Lolcow Thaddeus McMichael / MadThad0890 - Convicted Sex Offender, Weeaboo. Now Freed from Prison.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thad is my frontrunner for the lolcow who's experienced the most dramatic and surprising life change. I don't think anyone comes close besides Narcissa Wright (Twitch legend to forgotten psycho tranny) who technically doesn't count because their life change is what made them a cow to begin with.

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised we don't hear much from him anymore ever since he came back out of prison. I wonder what you think is next for him?

Gasthefurfags1488

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, how stupid do you gotta be to brag about your backup harddrive in the online equivalent of the "Town Square" after being arrested and given bail? This guy ended up in prison too unlike Nick Bate he really didnt harm anyone physically but was just as brazen and stupid about bragging on twitter about liking lolicon. Which dispite my disgust for that stuff I know it's all virtual drawings and nothing real was harmed making it, it's still sick though. I actually think this dude just was isolated and bragged about stupid shit online and was arrested as a preemptive measure to make sure he didnt become a real pedo. Thats prolly why he didnt serve the full amount of years. I dont really hate this guy but I cant help but gawk at how stupid he was to brag on twitter. I hope he betters his life and never goes back to that kind of stuff. I almost find him funny in a way.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, how stupid do you gotta be to brag about your backup harddrive in the online equivalent of the "Town Square" after being arrested and given bail? This guy ended up in prison too unlike Nick Bate he really didnt harm anyone physically but was just as brazen and stupid about bragging on twitter about liking lolicon. Which dispite my disgust for that stuff I know it's all virtual drawings and nothing real was harmed making it, it's still sick though. I actually think this dude just was isolated and bragged about stupid shit online and was arrested as a preemptive measure to make sure he didnt become a real pedo. Thats prolly why he didnt serve the full amount of years. I dont really hate this guy but I cant help but gawk at how stupid he was to brag on twitter. I hope he betters his life and never goes back to that kind of stuff. I almost find him funny in a way.
You can't go to jail for drawn CP. He had the real shit, that's what got him busted. He also talked about adopting a little girl and raping her.

So, uh, this dude is a bonafide pedophile.

Pepsi-Cola

Fuck Cumrobbery!
kiwifarms.net
I think there's an innate desire to want to believe that people like MadThad aren't really pedophiles because for the most part he's just a seemingly harmless weirdo. We want to believe that predators like sex offenders, abusers, and murderers are far from relatable because there's something scary about the idea that we aren't really all that different from them.

Demonslayer1776

kiwifarms.net
I think there's an innate desire to want to believe that people like MadThad aren't really pedophiles because for the most part he's just a seemingly harmless weirdo. We want to believe that predators like sex offenders, abusers, and murderers are far from relatable because there's something scary about the idea that we aren't really all that different from them.
There's an almost innocent level of idiocy with Thad that I think causes people to let their guard down with him. The defining moment for me, and I'd imagine many others, is when he bragged about his backup cp drive right after being released the first time. It's such an absurd and comical setup that it seems more like something out of a TV show than real life. It's make it easy for people to dissociate the reality of his crimes even if they dont realize it. At the end of the day Thad is fucked in the head, and while hes fucked in the head in a way that can be really funny, be still partook in some pretty heinous shit and his crimes were very real.