TGK's Golden Streams

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

ordinarycough

kiwifarms.net
strive towards goals that are virtually downright impossible in Real Life

The Sims goals are things like "pay the bills" or "don't shit your pants" or "do really well in one job" "have a family" "find love." Impossible in real life indeed.

The hours in the Sims might be a good sign for his next stream. The last stream was kind of boring because it was the first time he played the game ever.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Follow-up to the last golden stream.
I got kinda tryhardy and bored at the end. Also, I love my cats and I don't condone wanton animal murder.

View attachment 6000
He's been playing Sims 3 nonstop.
Well, he had an opportunity to go bear hunting in Montana...

Also, I'm very interested to see exactly what he's been doing in Sims 3. I don't expect a Jace level breakdown, but games of that nature are a great way to peer into a lolcow's delusions.

Venusaur

Kiwi Farms Produce Inspector
kiwifarms.net
Also, I'm very interested to see exactly what he's been doing in Sims 3. I don't expect a Jace level breakdown, but games of that nature are a great way to peer into a lolcow's delusions.

Well...

tumblr_n7cdqqOOEJ1td8o2bo2_500.jpg

schiessen

The Sadomasochistic Valkyrie
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 5961
If I may indulge, I think him not chimping out has something to do with his past behavior on the internet. I know he used to be active on the PPG wikia and rowdyruff.net, which must have been an email group, he's mentioned his bad behavior in the past. He was also called a pedophile by some guy on wikia and predicted to be a sex offender who molests five year olds. I'm trying to dig around, we may be the second group to have discovered him. It makes me wonder if something didn't blow up on him in the mid-late 2000's.
How did the stream end badly? I think I missed something when I read over this thread..

Also pretty disappointed i missed this stream lol

OBAMATRON

kiwifarms.net
Philly Cheese Steak showed up and asked him if he would ever hurt animals. Jay got real quiet and then started breathing really heavily into the mic. I started recording at about that time. I'll post the video in a bit. I'm trying to get Jay to investigate the muting of the video by Twitch so we can see his reaction at the end, but he can't space 60 seconds for his fans.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
Philly Cheese Steak showed up and asked him if he would ever hurt animals. Jay got real quiet and then started breathing really heavily into the mic. I started recording at about that time. I'll post the video in a bit. I'm trying to get Jay to investigate the muting of the video by Twitch so we can see his reaction at the end, but he can't space 60 seconds for his fans.
What an odd reaction. Rude as well considering, from your wording, he never answered the question.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jay is a fucking moron who is compelled to play copyrighted music during streams. If he plays one bit of copyrighted music then the ENTIRE stream can have the sound taken away until he stops the current stream and starts a new one. A few of his streams have actually been saved from being completely muted because he can't seem to continually stream without incident.

During this stream I don't know why he got part of it muted unless somehow the background music from the game caused an issue.

Also, does anyone know what the fuck he does all day? The guy has no job and brags about how he has no chores or responsibilities because his mom covers that for him but he doesn't stream that often.

Last edited:

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's.... Fucking horrifying.

I haven't been that creeped out by Jay since his fucking several minutes of absolute bone-chilling silence when CWCki operatives accidentally his Blossom Statue in Minecraft.

Not just the quiet - that's the least of it - but his response to the animal thing..? Fucking GodJesus BearChrist.

At least we're getting ammo galore for the Golden Wiki out of this.

sikotik

It's Lego Frank Mutha Fucka!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Great job capturing the chat as well. Glad we didn't miss Jay's opinion that animal life contributes nothing to our ecosystem and just takes up lebensraum space that humans could use.

A lot of the Star Wars game chatter also becomes amusingly ironic. "A hostile presence is surrounding the planet".
But if there were no animals, he'd starve to death. Unless he's down with cannibalism.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to wonder if he mistakenly got flagged for playing copyrighted music because he was so silent and there was just Star Wars music without sound effects playing. That's when the mute on the stream is triggered so.. I don't know.

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
This. The "they provide nothing for the ecosystem" excuse is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
Yeah I'm starting to think Towson University has a shiny new Geis building. I can't understand how else someone so generally dense could graduate with a 3.38 GPA...