Lolcow Thaddeus McMichael / MadThad0890 - Convicted Sex Offender, Weeaboo. Now Freed from Prison.

• Stealth is back for people browsing at work (it's jank as shit but whatever).

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
Christ that thread is sad. It's /r9k/ level. Thad is probably the least pathetic person on that thread.
I can still see flashes of his old autistic self but he does seem to regret what he did and he does want to get his grad degree and move on from it too.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
Christ that thread is sad. It's /r9k/ level. Thad is probably the least pathetic person on that thread.
it is /co/, probably one of the more pathetic boards on the site, at least out of the bigger ones.
/co/ is a bad influence on him. I don't even think he's an actual pedo, it was just autistic peer pressure.
/co/ user.
Hate /co/
Thank you.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
I thought that there was some court ruling a little while ago striking down complete internet prohibitions on convicted offenders as unreasonably broad? It was a lower court ruling though, so it may have been overturned. Not that I trust Thad to even be aware of such things.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I thought that there was some court ruling a little while ago striking down complete internet prohibitions on convicted offenders as unreasonably broad? It was a lower court ruling though, so it may have been overturned. Not that I trust Thad to even be aware of such things.

I don't believe he was completely banned from the Internet.

Current conditions of probation: https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.281875/gov.uscourts.mied.281875.50.0.pdf

nekrataal

at least you’re not Anthony Burch.
He looks like he’s really hit rock bottom now.
:story:
590ED1A0-E385-4126-980B-0E72E3600935.jpeg