u kno who da fuck it is tha skullz manifesto -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broseph Stalin

Hijabi Raping Bitch Breaker
kiwifarms.net
Do you guys think the police just throw all of Brianna Wu's reports into a big desk tray labeled "crazy"?
Some say it's a tradition that whichever precinct gets police reports from Wu, they pile them into one big box and hand it to their newest recruit. Said recruit is to burn it in the shittiest part of town while shouting, "HEY EVERYBODY!!! I FOUND THE FLORIDA BALLOTS!!!"

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno if I fucked up my reddit post but nobody took any notice of it. Here's Ghazi's thread.
Oh goodie, more Peter Coffin White Knighting in 2 posts. I kind of find it simultaneously fascinating and baffling that these people can harp on every tiny detail of their opposition (THEY'RE MAKING FUN OF PETER COFFIN BECUZ TEHRY JELLY), whilst essentially glossing over and ignoring shit like the Arthur Chu rape apologism/racism, Laurelai rape charges, Chloe embezzlement, and so on (All shit that's documented, factual, and provable).

But nein, gods forbid you make fun of a man guilty of establishing a massive :ruse: over his "wife" before. You fucking monsters.

The best part is that lately a lot of SJWs have started using a word-filter on their browsers to change SJW to skeleton (presumably so when anti-SJWs whine about them, they're never tempted to take any of their legitimate points seriously). When the SJW/Skeleton war finally breaks out in full force, I like to picture some neon-haired hipster being all like "wat?".
Paraphrased from an epic quote said:

Godot

Feminist pokemon master
kiwifarms.net
It is. Even after ALMOST GETTING HIMSELF KILLED Jace just refuses to put the anger away for once, and even after Eli's epic failure as a person, and as a friend, in Israel, Jace is STILL sending him out on phony reconnoissance missions.

Jace's life is pretty much to ridiculous for me to follow with sense.
Don't you dare say that about elijah, he's a brave soldier. It's not his fault he got drawn in by an Israeli Street hooker and got too high on hash to know which supermarket aisle they keep the prime minister in

Last edited:

Broseph Stalin

Hijabi Raping Bitch Breaker
kiwifarms.net
Jace, Tyce, and Eli haven't even mastered driving out of their town without incident. I think Wu is safe.
You do have a point. The only times Jace has been out of town (At least to my knowledge) his mother was the driver. Tyce wrecked the skjlitn Race War Van, and Eli parked on some guy's lawn, which we're assuming is literal, not just in the driveway or on the side of the road.

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net
She's gonna feel much more threatened when Tyce shows up at her house with his skeleton army and summons a lightning bolt on her
But s/he's not a niggo. Tyce has his death omens for white people. S/he may get locked in a cage for world peace like all the darkies and burrito vendors...and Jace.

• Agree
Reactions: Pine Tar

PsychicFish

kiwifarms.net
You do have a point. The only times Jace has been out of town (At least to my knowledge) his mother was the driver. Tyce wrecked the skjlitn Race War Van, and Eli parked on some guy's lawn, which we're assuming is literal, not just in the driveway or on the side of the road.
He drove to the airport to take Eli to his flight to JFK, and then drove to JFK to collect Eli from his return flight while avoiding Eli's parents seeing either of them.

He also did a rant while driving late last summer, that was clearly on a freeway-level road outside of North Brookfield.

And of course, the video where he shows the wrecked prius he's fairly obviously not with his mother.

Plus as Kosher said, the CT Starbucks trip...

• Informative
Reactions: Pine Tar

Cum Crime

kiwifarms.net
For those who aren't aware, tonight's Law and Order episode was inspired by GamerGate and featured a militant gaming cabal sending death threats to a female game developer. Brianna Wu/John Flynt is convinced that he was the inspiration for the episode. It also happened to be fucking hilarious.

I don't know if Law and Order's filming schedule makes it possible but I want to believe that the antagonist of the episode was directly inspired by Tyce and his manifesto. He delivers a masked threat similar to Tha Skullz Manifesto and the actor they got even kind of looks like him.

Even if not, I'm pretty sure the gamer ISIS represented in the episode is exactly what Tyce is imagining "tha skullz" will become.

Kaiser Carranza

kiwifarms.net
For those who aren't aware, tonight's Law and Order episode was inspired by GamerGate and featured a militant gaming cabal sending death threats to a female game developer. Brianna Wu/John Flynt is convinced that he was the inspiration for the episode. It also happened to be fucking hilarious.

I don't know if Law and Order's filming schedule makes it possible but I want to believe that the antagonist of the episode was directly inspired by Tyce and his manifesto.
Maye Tyce sent them his fanfiction and the writers wanted a day off.

• Agree
Reactions: DeagleDad420
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino