That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis -

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
TUG should join him.

I would like to see the two of them end up in jail. Who do you think would get raped first?
Matthew is first, for sure. The inmates will see that stupid face and baby soft hands, and they'll run a train on him.

He'll still grift like a motherfucker in prison, too. "Heeeey there, if you like beating and fucking this cowardly child pimp, consider donating cigarettes and ramen noodles..."

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
Funny, I remember another whiny ass bitch who begged to be doxxed who then of course took it and used it to grift out more money to him and his slut of a wife who both use and hide behind their oldest child. Who then spent at least a full day trying to act all tough and posting up pictures of different guns.

Matt the biggest reason why you won't let this go is because you have nothing else really to talk about other than of course the comic that you keep wanting to claim as yours. The stuff with Vic is dying down, unless he decides to take Ty and Nick's asses to court for the shit work they did and Nick's involvement. Oh, but I see you trying now to bitch about Blizzard. Can your ass be any more fake when it comes to these things you act like you are "a part of"?
TUG.jpg

You truly are an online bully Matt. I am sure if there is a chance you still work in the field this kind of shit would and should get your ass fired. You know damn well you would say this if it was someone else doing this same kind of shit you are doing.

CumFartingBobby

Too drunk to eat this chicken
kiwifarms.net
Matthew is first, for sure. The inmates will see that stupid face and baby soft hands, and they'll run a train on him.

He'll still grift like a motherfucker in prison, too. "Heeeey there, if you like beating and fucking this cowardly child pimp, consider donating cigarettes and ramen noodles..."
TUG hit us up if you ever wanna know how to make Swole...

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Funny, I remember another whiny ass bitch who begged to be doxxed who then of course took it and used it to grift out more money to him and his slut of a wife who both use and hide behind their oldest child. Who then spent at least a full day trying to act all tough and posting up pictures of different guns.

Matt the biggest reason why you won't let this go is because you have nothing else really to talk about other than of course the comic that you keep wanting to claim as yours. The stuff with Vic is dying down, unless he decides to take Ty and Nick's asses to court for the shit work they did and Nick's involvement. Oh, but I see you trying now to bitch about Blizzard. Can your ass be any more fake when it comes to these things you act like you are "a part of"?
View attachment 964872

You truly are an online bully Matt. I am sure if there is a chance you still work in the field this kind of shit would and should get your ass fired. You know damn well you would say this if it was someone else doing this same kind of shit you are doing.
TUG = ThatUnintelligentGuy

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
So Matt is going to take something that his daughter handles things better than him and is now going to go out and get her something to spite the other kid? "Look at them, now they are trying to guilt a father wanting to get his daughter something nice because of how she handled someone trying to mock her for something she doesn't have."

I am going to hold back other things I could say to this, but leaving it open for any others to say their thoughts. To me this just shows more maturity in Elizabeth than there is with Matt. So yeah, more than likely once she is old enough she is going to be at odds with her father who at this point has never grown the fuck up.
TUG2.jpg

Edit: The whole spiting thing I was meaning was about TUG doing it himself to try to spite that kid. Let's hope Elizabeth still shows more maturity than her Dad in this situation.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
Probably gonna be a long post.

Above we see TUG attempting to be a grief stricken mess over a friends suicide. He is admiting her as a mental health counselor that he is unable to be of use to the family of his friend at this time. I'm gonna call bull shit.

Anyone who is from the south can back me up on this, but when there is a death in the family all friends and relatives who can, do come over and they all bring food and drinks and if kids are there offer to make sleep over arrangements if needed. They dont then get on youtube and live stream the dead horse that's been whipped to death the past 48 hours, like seen below.

