That hip hop thread... -

neural

It is what it is 'cept it ain't what it used to be
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been listening to some Migos stuff recently, specifically the ones with Offset, their music can be mindless and commercial AF, but I still enjoy it regardless:

neural

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been getting into some Grime lately, Grime as a subgenre had a sort of revival in the last 2-3 years:

neural

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

New Flatbush Zombies bangs, as usual.

neural

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Wiley is out, loving the 1st few tracks:

Those violins..!

Reactions: Marvin

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
>when a member of Psychopathic Records spits the best verse I've heard in years

Not sure how I feel about this to be honest, other than it confirms how much of a dumpster fire the current scene is when ICP is dropping fire.

Reactions: CrunkLord420

Feline Companion

kiwifarms.net
any of you heard of the northaze? ive been following them for a few years now, they release good shit, yet remain mostly unknown
heres one of their more recent tracks
and an older piece

also theres year of the ox - korean americans creating dope shit
their recent EP:

• Informative
Reactions: neural

neural

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pusha-T just killed Drake

Drake's diss

Pusha-T responds and reveals Drake has a secret child. Uses an old picture of Drake in blackface for the song image.
That was fucking brutal man, Push is a sociopath lmao.

And I'll contribute with my fave Pusha tracks:

Step on they necks 'til they can’t breathe
Claim they five stars but sell you dreams
They say death multiplies by threes
Line them all up and let's just see
Fuck em 'Ye, fuck em 'Ye!
I wouldn't piss on that nigga with Grand Marnier

Lost some niggas some other niggas double crossed 'em
Tryna snatch my niggas back I blew a small fortune
Wrestle with the work, we was like the four horsemen
Rick Flair with the flame, I'm motherfucking Gorgeous

Reactions: CrunkLord420

GeorgeDaMoose

kiwifarms.net
Kanye album is pretty great
LET ME HIT IT RAW LIKE FUCK THE OUTCUM
NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE WITHOUT CUM
IF IT AIN'T ALL ABOUT THE INCUM
THEN LET ME SEE YOU GO AHEAD AND SPEND SOME

• Winner

RADICALGOBLIN

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooEAm7L-sGI
kiwifarms.net

Busta Rhymes is like, way better than Biggie and Tupac. Don't fight me on this. He has way more charisma and better production and only sacrifices a smidgen of lyrical quality. Biggie and Tupac are boring and a lot of their instrumentals sound the same, they honestly like G-Funk throwaways from fucking MC Hammer's failed comeback.

• Optimistic

neural

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Busta Rhymes is like, way better than Biggie and Tupac. Don't fight me on this. He has way more charisma and better production and only sacrifices a smidgen of lyrical quality. Biggie and Tupac are boring and a lot of their instrumentals sound the same, they honestly like G-Funk throwaways from fucking MC Hammer's failed comeback.
I m pretty sure that you can find a Busta verse that beats all Biggie and Pac verses, he is that talented.

But you won't find a Busta Album that's even remotely great.. He's kinda like Ludacris in that respect.. Very charismatic and talented rappers, but don't know how to craft an engaging album if their lives depended on it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino