TGK's Golden Streams

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Venusaur

Kiwi Farms Produce Inspector
kiwifarms.net
My now-deceased cat was my best friend. Anyone who says animals can't provide anything to society is dead wrong, because even if you can find some way to justify them being pointless the fact still remains they mean something to some people jesus christ i cant
... the dude even says he eats nothing but fried chicken WHAT IS THIS DOUBLETHINK

His views on animals reflect his inability to feel empathy for others and his blatant ignorance. Sure, people can dislike a certain kind of animal (Example: People that hate cats), but his dislike is....creepy. It just seems to be an irrational hatred of them. Didn't his ex-girlfriend say that he went into a rage at some birds that were singing outside her window (Woops, I stand corrected. It was her pet bird!)? It makes you think of all these assholes that torture small animals just because they get some sort of sadistic pleasure from doing it.

It makes you wonder if he just picked this behaviour up to "shock people", or if he was raised in one of those households were they teach that "animals are dirty and they bite!"....or if he's just a budding sociopath.

Edited: ((Fixed some facts!))

Last edited:

GamerGirl140

Kimono Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
His views on animals reflect his inability to feel empathy for others and his blatant ignorance. Sure, people can dislike a certain kind of animal (Example: People that hate cats), but his dislike is....creepy. It just seems to be an irrational hatred of them. Didn't his girlfriend say that he went into a rage at some birds that were singing outside her window? It makes you think of all these assholes that torture small animals just because they get some sort of sadistic pleasure from doing it.

It makes you wonder if he just picked this behaviour up to "shock people", or if he was raised in one of those households were they teach that "animals are dirty and they bite!"....or if he's just a budding sociopath.

Actually he started bitching when my family's pet bird started sqwacking. But yes, I knew he didn't like animals but I didn't know it was this bad. My sister is convinced that squirrels are evil yet she still loves our pets as well as other animals, to the point where a while ago she posted a journal ranting about people who were indifferent to shark fin hunting and how the shark population would take a long time to recover from it if at all.

And I personally feel as though this is just another aspect of his sociopathy.

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
Jay thinks people calling him out on his sociopathic bullshit are just animal extremists. I cannot stand animal extremists any more than I can stand people who abuse animals. Jay's tiny brain thinks that hunting = ego boost, nothing more. And when I say hunting, I mean him hurting or killing something he knows can't win, like bugs, mice, birds, squirrels.

Hunting for most is fun, thrilling, and makes you feel good, but not in a sense like a serial killer with his latest victim. Hunting makes you feel good because of the payoff and the independence that you caught your own food and can feed your family with it and use the other parts. My uncle loves hunting for friends of his friends who have bear problems, or overpopulation of deer and boar, that kind of stuff. He brings most of the meat back to us for big family dinners and the rest goes to his other friend or anyone who helped with the hunt.

All of this means nothing to Jay. He's not a hunter, he's just a sociopathic little bully. He sees weakness as an advantage, not a reason to protect the animal or person who suffers from it. Another glaring error in his supposed quest to being a hero.

Venusaur

Kiwi Farms Produce Inspector
kiwifarms.net
I want to go outdoor camping with Jay sometime

well I don't "want" to but you know what I mean

"Ugh! Why are there no showers? Wait, where's the toilet!? UGH!!! Why are there mosquitos and midges eveywhere!? I hate this. Oh god...is that a squirrel? I hate squirrels. Too bad I don't have my rifle with me. I'd show that squirrel."

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually he started bitching when my family's pet bird started sqwacking. But yes, I knew he didn't like animals but I didn't know it was this bad. My sister is convinced that squirrels are evil yet she still loves our pets as well as other animals, to the point where a while ago she posted a journal ranting about people who were indifferent to shark fin hunting and how the shark population would take a long time to recover from it if at all.

And I personally feel as though this is just another aspect of his sociopathy.
To be fair, it's not like squirrels being possibly evil has not been discussed on this forum before. I mean, we did have this post where a Squirrel was chowing down on a bird like a zombie eating brains.

If I can offer my own analysis, I theorize that Jay hates animals not because of any pre-established outright hatred, but because of a bizarre, arguably insane belief that animals themselves, being animals, are somehow automatically guilty of moral failure. Take for instance Jay's killing of the squirrel, where he perceives the squirrel as having stolen and ergo deserving of death, or his response to most issues with animals. Jay goes on and on about how their lack of sentience means they are automatically immoral and worthy of contempt.

Of course, anyone who's owned a pet knows how bullshit that is. Animals show countless emotions and even an ability to learn, plan, and adapt. Dogs will show shame if scolded. Cats will come up with hilarious ways to get into places that by all accounts, they're not allowed to go. Hamsters can remember what people who fed and care for them smelled like. Birds can recognize faces and people they like or dislike. Cats and Dogs in the same household can learn to get along and co-operate for shenanigans, as evidenced when my cat Pooka teamed up with my Cairn Terrier, Chester, and the bastardly duo managed to steal my mom's bagel and split the rewards of their little heist. Jay is an idiot.

OBAMATRON

kiwifarms.net
Were the squirrels chewing on electrical lines or were they stealing seeds from the birds? Or did he kill squirrels on multiple occasions?

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
And that twitchy tail of fuzz they have. There's absolute murderous intent in all that fluff!
I actually ran over a squirrel earlier today (by accident). Well, I felt a *THUMP* at least.

Somehow, the little bastard not only looked lively in my rear view, as evidenced by the spazfest it was going through, but it immediately proceeded to not give a shit and basically finished having an epileptic attack to scurry on its way up a tree on the other side of the street, like my two-ton hatchback didn't just steamroll right on top of it.

We can't be sure if Squirrels are even truly alive in light of this recent development.

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, you should all lay off Jay about him wanting to go hunting. Personally I'd love the idea of him going bear hunting.
.....with no gun and a bunch of salmon meat strapped to his body. :alog:

Last edited:

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
I woke up late and only caught the last 20 minutes of the stream... but I could already tell I didn't miss much.

It's the chat I go for, or when Wheat Pasta played a game with him. Jay himself is enough to put anyone to sleep if not for his BOOMING voice.

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
Missed today's Glorious Stream. How did the Sims go? What was Jay's epic use of the game's epic storytelling potential?

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net
Missed today's Glorious Stream. How did the Sims go? What was Jay's epic use of the game's epic storytelling potential?
Well, he spent a good 2 hours building "FORT GEIS" and then it froze while saving and I'm pretty sure he lost everything. At some point he also made the rest of Hero Team. I kinda left after he started playing the prison game, I forget what it's called but it's not very exciting since it's still in alpha. Essentially you missed nothing.