In conclusion,

Fuck you TUG, fuck you for being a shitty friend. I hope the grifting makes you feel better than the realization you could have genuinely made a difference for people you know and love tonight.
GFM for morale/mental health support will be put online.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
"A little kid was being a little kid, as happens everywhere, all the time. I'm going to buy my kid a toy to address this. I'm not going to set a good example for her. I'm not going to show her the value of hard work, good networking skills, perseverance, or psychological fortitude. I'm not going to teach her useful skills at a time in her life when it would be easiest to start. No, I'm going to buy her this piece of plastic and proclaim what a hero I am."

You're a fucking dumbass cuck that's a wildly shitty father, and only getting worse all the time, Matthew Lewis. Your kids are going to hate you for sure once they grow up.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
"A little kid was being a little kid, as happens everywhere, all the time. I'm going to buy my kid a toy to address this. I'm not going to set a good example for her. I'm not going to show her the value of hard work, good networking skills, perseverance, or psychological fortitude. I'm not going to teach her useful skills at a time in her life when it would be easiest to start. No, I'm going to buy her this piece of plastic and proclaim what a hero I am."

You're a fucking dumbass cuck that's a wildly shitty father, and only getting worse all the time, Matthew Lewis. Your kids are going to hate you for sure once they grow up.
He is pretty much shitting on the good way she handled it. She is only 5 and I imagine the other kid was around the same age and even if not, him going and saying he is going to get her "something either the same or better" is just going to undue the good way she handled the situation. Also, he runs the chance of her then becoming someone who "Well now that they mocked me about this and my Dad went out and got me that, well he will do it every time someone mocks me about something." Of course majority of his followers are praising him for what he said. No one seems brave enough to suggest to him that he does not go out and do that for that reason. Give it time, he is going to bring up how we are yet again saying "Matt is bad".

Gypsymagic

kiwifarms.net
So Matt is going to take something that his daughter handles things better than him and is now going to go out and get her something to spite the other kid? "Look at them, now they are trying to guilt a father wanting to get his daughter something nice because of how she handled someone trying to mock her for something she doesn't have."

I am going to hold back other things I could say to this, but leaving it open for any others to say their thoughts. To me this just shows more maturity in Elizabeth than there is with Matt. So yeah, more than likely once she is old enough she is going to be at odds with her father who at this point has never grown the fuck up.
View attachment 965091

Edit: The whole spiting thing I was meaning was about TUG doing it himself to try to spite that kid. Let's hope Elizabeth still shows more maturity than her Dad in this situation.
I especially love the fact that he's not just going to get her a 2DS like the other kid, but a 2DS/3DS XL. Real nice TUG, it's like he's trying to fucking flex on a 5-year-old using his daughter as a proxy. You sure showed that kid TUG!!! You can e-beg for more money than the other kid's parents who actually work for theirs.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
I especially love the fact that he's not just going to get her a 2DS like the other kid, but a 2DS/3DS XL. Real nice TUG, it's like he's trying to fucking flex on a 5-year-old using his daughter as a proxy. You sure showed that kid TUG!!! You can e-beg for more money than the other kid's parents who actually work for theirs.
Exactly. Here is the thing, granted I am not 100% on this, but this is a thought that has been with me ever since months back (close to the beginning of this year) when Matt "claimed" someone called his work place. I find it interesting that since then he has been a lot more active online when usually he was not active online till late after noon / evening times. I don't think Matt is working and I don't think he has just been off due to the new baby. Now I could be wrong, maybe he does work, but I am thinking he doesn't and it is why he does what he can to put himself in the middle of drama. All in all he is pathetic, but sadly at the same time he has managed to manipulate people into swallowing his bullshit. People who seem to think they are more smart than the other side. Hence why we sit back and laugh at the dumb fucks because even Ren and Krissy have tried telling the idiots they are being played by people like "TUG", and Ethan Van Shits himself.

