TGK's Golden Streams

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno how successful that'll be. Jay's gaming skills are basically nonexistent, and he'll probably have a shitfit within the first few deaths/losses and stop streaming. Because losing is a sign that all is lost, as opposed to a chance to improve where you've failed.

I'd be really interested in seeing GK play a competitive game against his fans. It'd probably be a short stream for exactly the reasons you listed. If he's losing then he'd assume people are ganging up on him or think people are trolls. Anything to sidestep the idea he's just bad.

I kind of want to see GK play Black and White 2 just because he loves being a god in games and that one allows you to do just that. The interesting thing is the game views any act of war as "evil". It's also generally more efficient to play evil but I hate being a dick in games so I try to win through by creating such a great city people leave the enemy for mine. The thing is there is NOTHING keeping you from being a sadistic asshole in the game other than you. Your biggest way of manifesting your will in the game is through you pet creature and we all know how GK views animals...

Could be interesting.

Coster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd be really interested in seeing GK play a competitive game against his fans. It'd probably be a short stream for exactly the reasons you listed. If he's losing then he'd assume people are ganging up on him or think people are trolls. Anything to sidestep the idea he's just bad.

I kind of want to see GK play Black and White 2 just because he loves being a god in games and that one allows you to do just that. The interesting thing is the game views any act of war as "evil". It's also generally more efficient to play evil but I hate being a dick in games so I try to win through by creating such a great city people leave the enemy for mine. The thing is there is NOTHING keeping you from being a sadistic asshole in the game other than you. Your biggest way of manifesting your will in the game is through you pet creature and we all know how GK views animals...

Could be interesting.

I was about to say we could convince him to play Garry's Mod, but he doesn't own CS:S so there's really not too many interesting gamemodes he can play. I'd love to see him chimp out in TTT when someone kills him.

OBAMATRON

kiwifarms.net
The problem with getting Jay to play anything is that his computer is dog shit and can't even handle Minecraft. He seems to have gotten his latest job so he can build a new computer, so maybe this will change.

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
One thing I never understand about Jay, is his concern with griefers on the MC server. When I was playing, I felt like he might have thought he was an admin with normal admin stresses. He expected his soldiers to defend Fort Knight, and spawned millions of mobs to attack and overrun his town. With Adolf and Jay being the only two who could take on the ghasts that had been spawned, not much could have been done by normal players.

But like I said, Jay seems stressed out by the thought of playing MC.

Coster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing I never understand about Jay, is his concern with griefers on the MC server. When I was playing, I felt like he might have thought he was an admin with normal admin stresses. He expected his soldiers to defend Fort Knight, and spawned millions of mobs to attack and overrun his town. With Adolf and Jay being the only two who could take on the ghasts that had been spawned, not much could have been done by normal players.

But like I said, Jay seems stressed out by the thought of playing MC.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
The problem with getting Jay to play anything is that his computer is dog shit and can't even handle Minecraft. He seems to have gotten his latest job so he can build a new computer, so maybe this will change.

No, IIRC he said he just needs to gear up his computer so it can run better.

This is an impossibility given he has a single core processor (not even a Core i2!) and the modern standard is at least dual core like the Core i5. For most heavy gaming or processing heavy rigs, it's quad core top of the line monster processors like the Core i7.

He could just BUY a fucking computer from Best Buy and it will run better out of the box than he ever could force his PoS current computer to do so.

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
Since Jay will be streaming on Friday playing Minecraft. Let me give you a preview of his creation.

This beauty is currently sitting in the middle of spawn. He has already begun to build a wall around his fort.

Attachments

• 2014-09-29_19.10.47.png
    2014-09-29_19.10.47.png
    675.5 KB · Views: 326
  • 2014-09-29_19.10.54.png
    2014-09-29_19.10.54.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 330

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
Since Jay will be streaming on Friday playing Minecraft. Let me give you a preview of his creation.

This beauty is currently sitting in the middle of spawn. He has already begun to build a wall around his fort.
So how long until they blow it up like last time?