TGK's Golden Streams

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

OBAMATRON

kiwifarms.net
This thread will be a collection point for any future streams to reduce clutter. I think I might just update this first post as things change, we'll see.

Right now he's planning on streaming on the following dates:
Friday 9/12 from 5pm-8pm eastern; playing Sims 3. As I type this, he hasn't even installed the game :stupid:.
Obamatron: Doing a little hacking, are we?
The Golden Knight: Seems that way.
The Golden Knight: It's a fun game, I'll say
Obamatron: Is that game any good?
The Golden Knight: It's very different. It's good if you like the feeling of being a geek. :biggrin:
Obamatron: Heh, I'll check it out.
The Golden Knight: You'd have to be a fan of that vibe (or really looking for obscure games) to buy it at 10. If it were sold at 5, it's a must-buy!
Obamatron: Gonna check out the demo, thanks.
Obamatron: So, have you tested Sims 3 yet?
The Golden Knight: Not quite, although I know my computer well enough to know the results: Playing by myself will be smooth, but streaming will show considerable lag.
Obamatron: Well, good luck. Are you going to roleplay?
The Golden Knight: I'll sure as heck try! ;)
Obamatron: Sounds good!
The Golden Knight: I'm just not sure how I implement that into a video game stream.
Obamatron: Try to have a character that you can really get into.
The Golden Knight: I see...Well, with all the "options" that won't be a problem.
Obamatron: Give us a running commentary on what they're thinking.
The Golden Knight: Oh ho ho!
Obamatron: Try to engage with your audience.
The Golden Knight: And maybe even feature them in-game, if I could go one better.
Obamatron: Yeah, put some of them around the neighbourhood. I'd do that before hand though.
The Golden Knight: Well, it's hard for me to see into the future *that* clearly. :P
The Golden Knight: Plus, it'll take time for the game to install.
Obamatron: Well, you could make some of the regulars when you get a chance.
The Golden Knight: Sure.
Obamatron: You should hold off on making your character though. We want you to walk us through that part so we can see whats on your mind.
The Golden Knight: OHH! Boy, that'll be fun! I love giving people a peek into my BRAINS!
Obamatron: BRAINSSS
The Golden Knight: Besides, I was going to not touch the game until showtime, so I'm as fresh as can be.
Obamatron: Remember, you're the star we want to see.
The Golden Knight: Ya!
The Golden Knight: Boy, this'll be fun!
The Golden Knight: Until then, can you please excuse me so I can get back to my hacker fantasy?
Obamatron: Sure thing. Bye.
The Golden Knight: Thanks! Talk to you later!
Saturday 9/13 from 12:30pm 6:30pm east to godbear knows when; playing star wars.
http://the-golden-knight.deviantart.com/journal/Streaming-Announcements-481693310
hypersilverpaladin will also be streaming on friday from 7pm eastern sometime soon, for those who would be interested.

Last edited:

BriarHeart

Literally Somebody
kiwifarms.net
I think Minecraft. He may have rescheduled.

Yeah, it got rescheduled due to overtime at work. I guess not all of us get to mooch off of our parents and play vidya in a McMansion all day. *sigh*

Hope there's enough material for a highlight reel, at least! Would hate to miss all of the "epic epicness."

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know Silver Paladin was a streamer. Does he stream his own content or Gk related things?

copypaste

ayylmao
kiwifarms.net
Creepy comment of the stream right here folks.

2014-09-12-174219_289x119_scrot.png

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net
3:41 PM - Allie: inb4 she rejects the kiss
*Amanda Sim rejects Jay Sim's kiss*
3:41 PM - Allie: LOl
3:41 PM - Allie: LOL