironically to it, right? I mean, that’s why we’re all here, right guys?

K. V. Bones

¿QUIRES?
kiwifarms.net
You know if this stuff wasn't fetish crap some of it wouldn't be to bad as like philosophical art.

Like "we were the beast all along" or "we just so happened to be a species of ape heres an alternative timeline"

But no its fetish crap. Some of the ironic or intentionally bad posts here are pretty funny.

Sad part is, some of these artists have talent. Its a shame to see it squandered.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I just found this shit, maybe it's satire but it's probably the worst one i've seen so far
It's from Germany, the dude makes the sounds himself, and plus, it's from Germany. I'd say it's legitimately a horrifying deviant.

SkiHawk

remembers syrup sandwiches and crime allowances
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1598771
Not sure if I'm jealous that they have talent being wasted on this, jealous of them being able to commission someone with this good of talent or jealous that the clown has such a fucking nice body
That one’s honestly kinda tame, still happy this thread’s being bumped for once
(I’ll be sure to find some terrible ones later

Tags
fetish art