That Metal Thread -

E

EI 903

kiwifarms.net
The new Scorpions album sucks (not a surprise, since it was initially just supposed to be a for-fun free release for fans using leftover demos and such from the 80s and 90s, but their producer talked them into making it a full album), but the slower tracks are great. Looking forward to seeing them on tour with Queensryche this summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: CatParty

Atsimuel

Set over those who 'sperg
kiwifarms.net
The new Scorpions album sucks (not a surprise, since it was initially just supposed to be a for-fun free release for fans using leftover demos and such from the 80s and 90s, but their producer talked them into making it a full album), but the slower tracks are great. Looking forward to seeing them on tour with Queensryche this summer.
For someone who discovered the Scorpions a few months ago, this hit the spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

Anus

Formerly PickleGuy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Nine Inch Nails count as metal? I think they're pretty metal myself, though Metal Archives disagrees.

But as far as underrated metal goes, I like Deceased the best.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this sounds so incredibly wrong but heavy metal mariachi works so amazingly well it's scary.
BEHOLD THE MAJESTY THAT IS METALACHI
I was at the show in this first video and it was so fucking amazing. Also I am in love with El Cucuy.
Their usual violinist, Dirty Sanchez, wasn't at the show I went to not gonna lie I might have shown my chichis if he was
He is one sexy vato and you should all admire him

Lugal

Fresh Prince of Bel-Ur
kiwifarms.net
Since I brought Varg up in the Amid thread, I figured I'd ask, does admitting you like Burzum count as a failure to hide your power level?

KingGeedorah

The Monster From Planet X
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I'm not crazy crazy big on clean vocals in my metal. It's not that I hate them, it just feels out of place. However, these guys are killing it right now.

Tags
None