That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis -

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No way dude, I totally want to see that shit. I'd pay UFC PPV prices for it, even. Hell, I'd pay to have MBA call him names and shit while he kicks his ass, so we can have a shit ton of fun with the replay videos.
E-celebrity slapfights. I wonder how much EVS would need to be the MC for the death battles? I want to see MBA impale a mailbox with a compound nerf gun.

CumFartingBobby

Too drunk to eat this chicken
kiwifarms.net
Probably gonna be a long post.

Above we see TUG attempting to be a grief stricken mess over a friends suicide. He is admiting her as a mental health counselor that he is unable to be of use to the family of his friend at this time. I'm gonna call bull shit.

Anyone who is from the south can back me up on this, but when there is a death in the family all friends and relatives who can, do come over and they all bring food and drinks and if kids are there offer to make sleep over arrangements if needed. They dont then get on youtube and live stream the dead horse that's been whipped to death the past 48 hours, like seen below.

In conclusion,

Fuck you TUG, fuck you for being a shitty friend. I hope the grifting makes you feel better than the realization you could have genuinely made a difference for people you know and love tonight.

feral cat #6385

TOTALLY NOT A FED!
kiwifarms.net

Above we see TUG attempting to be a grief stricken mess over a friends suicide. He is admiting her as a mental health counselor that he is unable to be of use to the family of his friend at this time. I'm gonna call bull shit.

Anyone who is from the south can back me up on this, but when there is a death in the family all friends and relatives who can, do come over and they all bring food and drinks and if kids are there offer to make sleep over arrangements if needed. They dont then get on youtube and live stream the dead horse that's been whipped to death the past 48 hours, like seen below.

In conclusion,

Fuck you TUG, fuck you for being a shitty friend. I hope the grifting makes you feel better than the realization you could have genuinely made a difference for people you know and love tonight.
TUG should join him.

No way dude, I totally want to see that shit. I'd pay UFC PPV prices for it, even. Hell, I'd pay to have MBA call him names and shit while he kicks his ass, so we can have a shit ton of fun with the replay videos.
I would like to see the two of them end up in jail. Who do you think would get raped first?

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net

In conclusion,

Thank you! I am glad to not be the only one to feel like this when I seen his bullshit posts. I tend to bring things up like this with another since I tend to be seen a lot in saying shit about TUG (well more so when I was on Twitter and calling him out on shit). Glad to see someone else call him out on this. Hell, I am not from the south and I know and have more respect for things and people. Well "good" ol Matt shows his true side. Making excuses for being such an asshole because well.... this is how he escapes from reality and grief. Sorry Matt, but this does not give you a free pass at being an asshole, you using your "friend's" death to make it ok for you to go on mocking someone. I mean shit, you want to blame that one chick in gamergate for that one dude who committed suicide. What are you going to do if you ever end up bullying someone enough to do something like that? Are you going to turn yourself in for pushing someone to that point? Hell no, we know you would say it wasn't on you. If your dead friend could see the asshole you really are, I am sure he would spit on you.

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
TUG should join him.

I would like to see the two of them end up in jail. Who do you think would get raped first?
Trick question. Consensual between the two of them. Who is the bottom? TUG for sure.
Sorry to see TUG using an-heroing to make himself feel better.
Real awesome counselor there. Instead of keeping it private and reaching out he makes it about himself.
Sick fuck, hey Matt, your friend might still be alive if you spent more time "counseling" and less time shitting up the internet.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
Trick question. Consensual between the two of them. Who is the bottom? TUG for sure.
Sorry to see TUG using an-heroing to make himself feel better.
Real awesome counselor there. Instead of keeping it private and reaching out he makes it about himself.
Sick fuck, hey Matt, your friend might still be alive if you spent more time "counseling" and less time shitting up the internet.
What gets me besides all the stuff and his so called writing on bullying and such who he is himself an online bully masquerading as some sort of "hero" (which he may as well be an SJW since he has placed it upon himself to supposedly fight for those who "want better comics", but just like Ethan behave far worse than those they claim are the "villains") now found a new target in MBA whether he is asking for it or not, and yet as always Matt refuses to see just how much like MBA and MundaneMatt he is. Shit, I want to see a Youtube monetize and make fun of his ass like him and YF do of people.

I also find it bothersome that people want to report MBA for the things he has said, but encouraged Matt when he thought it be all badass to show off those guns like he did. Granted MBA probably does need someone to step in and say, settle your ass down before you end up in trouble, and I know why Matt does not have the balls to call it in as he had said he wasn't going to, it's because I have a feeling he would run into some trouble with what he has going on. And shit we all know if someone did an investigation on Matt, the kind of shit they would find on him and Ashley would cost them a lot. So not sure why Matt is being stupid and pushing his luck by thinking it be cool to push MBA to a cracking point.

