TGK's Golden Streams

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Shuu Iwamine

[screams in autistic yandere]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This. The "they provide nothing for the ecosystem" excuse is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
It boggles my mind that anyone can believe that tripe. I mean, he doesn't have to like animals, no one is obligated to like them. However, he takes that dislike to a whole new level by saying they're pointless. On top of that, he's pretty much made it known he's all for harming and needlessly killing animals. I really, really think GK just doesn't want anyone to like him. I feel that in the future, he'll end up all alone with no friends (not like he has any TRUE and HONEST friends any way) and no heartsweet. His mother won't be around forever to take care of his skinny ass. He'll either end up alone, or in jail, considering he hasn't shown any signs of improving himself.

Last edited:

Venusaur

Kiwi Farms Produce Inspector
kiwifarms.net
It boggles my mind that anyone can believe that tripe. I mean, he doesn't have to like animals, no one is obligated to like them. However, he takes that dislike to a whole new level by saying they're pointless. On top of that, he's pretty much made it known he's all for killing and hurting animals. I really, really think GK just doesn't want anyone to like him. I feel that in the future, he'll end up all alone with no friends (not like he has any TRUE and HONEST friends any way) and no heartsweet. His mother won't be around forever to take care of his skinny ass. He'll either end up alone, or in jail, considering he hasn't shown any signs of improving himself.

The hunters I know, hunt game to eat or sell. Jay sounds like the kind of guy that gets into huntingbecause he can kill a living thing and not get in trouble. It completely fits into his gun obsession, and his fantasies of just shooting and killing whoever displeases him.

His views on animal life are very traditionally christian: Man is the ruler, and all the animals are beneath him.

Still, I'm curious why he can't/doesn't apply for a hunting license. It's not that I want him to go on a pigeon killing spree, but a lot of places would allow for that kind of hunting.

Edit: Just saw the end of that stream. : / He really is an egotistical coward.

Last edited:

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
The hunters I know, hunt game to eat or sell. Jay sounds like the kind of guy that gets into huntingbecause he can kill a living thing and not get in trouble. It completely fits into his gun obsession, and his fantasies of just shooting and killing whoever displeases him.

His views on animal life are very traditionaly christian: Man is the ruler, and all the animals are beneath him.

Still, I'm curious why he can't/doesn't apply for a hunting license. It's not that I want him to go on a pigeon killing spree, but a lot of places would allow for that kind of hunting.

I had thought that it's because Jay is always more bark than bite and is too scared or self-conscious to go hunting, something that requires patience, skills, and maturity. I wouldn't be surprised if he DID shoot squirrels and such, but Jay also lies out of his ass a lot about things like bravery, heroism, and a love for justice, which are all obviously not true, not to mention him lying about the wiki making up shit about him even though all it is are RECORDS of things he's said and done.

Jay is also lazy and seems to be a shut-in and would be afraid of the bigger animals possibly encountering him, or maybe he's a terrible shot and just has never mentioned it and doesn't want to remind himself about it.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

His views on animal life are very traditionaly christian: Man is the ruler, and all the animals are beneath him.

Edit: Just saw the end of that stream. : / He really is a egotistical coward.

Yeah, I'm going to agree with this. I don't think the actual thrill of the hunt is even involved in his wanting to hunt. He'd be fine if someone let him walk into a petting zoo with a shotgun. I don't know much about hunting but I imagine even the guys that hunt deer with assault rifles would find his attitude towards animals and killing messed up.

Silver

(not actually volcel)
kiwifarms.net
I'm too lazy to watch a 20 minute video, what did he say about animals that was so horrifying?

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I'm going to agree with this. I don't think the actual thrill of the hunt is even involved in his wanting to hunt. He'd be fine if someone let him walk into a petting zoo with a shotgun. I don't know much about hunting but I imagine even the guys that hunt deer with assault rifles would find his attitude towards animals and killing messed up.
About once every 1-2 years there's an organized hunt on eastern Long Island with bows and crossbows for deer - it's necessary to help control their population since they have no real natural enemies in the area and cause considerable damage in that region otherwise. Whilst there's a few odd ones out there, the majority of the hunters I've met are legitimate sportsmen, hunting because (A) it lets them net fresh deer meat, (B) It's beneficial for the environment and local towns/cities by helping them control their population. They have respect for the animals they hunt as a general rule, follow all in-place restrictions, do not cause the animal to suffer unduly, and generally are what hunting's actually about.

This is not Jay. Jay is the sort of asshole who goes to a private game reserve where all the animals are domesticated, live in a caged-in area, and have no fear of people, and may as well be shooting at animals staked to the ground for all the challenge involved.

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm too lazy to watch a 20 minute video, what did he say about animals that was so horrifying?
TL;DR: Jay went on a lengthy, psychopathic rant where he screamed about how animals should all be obliterated, because they provide absolutely nothing to society, an argument forged from the good taste and intelligence we've come to expect from Jay Geis. For more info, watch Obamatron's clip or check this out. Updates are forthcoming.

Last edited:

Silver

(not actually volcel)
kiwifarms.net
My now-deceased cat was my best friend. Anyone who says animals can't provide anything to society is dead wrong, because even if you can find some way to justify them being pointless the fact still remains they mean something to some people jesus christ i cant
... the dude even says he eats nothing but fried chicken WHAT IS THIS DOUBLETHINK

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My now-deceased cat was my best friend. Anyone who says animals can't provide anything to society is dead wrong, because even if you can find some way to justify them being pointless the fact still remains they mean something to some people jesus christ i cant
... the dude even says he eats nothing but fried chicken WHAT IS THIS DOUBLETHINK
The Past is OVER!!

Idling

kiwifarms.net
TL;DR: Jay went on a lengthy, psychopathic rant where he screamed about how animals should all be obliterated, because they provide absolutely nothing to society, an argument forged from the good taste and intelligence we've come to expect from Jay Geis. For more info, watch Obamatron's clip or check this out. Updates are forthcoming.

So in Jay's mind animals are bad because they don't contribute anything to society and are just dead weight. Interesting.

Speaking of Jay, I can think of somebody who'd fit into the category "dead weigth who doesn't contribute to society" far better than any animal ever could.

sikotik

It's Lego Frank Mutha Fucka!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My cat is my best friend and he's the reason I can't watch the streams. Abbey made it quite clear that he doesn't like Jay's BOOMING VOICE.

deadson

kiwifarms.net
This proves that it's true that animals can sense evil.

Ikd, my cat seems kinda dumb in that aspect. He'll just sit on my lap watching the streams then look at me and snuggle like the cuddlebutt that he is. He didn't even flinch when Jay's voice boomed into existence. I mean, I jumped, but he just sat there like purring away like the silly thing he is.

ordinarycough

kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of something...

aIxzJCM.jpg

I don't have much against hunting personally, but Jay is a tool. Only someone completely sheltered from reality itself could somehow come to the conclusion that animals are completely useless.