Hell, if I didn't have a conscience I would probably do it too.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Exactly. Here is the thing, granted I am not 100% on this, but this is a thought that has been with me ever since months back (close to the beginning of this year) when Matt "claimed" someone called his work place. I find it interesting that since then he has been a lot more active online when usually he was not active online till late after noon / evening times. I don't think Matt is working and I don't think he has just been off due to the new baby. Now I could be wrong, maybe he does work, but I am thinking he doesn't and it is why he does what he can to put himself in the middle of drama. All in all he is pathetic, but sadly at the same time he has managed to manipulate people into swallowing his bullshit. People who seem to think they are more smart than the other side. Hence why we sit back and laugh at the dumb fucks because even Ren and Krissy have tried telling the idiots they are being played by people like "TUG", and Ethan Van Shits himself.

Hell, if I didn't have a conscience I would probably do it too.
Matt COULD be the kind of LMHC who goes to do home checks on indigent persons. Lots of internet time while driving

instythot

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 964872

He really is just a third tier gaymergayter. When is he going to join the Twitter harassment patrol?

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
I can imagine how his daughter feels when people ask her what her parents do for a living.

"My dad goes on the internet and e-begs and virtue signals himself so people will give him money and my mom pretends to be a pretty lady online so that she can get pictures from dumb, desperate guys."
That and "My Daddy fights against "Es jay double u's" and Renfimice." While other kids and teachers are wondering what the hell she is talking about. Unless they plan to home school her? Then she will be in real sad shape having those fuckers as teachers. Bad enough she has them as shitty parents.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 965091

Why a 2dsxl? Get your kid a switch lite. It's not like the money isn't rolling in every stream. Spend 60 extra bucks and buy you child a console that hasn't been obsolete for 2 years. There are no new Ds games coming out.

This sounds like him being a cheap skate. Skip buying that highschool DxD season to try to act like your an anime fan and get your kid an actual current gen console that currently has games coming out for it. I know why he's doing this though you can get used ds games for about $0.99- 4.99. really cheap way of making a child think they are getting something if they don't know any better.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
Why a 2dsxl? Get your kid a switch lite. It's not like the money isn't rolling in every stream. Spend 60 extra bucks and buy you child a console that hasn't been obsolete for 2 years. There are no new Ds games coming out.

This sounds like him being a cheap skate. Skip buying that highschool DxD season to try to act like your an anime fan and get your kid an actual current gen console that currently has games coming out for it. I know why he's doing this though you can get used ds games for about $0.99- 4.99. really cheap way of making a child think they are getting something if they don't know any better.
You saw his mailbox. You've seen his laughable arsenal of "doorbells." Look at his tattoos, his OC, hell, even that horrifying thing he married. Does he strike you as person that cares about quality? Does he seem even a tiny bit like someone who gives a scintilla of a fuck about what's best for his children?

So yeah, his kid will be excited she gets a new toy while he gets excited that he got to protect that tapioca-soft ego and his massive insecurities from a child.

CumFartingBobby

Too drunk to eat this chicken
kiwifarms.net

While I think TUG is fucking terrible as a dad, I dont blame him for going after the 2ds or 3ds and here is why. She is at an age where that is an expensive toy, and kids lose stuff easily. This is a way to make her happy and give her a chance to be responsible for keeping up with something. That being said he sure is quiet about his friend who died and that charity he was going to.

He does however seem to have potently of time to "dunk" on sjws, cause you know he doesnt want to include KF in that tweet and have his pay pigs discover us fine folks.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 965091

Is he capable of doing anything without putting it on Twitter first fishing for asspats and/or future payouts? Almost like it's the only reason he does these things...

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
Is he capable of doing anything without putting it on Twitter first fishing for asspats and/or future payouts? Almost like it's the only reason he does these things...
Not at all. It's his income source, and more importantly, his personal validation source. Some people choose to get educations, or become world-class athletes, or create things without peer to find validation. Matthew Lewis has strangers tell him what a great guy he is, give him money for stuff, and then not worry at all when he produces absolutely nothing for them in return. He's doesn't care about the safety of his family, or the stability of his marriage, as evidenced by the fact that his behemoth of a wife needs to catfish dick pics out of randos to feel good about herself.

He's barely even fun to laugh at anymore.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino