That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis -

Questioning_Huggers

kiwifarms.net
So looks like something's happened that might or might not have anything to do with TUG's dox- under spoilers so those who give no fuck's about not Nick youtubers don't have to look <3

So someone's come along and took a bat to the guy's Mailbox.
TUG 1.png

He says he's called the police, I imagine that we'll hear more about that in the next couple of days.
TUG 2.png

TUG thinks this is related to his dox. Might just be a coincidence, though.
TUG 3.png

When I was thinking of abuse coming to TUG, I was thinking more along the lines of things being left on his doorstep, but as someone who lives in an area where snowplows regularly take out my mailbox, I can assure that that kind of play is actually far more annoying than dead animals or bags of shit left around. Especially if your local mail deliverer is a jackass that won't leave your mail unless your box is in it's exact designated spot to the inch away from the road.

That said, if you ever happen to see this, TUG, it might be time to invest in some security cameras for your house. Just in case.

Edit: Police showed up
TUG 4.png

Devilish Bodhisattva

|Made in Heaven, living in Hell|
kiwifarms.net
So looks like something's happened that might or might not have anything to do with TUG's dox- under spoilers so those who give no fuck's about not Nick youtubers don't have to look <3

View attachment 862318

He says he's called the police, I imagine that we'll hear more about that in the next couple of days.
View attachment 862320

View attachment 862324

When I was thinking of abuse coming to TUG, I was thinking more along the lines of things being left on his doorstep, but as someone who lives in an area where snowplows regularly take out my mailbox, I can assure that that kind of play is actually far more annoying than dead animals or bags of shit left around. Especially if your local mail deliverer is a jackass that won't leave your mail unless your box is in it's exact designated spot to the inch away from the road.

That said, if you ever happen to see this, TUG, it might be time to invest in some security cameras for your house. Just in case.

View attachment 862331
To add to this Ren is claiming she's got pics of TUG's wife and is posting them
EAhjY5OX4AIwsjn.jpeg

EAhkA7sX4AA-RHV.jpeg

Pardon the shit formatting, on mobile.

Misfit Roach

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 862318

View attachment 862320

View attachment 862324

View attachment 862331
I know everybody is AR crazy, but TUG needs himself one of these. IMO there is no finer instrument around to take all the fun out of someone's day. Sadly, I lost all of my firearms in a tragic boating accident on a lake. *sigh*
tumblr_osbf5aT4XF1tevf1do1_500.jpg

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To add to this Ren is claiming she's got pics of TUG's wife and is posting them

Pardon the shit formatting, on mobile.
Imagine being a worthless fat sack of shit that you would post pictures of someone you want to blackmail as a gotcha. TUG, if you are reading this, sue RenFamous for triple her dad's worth.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 862318

View attachment 862320

View attachment 862324

View attachment 862331
1564279711659.png1564279800764.png

I'm gonna put TUG's duck taped mailbox being smashed right next to Laura Loomer's old tires being slashed.

A Literal Poop Emoji

kiwifarms.net
I know everybody is AR crazy, but TUG needs himself one of these. IMO there is no finer instrument around to take all the fun out of someone's day. Sadly, I lost all of my firearms in a tragic boating accident on a lake. *sigh*
View attachment 862349
ARs don't play well in front of a jury, especially when the defendant has all the "tactical" add-ons. You might have acted completely legally and in self-defense, but you might actually have to face a criminal (or civil) trial... why take any risk of fucking yourself?

A good semi-automatic hunting rifle and a hunting shotgun is all you need.

Monkey Prick

GET OUTTA MY WAY
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 862371View attachment 862373

I'm gonna put TUG's duck taped mailbox being smashed right next to Laura Loomer's old tires being slashed.
It really does activate my almonds a little bit, things start slowing down on the Vic coverage and suddenly his mailbox gets untaped (was going to say broken but it was fucked before and he decided that wrapping tape around it looked better than actually fixing it).

Tipsy Tea Cup

"Everyone's smiles shine so brightly."
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being a worthless fat sack of shit that you would post pictures of someone you want to blackmail as a gotcha. TUG, if you are reading this, sue RenFamous for triple her dad's worth.
Don't worry. She's already on the chopping block and BHBH is already representing TUG.

Remember, she is just building a case for herself after the Boycott Anime Matsuri fiasco with Taylor. She thinks she is untouchable because she has a social media presence because she has "somebody she knows at Twitter". Daddy will pay for her lawsuit and she's been "trained by the RNC to sabotage people".

At this rate she is only doing BHBH and John Leigh a favor by continuing the bullshit she has been doing since ComicGate.

Her days are numbered

Monkey Prick

GET OUTTA MY WAY
kiwifarms.net
Don't worry. She's already on the chopping block and BHBH is already representing TUG.

Remember, she is just building a case for herself after the Boycott Anime Matsuri fiasco with Taylor. She thinks she is untouchable because she has a social media presence because she has "somebody she knows at Twitter". Daddy will pay for her lawsuit and she's been "trained by the RNC to sabotage people".

At this rate she is only doing BHBH and John Leigh a favor by continuing the bullshit she has been doing since ComicGate.

Her days are numbered
Can TUG actually afford BHBH? I can't remember what he does for a job but that mailbox and the godawful looking wilderness around it don't scream "I can afford to throw thousands of dollars away on lawyers".

Tipsy Tea Cup

"Everyone's smiles shine so brightly."
kiwifarms.net
  • Winner
Reactions: 5t3n0g0ph3r

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
It really does activate my almonds a little bit, things start slowing down on the Vic coverage and suddenly his mailbox gets untaped (was going to say broken but it was fucked before and he decided that wrapping tape around it looked better than actually fixing it).
The duct tape wasn't put on recently either. You can tell it's been on there for a long time, based on how weathered it looks. It's disintegrating.

Monkey Prick

GET OUTTA MY WAY
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure he made a public announcement that Ty was representing him and John Leigh before Anime Matsuri.

Edit: Found a small tweet, there's another out there. https://mobile.twitter.com/thatumbrella/status/1120719183107493888?lang=en
That means very little, I could phone up Ty and drop him $150 for a 20 minute phonecall for a basic bitch consultation too. He also doesn't say Ty is representing him (because TUG isn't suing/being sued by anyone). So until something actually becomes of anything anything TUG says I'm going to chalk it up to "shit slowed down so I need some clicks so I can buy more bowling shirts".

Last edited:

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 862371View attachment 862373

Gonna have to agree with this. The idea that some random wierdo who obtained their 'addy' in relation to a kickvic OP and then showed up at his house with a baseball bat is ridiculous. Even Kickvic know they could get shot pulling that.

GenericReviewerDraco

Fluffy Anna
kiwifarms.net
Gonna have to agree with this. The idea that some random wierdo who obtained their 'addy' in relation to a kickvic OP and then showed up at his house with a baseball bat is ridiculous. Even Kickvic know they could get shot pulling that.
TUG could be attention whoring/going full Laura, but the Anti-CG crew seems to have a stronger grudge against TUG due to him being a quasi normie with a family shitting on them and their inanity rather than someone's who is borderline a KiA user like YellowFlash.

Also Shannon is backpedaling/deleting his posts from what I'm seeing in the chats.

EDIT: Proof and extras.

Shannon flee.PNG

And someone getting mad at Monkey Prick.

Monkey Prick callout.PNG

Last edited:

Zero Day Defense

"Is that you, John Wayne? Is this me?"
kiwifarms.net
So until something actually becomes of anything anything TUG says I'm going to chalk it up to "shit slowed down so I need some clicks so I can buy more bowling shirts".
Thing is, nothing has been slowing down nearly enough to justify this hypothesis (or, alternatively, the mindset within the scenario of this hypothesis).

Monkey Prick

GET OUTTA MY WAY
kiwifarms.net
Thing is, nothing has been slowing down nearly enough to justify this hypothesis (or, alternatively, the mindset within the scenario of this hypothesis).
Oh but it has, there's no new drama to cover. The only reason it doesn't feel like it's slowing down is because we're still watching Nick's legal analysis of the TCPAs, something TUG knows fuck all about and can only regurgitate Nick's talking points about.

You can sit there and claim this is all 100% legit and he's going to sue everybody, but right now he's about 2 tiers above MarzGurl in terms of being full of shit.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino