• “read my manifesto”

That hip hop thread...

Discussion in 'Music' started by Lefty's Revenge, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Unkle Adams (obscure meme rapper) is $164k in debt over his failed career. Sold his house and stopped working in order to rap "full time". He seems to be outsourcing a lot of work to studios, and getting expensive music videos shot. His views on YouTube are terrible and mixed in with weird life advice stuff. If this keeps going on, he might deserve a lowcow thread.

I feel like the studio guy is just taking this dudes money [timestamp to 10:49]

Fantano talks about him without saying his name.

upload_2018-2-13_12-44-49.png
    upload_2018-2-13_12-44-30.png
    upload_2018-2-13_12-43-34.png

EDIT:
    I watched some more of his weird vlog videos. The guy is straight up buying shit on his no-cash-back credit cards to try to sell and he says the most exceptional self-help shit all the time to justify it.

Some random tuber making a video on it

EDIT: there's already a thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/curtis-adams-unkle-adams.39401/

• Feels Feels x 1
    #161 CrunkLord420, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Charlemagne is such a troll

kiwifarms.net

3. Mr. B up in dis houseee.

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Been listening to some Migos stuff recently, specifically the ones with Offset, their music can be mindless and commercial AF, but I still enjoy it regardless:

neural

neural Slayer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. New Tyler the Creator, I'm a sucker for continuous low frequency tones.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Been getting into some Grime lately, Grime as a subgenre had a sort of revival in the last 2-3 years:

neural

neural Slayer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

• Winner Winner x 1
    Pointandlaugh

Pointandlaugh Lookin' for the good stuff

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1K4rVJKBXDXyn3r9VNou3HRppa5oqnETHy

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.