TGK's Golden Streams

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
Well, he spent a good 2 hours building "FORT GEIS" and then it froze while saving and I'm pretty sure he lost everything. At some point he also made the rest of Hero Team. I kinda left after he started playing the prison game, I forget what it's called but it's not very exciting since it's still in alpha. Essentially you missed nothing.
I don't suppose even the reaction to the freeze was interesting, was it?

deadson

kiwifarms.net
I woke up late and only caught the last 20 minutes of the stream... but I could already tell I didn't miss much.

It's the chat I go for, or when Wheat Pasta played a game with him. Jay himself is enough to put anyone to sleep if not for his BOOMING voice.

Agreed, the chats are prolly the best things whenever he livestreams his boring stuff. Had to laugh when he was whining about how the chat was distracting him from the fort of fail. :biggrin:

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, the chats are prolly the best things whenever he livestreams his boring stuff. Had to laugh when he was whining about how the chat was distracting him from the fort of fail. :biggrin:
It's interesting how Jay's chat has evolved, and it's certainly my favourite thing about most of his streams.

Thinking about it, the CWCki chat certainly made Jace's streams more fun for me to watch (although Jace is 100x better at structuring and presenting livestreams than Jay).

deadson

kiwifarms.net
It's interesting how Jay's chat has evolved, and it's certainly my favourite thing about most of his streams.

Thinking about it, the CWCki chat certainly made Jace's streams more fun for me to watch (although Jace is 100x better at structuring and presenting livestreams than Jay).

The chats make everything better lol. It's kind of like a little clique of entertainment while the main attraction sperges out. (Speaking of which, did Jay really flail his arms around when we were talking about alcohol earlier? )

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
It's like he's trying to do CWC's RANDOM CAPITALIZED WORDS in his general speech.

Man, at this point GK really is evolving into the TRUE and HONEST CWC2.0, alarmingly almost to being an exact duplicate and yet worse in all respects at the same time.

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
Oh there was a stream yesterday? Did I miss anything important/funny?

OBAMATRON

kiwifarms.net
Jay has a job interview and is still streaming. Hopefully we get a good chimpout during Another World.
tgk1.jpg
46 more hours of Sims 3 over the last 10 days.
tgk1.jpg

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
So he's built a Sims 3 utopia and he's going to release trolls into it? Fascinating...

If I were one of his precious fans I'd want the trolls unleashed during the stream, see it unfold live.
I wonder if this means he's got any guns/killing mods...