u kno who da fuck it is tha skullz manifesto -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truck Rockfort

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 15261

@Reuben G. Baron I found your new interview subject. I bet you could get him to admit that he fucks speds.
I'm sure a illiterate jenkem huffing white/skeleton supremacist drug addict is on the Massachusetts police top priorities list. Flynt deciding Jace and Tyce are the biggest threats to her life and trying to tard cum sympathy out of this is just showing how much more pathetic he trying to look for proof to cry harassment when these speds are all he has left.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Those restraining orders are just going to keep piling up, aren't they

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's clearly feeling most threatened by Tyce. Ironic that a Skeleton Mask strikes fear into her but Jace's phony wars/operations don't. Especially since it leads to Eli disappearing.

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is getting ridiculous.
It is. Even after ALMOST GETTING HIMSELF KILLED Jace just refuses to put the anger away for once, and even after Eli's epic failure as a person, and as a friend, in Israel, Jace is STILL sending him out on phony reconnoissance missions.

Jace's life is pretty much to ridiculous for me to follow with sense.

SATC Vortex

Aspiring Comic Artist / Ironic Sonichu Enthusiast.
kiwifarms.net
It is. Even after ALMOST GETTING HIMSELF KILLED Jace just refuses to put the anger away for once, and even after Eli's epic failure as a person, and as a friend, in Israel, Jace is STILL sending him out on phony reconnoissance missions.

Jace's life is pretty much to ridiculous for me to follow with sense.
Oh I was talking about Brianna Wu.

Dynastia

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best part is that lately a lot of SJWs have started using a word-filter on their browsers to change SJW to skeleton (presumably so when anti-SJWs whine about them, they're never tempted to take any of their legitimate points seriously). When the SJW/Skeleton war finally breaks out in full force, I like to picture some neon-haired hipster being all like "wat?".

King n Yellow

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its been established his father was pretty abusive in odd ways, so overall the move has been seen as a positive one for Tyce.
From the stories that have been shared, Tyce's dad would just lock Tyce in his room whenever he got pissed at him, apparently the room has a lock on the outside(?) and chicken wire over the window. Otherwise wop dad would let Tyce do whatever the fuck he wanted and bail him out of any trouble to keep him out of his hair. It really seems he doesn't want to be a parent and so is insanely negligent and reluctantly acknowledges that Tyce is his son, simply tolerating Tyce's presence at best.

• Informative
Reactions: atm
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino