TGK's Golden Streams

He Sets Me On Fire

says "Nope."
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, he's going to kill us in effigy on a stream.

stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

This is a glorious day for us.

Ah, so, he's successfully ignoring us then. Good job, Jay!

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
I'm catching up on TGK's livestreams. So he is building a new fort? Fort Geis...?

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, he's going to kill us in effigy on a stream.

stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

This is a glorious day for us.

I legit want to see the Bronze Trashcan try to kill at least half of the avatars we use on CWCki forums. They're his only visual clue to who we are, and obviously I am not actually Optimus Prime.

But Hulk? Yeah, don't fuck with him, brother.

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I legit want to see the Bronze Trashcan try to kill at least half of the avatars we use on CWCki forums. They're his only visual clue to who we are, and obviously I am not actually Optimus Prime.

If he actually mans up and does that, the result for making one of me is going to be fucking ridiculous. Because Lautrec is, after all, a Golden Knight.

Why did you burn yourself alive, Jay?

StallChaser

Wolf-Souled Individual
kiwifarms.net

B-b-but that means he'll have to kill Jace!

*breathes sigh of relief I'm not still using my old Soap avatar*

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
Should we all change our avatars to a golden knight, then? Or his face?

(just kidding, but seriously, Batman vs Tony Danza's got it right, it'll be green goblin dudes like when he 'slayed' us)

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Jay either downloaded a mod to kill Sims or he's just going to put the trolls in a building and burn it down. If Jay makes the trolls Sims during the stream everyone should insist he give them the "Unlucky" trait. It'll be like that Jace stream where he tried to kill himself and Death just brought him back to life. It'd be priceless to see his reaction as he has difficulty killing off a house full of trolls.

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
...There was a stream today?

:story:

Jay's latest edit to the new journal after the stream:

I've been thinking more and more about my streaming. For whatever reasons, things just aren't very exciting. I get the feeling that's part of why my numbers aren't rising. Either way, everything is awfully slow not only on the audience end, but mine as well. This makes me wonder if streaming at all would be worth my time.
hmm2.gif

--

This is about the fifth time he's whined about the stream possibly not being worth it. I think the only reason he drags them on is because he realizes it's the only actual proof other human beings will willingly communicate with him.

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
Missed the stream. What happened with the Sims?
Nothing Much. Basically from what I listened to Jay created a family of trolls and was patiently waiting for them to attack. So most of it was just him playing a normal game of sims. I did get him to make a troll that I just made up on the spot.

...There was a stream today?

:story:

Jay's latest edit to the new journal after the stream:

I've been thinking more and more about my streaming. For whatever reasons, things just aren't very exciting. I get the feeling that's part of why my numbers aren't rising. Either way, everything is awfully slow not only on the audience end, but mine as well. This makes me wonder if streaming at all would be worth my time.
hmm2.gif

--

This is about the fifth time he's whined about the stream possibly not being worth it. I think the only reason he drags them on is because he realizes it's the only actual proof other human beings will willingly communicate with him.
Maybe he should do what the fans want and play multiplayer

ordinarycough

kiwifarms.net
I would like to petition to have this topic renamed "Missed the stream. Did anything happen?"

(I also missed this stream, and the previous few. I assume something interesting only happened if he throws a shitfit about it on his DA journal later.)

Coster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he should do what the fans want and play multiplayer

I dunno how successful that'll be. Jay's gaming skills are basically nonexistent, and he'll probably have a shitfit within the first few deaths/losses and stop streaming. Because losing is a sign that all is lost, as opposed to a chance to improve where you've failed.