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I also find it bothersome that people want to report MBA for the things he has said, but encouraged Matt when he thought it be all badass to show off those guns like he did. Granted MBA probably does need someone to step in and say, settle your ass down before you end up in trouble, and I know why Matt does not have the balls to call it in as he had said he wasn't going to, it's because I have a feeling he would run into some trouble with what he has going on. And shit we all know if someone did an investigation on Matt, the kind of shit they would find on him and Ashley would cost them a lot. So not sure why Matt is being stupid and pushing his luck by thinking it be cool to push MBA to a cracking point.
Rewrite: MBA needs to be tard wrangled.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
Rewrite: MBA needs to be tard wrangled.
They all fucking do though. Matt included. He is no fucking better than MBA even though he wants to pretend that he is.

Edit: @Gaat Nope, Matt is going to make money off whatever he can. He has no fucking shame. If he did he wouldn't be doing the shit he does and keep acting like he is some sort of "hero".

Dopey Cunt

cum cake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who always make everything about them even in the wake of something tragic happening really, really make me angry. Nothing screams classy like broadcasting your "friend's" suicide all over the internet and then whining about yourself instead of giving the family privacy and respecting the fact that they just lost someone dear to them, you asshole.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
I'm not finding anything yet, but this looks like TUG's "charity" from a couple days ago.

Looks like a fall festival. But he clearly called it a "charity".
View attachment 964513

And link to original post where this was at
There was nothing ever brought up about it on Saturday. So he either didn't go like he claimed they were going to it, or they did go, but he was told he could not do a live stream because he is not fucking "News network". Nothing got said either. No mention of it. Only other thing is, maybe he went, but had seen us calling him out on his "look at me, I give to charity". Kind of like how not much really went anywhere with the whole "Kickers" attacked my mail box. I know people try to say "Why would someone make shit like that up?", or "Why would Tug wreck his own mailbox?" but then go on about how people made shit up about Vic or whoever else. Kind of like right now I feel someone made up a "parody" MBA account on Twitter and are like playing it off as something that is ok, but yet if it was the other side doing it, they would be having a whine fit about it. Then they wonder why there are people who end up getting fed up and want to knock someone the hell out. I mean shit, if it would help Matt to wake the fuck up, I hope someone does knock him the fuck out. Sadly, I doubt Matt is ever going to grow the fuck up or take actual good advice. I mean him and Ashley had even "friends" warn them they needed to chill the fuck out over a year or so ago and well..... look how all the went.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
There was nothing ever brought up about it on Saturday. So he either didn't go like he claimed they were going to it, or they did go, but he was told he could not do a live stream because he is not fucking "News network". Nothing got said either. No mention of it. Only other thing is, maybe he went, but had seen us calling him out on his "look at me, I give to charity". Kind of like how not much really went anywhere with the whole "Kickers" attacked my mail box. I know people try to say "Why would someone make shit like that up?", or "Why would Tug wreck his own mailbox?" but then go on about how people made shit up about Vic or whoever else. Kind of like right now I feel someone made up a "parody" MBA account on Twitter and are like playing it off as something that is ok, but yet if it was the other side doing it, they would be having a whine fit about it. Then they wonder why there are people who end up getting fed up and want to knock someone the hell out. I mean shit, if it would help Matt to wake the fuck up, I hope someone does knock him the fuck out. Sadly, I doubt Matt is ever going to grow the fuck up or take actual good advice. I mean him and Ashley had even "friends" warn them they needed to chill the fuck out over a year or so ago and well..... look how all the went.
Well if there was a "charity" then they were humble as fuck about it because I can find no news story about one happening or anything through 30 minutes of searching. Maybe there's a random Facebook post about one some where in the ether but fuck if I could find it. Until I see evidence to support a charity existed I'm going to assume that this fall festival was the charity as tug claimed and he lied.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
I'm not finding anything yet, but this looks like TUG's "charity" from a couple days ago.

Looks like a fall festival. But he clearly called it a "charity".
View attachment 964513

And link to original post where this was at
Eh, maybe there was a charity booth he sits at for a few hours? Started digging through the site but a list of vendors and such didn't stick out but admittingly gave up pretty quick from not really caring. Either way what would have happened to all those superchats earned from streaming? No mention of them going to this mystery backpack/bed charity. Actually no mention of any money going to charity just "helping" which could mean anything.

Of course this is all predicated on the tweet being true, so who knows?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino