That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis -

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
"A little kid was being a little kid, as happens everywhere, all the time. I'm going to buy my kid a toy to address this. I'm not going to set a good example for her. I'm not going to show her the value of hard work, good networking skills, perseverance, or psychological fortitude. I'm not going to teach her useful skills at a time in her life when it would be easiest to start. No, I'm going to buy her this piece of plastic and proclaim what a hero I am."

You're a fucking dumbass cuck that's a wildly shitty father, and only getting worse all the time, Matthew Lewis. Your kids are going to hate you for sure once they grow up.
He thinks that this horror comic is her ticket to stardom. He posted once how her future is bright in comics. I’m not going dig through pages of tweets to find it or I would post it . Comics is her future where there’s no pay, it’s dying but it a big future. How do we even know Beth was not playing him to get a ds? He buys her a toy according to him if she pouts. Most of his yt and that comic money will be blown on comics for tug and toys. Instead of putting some aside he says she gets creator credit for that comic will he put it aside for college or just to help her get started on finding something I’m clicking x to doubt.

Dopey Cunt

cum cake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He thinks that this horror comic is her ticket to stardom. He posted once how her future is bright in comics. I’m not going dig through pages of tweets to find it or I would post it . Comics is her future where there’s no pay, it’s dying but it a big future. How do we even know Beth was not playing him to get a ds? He buys her a toy according to him if she pouts. Most of his yt and that comic money will be blown on comics for tug and toys. Instead of putting some aside he says she gets creator credit for that comic will he put it aside for college or just to help her get started on finding something I’m clicking x to doubt.
That's rather fucking inconsiderate of him to just outright decide what his daughter is going to do with her life and future without any sort of care for her own feelings. You wanna be a veterinarian, sweetie? Well too fucking bad, you'll be in comics because I said so!

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
I am still betting that within a year or less, Matt will end up filing bankrupt for a 3rd time.

@Dean Pentel With the way Matt wants to make super chats off mocking MBA, I am considering doing a drawing dealing with some of my thoughts on it especially since Matt wants people to forget the ass he was making himself look with those "door bell / home security". Did he even get those guns legally?

Gaat

kiwifarms.net
Did he even get those guns legally?
No.

While I think TUG is fucking terrible as a dad, I dont blame him for going after the 2ds or 3ds and here is why. She is at an age where that is an expensive toy, and kids lose stuff easily. This is a way to make her happy and give her a chance to be responsible for keeping up with something. ...

He does however seem to have potently of time to "dunk" on sjws, cause you know he doesnt want to include KF in that tweet and have his pay pigs discover us fine folks.
Daddy gotta bring home the bacon however the fuck his fat dumb ass can.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
No.

Daddy gotta bring home the bacon however the fuck his fat dumb ass can.
If that is true then we know now why he said if anyone wanted to report MBA for his threats and having weapons on him that they could do it, but that he wasn't going to. So.... maybe someone should alert the TBI about Matt's "Security" ? Matt are you going to have a bitch fit now because someone dared to mention maybe people should check in on your shit going on? I just got to laugh at the fact that Matt behaves just like a so called SJW. I mean he claims to represent and know what people "want" or "don't want" in their comics, and shows, etc.

Edit: From the sounds of it, Matt had a slight chat with MBA on stream (if someone else wants to grab it, go ahead). I think if Matt was smart since MBA said he has no real issue with "TUG", he would be better off then not kicking anymore at the hornets nest. Thing is, is friends have told Matt before to back off some people in the past and he didn't want to listen back then. So..... is Matt going to show any growth and maturity? Or is the dumb fuck going to mock on MBA since he has nothing else really right now to keep those "super chats" coming in?

Last edited:

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
If that is true then we know now why he said if anyone wanted to report MBA for his threats and having weapons on him that they could do it, but that he wasn't going to. So.... maybe someone should alert the TBI about Matt's "Security" ? Matt are you going to have a bitch fit now because someone dared to mention maybe people should check in on your shit going on? I just got to laugh at the fact that Matt behaves just like a so called SJW. I mean he claims to represent and know what people "want" or "don't want" in their comics, and shows, etc.

Edit: From the sounds of it, Matt had a slight chat with MBA on stream (if someone else wants to grab it, go ahead). I think if Matt was smart since MBA said he has no real issue with "TUG", he would be better off then not kicking anymore at the hornets nest. Thing is, is friends have told Matt before to back off some people in the past and he didn't want to listen back then. So..... is Matt going to show any growth and maturity? Or is the dumb fuck going to mock on MBA since he has nothing else really right now to keep those "super chats" coming in?
He will keep going. They know they are drama channels and tug and Yf have admitted as much before. It doesn't matter how every drama channel before them has fallen because they believe they won't do that. Even the stream title hero hei did yesterday invoking the name Tonka in the title. This pencil dick wasn't even there for the Tonka thing.

Even members of their group who had fuck all to do with bloodsports have read up on their history enough to try to use lingo from it. They ignored the parts about how bloodsports and drama channels are doomed to fail unless you get a steady supply. I can see their channel engagement is already dropping. People are tuning out because they hyped the case too much and the viewers started jumping off at the first roadblock.

At least Yellow Flash has broadened his net by covering other topics. He may outlast tug, hero and the others. If Vic loses the appeal I don't see TUG's next video cracking over 8k views. Then he will be back where he started before the Vic thing getting 1.2k views per video and making no money.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net

TUG needs to let this shit go. MBA is already a joke as it is, but at this rate, TUG will become one as well. The man has a wife and daughter, yet he spends more time picking Internet slap fights with these idiots. He should stay away from Youtube and Twitter, and spend more time with his family.

Also, he needs to stop putting his personal life on the Internet, because that's a recipe for trouble. Between showing off his daughter, his tattoos, the games, and, for whatever reason, guns. We get it, TUG. You possess things that can kill animals. That doesn't change the fact that you got assblasted over a broken mailbox.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
That and "My Daddy fights against "Es jay double u's" and Renfimice." While other kids and teachers are wondering what the hell she is talking about. Unless they plan to home school her? Then she will be in real sad shape having those fuckers as teachers. Bad enough she has them as shitty parents.
Of course they are homeschooling the kids dont be silly

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
TUG needs to let this shit go. MBA is already a joke as it is, but at this rate, TUG will become one as well. The man has a wife and daughter, yet he spends more time picking Internet slap fights with these idiots. He should stay away from Youtube and Twitter, and spend more time with his family.

Also, he needs to stop putting his personal life on the Internet
, because that's a recipe for trouble. Between showing off his daughter, his tattoos, the games, and, for whatever reason, guns. We get it, TUG. You possess things that can kill animals. That doesn't change the fact that you got assblasted over a broken mailbox.
He won't let this go, and he was a joke long before any of us ever heard of him. He's done stuff that has all the hallmarks of normality, but he's clearly unfulfilled, and he obviously needs some damn hard lessons before he'll learn. He wants to matter, and rather than find that by setting up something sustainable, he went after the low-hanging fruit of Internet Drama. That's not surprising to me, at all. People like that are so common, it's an insult to dimes to claim they're a dime-a-dozen.

What does surprise me about all this is how he wants to hold himself up as some heroic figure for having kids. You dumb motherfucker, Lewis, there's damn near 8 billion people on this planet right now. That doesn't even take into account how many humans have existed through all time. And yet he and his pay pigs think he's done something special for reproducing. To be congratulated for doing what is basic biology is no different to me than all these pay pigs throwing money at him and applauding because he posted about taking a shit.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
He won't let this go, and he was a joke long before any of us ever heard of him. He's done stuff that has all the hallmarks of normality, but he's clearly unfulfilled, and he obviously needs some damn hard lessons before he'll learn. He wants to matter, and rather than find that by setting up something sustainable, he went after the low-hanging fruit of Internet Drama. That's not surprising to me, at all. People like that are so common, it's an insult to dimes to claim they're a dime-a-dozen.

What does surprise me about all this is how he wants to hold himself up as some heroic figure for having kids. You dumb motherfucker, Lewis, there's damn near 8 billion people on this planet right now. That doesn't even take into account how many humans have existed through all time. And yet he and his pay pigs think he's done something special for reproducing. To be congratulated for doing what is basic biology is no different to me than all these pay pigs throwing money at him and applauding because he posted about taking a shit.
When you see yourself as a “hero”, you turn yourself into a zero.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
From Zero to...Oh wait.
Even a "Zero" has more value to it than Matt.

Edit: Looks like Matt is back to his war with Renfamous. Dumb ass has been running his mouth the past few hours trying to "own" her and just showing more of his fucking stupidity. Honestly Matt, at this rate I wish someone would just deck you the fuck out. Then I will sell t-shirts of it drawn out by me which I am sure will sell.

Last edited:

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He also adopted wearing a mask not to hide that he was ugly or had hideous warts or was someone famous, but just because he is a complete normie.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
Now he owns a company and has copyrighted stuff.
From the different chatter going on, "TUG" is full of shit and posting just that, bull shit. He is attempting to look funny and smart, but failing miserable. The only ones falling for his bs of course are the idiots who follow him along with those who don't like Ren and just also fucking stupid to look shit up and find out that Matt is just talking shit like usual.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
From the different chatter going on, "TUG" is full of shit and posting just that, bull shit. He is attempting to look funny and smart, but failing miserable. The only ones falling for his bs of course are the idiots who follow him along with those who don't like Ren and just also fucking stupid to look shit up and find out that Matt is just talking shit like usual.
Ren is also talking shit thou (too be fair)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino