That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis -

Sophia_orr

Dumb Bitch who gives no shits.
kiwifarms.net
Looks like he checked KF and rethought he internet tough guy routine and now he is back to TheRapist Matt. He wants to interview MBA and be "impartial".

He wants to be a fusion of EVS and Rekieta so bad, and it shows on twitter. He wants to make it to the e celeb big leagues.
Well, that's boring, but not that surprised. Matt knows if he went though with it we would just laugh at him and document every second of it. Oh well, we're still going to do that anyway as long as he keeps this up.

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Looks like he checked KF and rethought he internet tough guy routine and now he is back to TheRapist Matt. He wants to interview MBA and be "impartial".

He wants to be a fusion of EVS and Rekieta so bad, and it shows on twitter. He wants to make it to the e celeb big leagues.

I can't fucking believe he's not going to keep playing the victim card and "muh threats".

"MBA said he wuz gonna shoot my mailbox with a compound bow someone call the FSB!!"

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net

Matt is just beyond pathetic. He has nothing if he is not playing off others or of course playing off Beth's Story times. He fucking pushes and tries to pressure people to buy shit from him like he is doing trying to push the selling of 6 more of that one ugly print that he is doing to get that artist "clout" . I mean for fucks sake Matt, they know it is on your Etsy. They will buy it or they will not, stop fucking pushing trying to sell them off as often as you fucking post about it just as annoying that most times the beginning and the fucking end of your vids you still push that comic that you want to claim as being "yours".

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net

Oh come on, Matt, I thought you were Billy Badass with that wild arsenal you're showing off. Since you're such a well armed fighting man, why don't you meet MBA somewhere public and do a stream that way? MBA sure as fuck ain't gonna steal your wife, and the silver lining is that you can start another GFM for yourself since you were so close to a scary black man, only some pity bux will heal you. Get your future welfare mother to babble on the stream, "That nigga wuzn't sheet!" Oh man, the pay pigs will throw their wallets at you for that one!

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
Apparently MBA went sperg out when Ron didn't show up

TUG is grifting and attaching himself to the MBA issue.

TooLDeer: MBA threatened most of the top named ISWV people to have drive by's and shit.
It's the only thing that kind of keeps Matt "relevant" is for him to get in the middle of drama and then uses it to bitch and whine and play victim / cry about his kids are in danger if anyone then retaliates at him for putting his nose where it doesn't need to be. The things with Vic and such are drying up, so now we got this shit to deal with. All I know is, Matt does need someone just to deck the fuck out of him, but sadly he would do like The Quartering and most likely get to sue someone even though Matt deserves to have his ass handed to him along with his slut wife.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Apparently MBA went sperg out when Ron didn't show up

TUG is grifting and attaching himself to the MBA issue.

TooLDeer: MBA threatened most of the top named ISWV people to have drive by's and shit.
I guess that's how you are supposed to deal with threats? Don't call the police llike you said Jamie and Monica should have done years ago. Instead just stream about to collect super berries and post gun pics on Twitter.

Gaat

kiwifarms.net
I guess that's how you are supposed to deal with threats? Don't call the police llike you said Jamie and Monica should have done years ago. Instead just stream about to collect super berries and post gun pics on Twitter.
The hypocrisy is stunning but not surprising from TUG

I'm taking a break tonight as I'm seeing stupid shit from TUG, Sushi and YF and I don't want a 'Drink' or Autistic rating. But Matt if you're reading:

Fuck. You. You. Hypocrite.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What's the story with this stream?

Is tug being hyperbolic with this title or is it just another day in click bait world?
MBA completely chimped out when he got cucked by Ron Toye of all people ditching him for an interview, then was threatening to murder Nick and a bunch of other people, completely losing his shit. All the while yelling about how not mad he was. It was hilarious.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This faggot just can't keep his little money maker off social media. "Time to parade the kid around to keep those wallets loose, but I better slap a half assed emoji over her face to keep them SJWs from seeing her even though my plantary sized wife plasters her all over her Facebook already!"
View attachment 958974

Speaking of FUG she updated her FB profile pic and it's pretty fucking obvious the picture is filtered...
View attachment 958978

Edited to removed cougar'ed TUG tweet posted by @CumFartingBobby
Fucking hell, use thumbnails. I really didn't need to see that shit take up my entire goddamn monitor.

• Agree
Reactions: LateNightComics

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
The hypocrisy is stunning but not surprising from TUG

I'm taking a break tonight as I'm seeing stupid shit from TUG, Sushi and YF and I don't want a 'Drink' or Autistic rating. But Matt if you're reading:

Fuck. You. You. Hypocrite.
I think Sushi has been another taking lessons from Matt and Ashley in the starting shit with people and then when people retaliate she cries victim about it. I had almost felt sorry for her when I was still on ok terms with that side of the drama, but then considering how she went out of her way to be like "I look hotter in this get up compared to Marzgurl" when she could have just kept that to herself, but no, makes sure to post on Twitter and then cried when fans of Marz blasted Sushi back. Sushi may as well be as much of a thot as they cry that Dom is.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
I think Sushi has been another taking lessons from Matt and Ashley in the starting shit with people and then when people retaliate she cries victim about it. I had almost felt sorry for her when I was still on ok terms with that side of the drama, but then considering how she went out of her way to be like "I look hotter in this get up compared to Marzgurl" when she could have just kept that to herself, but no, makes sure to post on Twitter and then cried when fans of Marz blasted Sushi back. Sushi may as well be as much of a thot as they cry that Dom is.
I don't even know who this goofy bitch is, but that sounds like me (I'm 5'11") saying I can dunk basketballs way better than a 3'8" dwarf. Shit, a bunch of the men that regularly post on this site can drag queen it up and look better than ArmzCunt in anything. What a weird flex.

feral cat #6385

GIVE ME CRUNCHIES!!!!
kiwifarms.net
MBA completely chimped out when he got cucked by Ron Toye of all people ditching him for an interview, then was threatening to murder Nick and a bunch of other people, completely losing his shit. All the while yelling about how not mad he was. It was hilarious.
Gee. I take some time off and miss an amazing shitstorm of LOLz.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
I know? I feel the same. MBA really took the cake with all the stuff going on (from what I could grasp lol). Can't wait seeing how it gets addressed.
Oh, Matt and them been mocking him about his bow and hoping he does not have a mishap with it. Course this comes from a dumb fucker who made a point to post up a shit load of guns. I think Matt runs a chance of shooting himself or someone innocent before MBA has an accident with his compound bow.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino