Lolcow Thaddeus McMichael / MadThad0890 - Convicted Sex Offender, Weeaboo. Now Freed from Prison.

• Stealth is back for people browsing at work (it's jank as shit but whatever).
Capture.JPG

The man knows what he likes.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
He should take a page out of Larry Lawton's book
instead of "former jewel thief reviews," Thad could do a "former pedophile reviews" series. He's dumb enough to try it.

I'm not sure that works. Everyone can understand stealing jewels, because they can be sold for money. Larry Lawton stole jewels for money. He was a thief. Okay, he's apparently gone past that phase.

Thad probably can't do that.

I'm not sure that works. Everyone can understand stealing jewels, because they can be sold for money. Larry Lawton stole jewels for money. He was a thief. Okay, he's apparently gone past that phase.

Thad probably can't do that.

I could see a “perspective of a pedophile” type video getting a few hundred thousand views of only to mock and insult him in the comments. Might be able to make a few bucks off that if you had no shame.

Syaoran Li

Ave Mercurius! Gamers Rise Up!
True & Honest Fan
Maybe he was a top in prison. I always just assumed he was the bottom. Either that or he's trying to make up lost ground

I think he said he was a switch in that interview. That sometimes he would top and sometimes he would bottom, and that the sex he had was consensual (and that he still has gay tendencies even outside of prison) and given that he was in protective custody of a minimum security place and not some violent hellhole like Angola or San Quentin, I think he's probably telling the truth.

He did get really fit while he was in there too, so I doubt he was preyed on too much, especially in a minimum security place where nobody wants to cop extra time and go somewhere more hardcore