That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis -

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
Doug Tennapel on Drawn & Quartered #53: “Many will draw...and if you feel a TUG on your heartstrings, MALIN your vote. And if you haven’t knocked down your own mailbox, send it in at the end.” 🤣
Matt is calling Doug a shitty person for saying that. All the while, he is just fine with his wife behaving like a slut online. Not to mention all the shit he has done himself. Poor "Tuggy" can't handle it when things are thrown back his way. Should I feel sorry for him?

Edit: "TUG" is just pissed because Doug was actually more funny than his own sad attempt to make his duct tapped already damaged mailbox jokes. So Matt, your little temper tantrum is just beyond pathetic.

Last edited:

AriZona_LaD

I'm stupid for ever supporting Comicsgate fags
kiwifarms.net
Matt is calling Doug a shitty person for saying that. All the while, he is just fine with his wife behaving like a slut online. Not to mention all the shit he has done himself. Poor "Tuggy" can't handle it when things are thrown back his way. Should I feel sorry for him?

Edit: "TUG" is just pissed because Doug was actually more funny than his own sad attempt to make his duct tapped already damaged mailbox jokes. So Matt, your little temper tantrum is just beyond pathetic.

lol, He blocked them over the joke. They don't even talk to him or about him. But if they did you know Matt would get a screenshot and bitch about it.
Screenshot (5).png

That last line in interesting... do you have details on their gayops TUG?... no, I think its the other way around.

Put up or shut up. Looks like TUG is gonna shut up like a bitch.
Get over yourself Matt, you are a glorified fanboy.

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net

That’s his joke? Tug you’re sad, boring and only have a career because of pity. Go doc yourself tug oh right you already did that lol.
Doug opening was hysterical I could see tug in the corner wetting his pants with smoke coming out of his headphones. I hope Doug does it again. When you betray people and stir things up you get what you have coming.Matt you went after Doug first . You chose to be a ball washer to evs, stalker of vic and a pimp of your own daughter you’ve made your bed now lay init. No one cares not even your ball washer fans. They will just find a new person to ball wash for.
Edit: I like the name Tuggy I’m going use it from now on thanks @TheLaughingMan

elkinbub

kiwifarms.net
Did he made a live stream about being fired. I don't watch his videos just popped up on a archive channel.

Couldn't bear to listen to much of the stream, but I think he's talking about Joe Quesada being "fired" because Kevin Feige got promoted at Marvel.
Except Joe Q didn't get fired. Joe Q is still there, and I doubt that Kevin Feige is going to have time to micromanage Marvel pros' tweets and get them to clean up their act.

Correct me if I'm wrong, someone, please. I thought it was about TUG getting fired, but I don't think it is. He's saying that Quesada was fired. Fucking 100% wrong. #ThesePeople!

When the fuck will they ever learn? They also did a victory dance when CB Cebulski became editor-in-chief at Marvel two years ago. How did that work out? Not well. They're so desperate to validate their own "pownin' tha SJWs!" narrative. Sad, really sad, and stupid.

What really happened was that Ike Perlmutter now has less authority at Marvel. Ike is a close Trump guy, confidente, and worked on Trump's inauguration committee. THAT's the guy "in charge" at Marvel while all the SJW stuff occurred over the past 4-5 years. They're replacing him (somewhat) with Feige, a known leftist, and the CG exceptional individuals think that this will result in LESS leftist content? Feige mandated that Captain Marvel become a thing in the comics, so they could have a female lead. Every time these people have complained about Captain Marvel for the last three years--that's due to something Feige mandated. Now Feige has more power, and the pro-Trump Chairman has less power, but the CG idiots think they'll be getting less leftist content.

Why the fuck do they think that Feige cares about tweets? Look how Captain America Chris Evans acts on Twitter and how much he publicly rants against Trump. Has Feige ever stepped in on that? No.

The whole core CG narrative about how "sales go down due to SJW comics pros' mean tweets" is dubious at best. The spergs who care the most about the 194,294th insane tweet from Gail Simone still buy comics from companies Gail Simone works at. Earlier this year TUG himself revealed that he was buying new Marvel Conan and IDW Locke & Key comics the whole time. If TUG himself (and Richard Meyer, and Yellow Flash) are still buying these comics and recommending many of them, that right there disproves the idea that sales are falling due to Twitter. They were falling before Twitter anyway. Most people who purchase (or don't purchase) don't care or know about pros' Twitter feeds. Maybe they should, but they don't.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Couldn't bear to listen to much of the stream, but I think he's talking about Joe Quesada being "fired" because Kevin Feige got promoted at Marvel.
Except Joe Q didn't get fired. Joe Q is still there, and I doubt that Kevin Feige is going to have time to micromanage Marvel pros' tweets and get them to clean up their act.
Joe got a demotion...dont be surprised if he hops ship to one of the mid indies

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net

Not sure what to feel here. TUG's still a fag for pimping out his kid.
This does not count as "spending time with your kid". This is " I am using my kid for clicks and to appear to be a "good" father" to idiots too lost in the cuteness to see what a fucking piece of shit Matt really is. Beth says it in there "it's like a vacation so you can spend time with your kids." What does Matt do? He uses his daughter as a means to try to remain relevant online because he is under this delusion that he is some kind of fucking superhero / social justice warrior in a battle against other people. He cares more about this online life than he does his real life granted I mean, I get it. He is married to a pretty shitty woman. He is pretty shitty himself. Has this adorable little girl who people love who is making him a lot of money right now and with her being only 5, she sees it as being ok since well, "Daddy" is buying her things to atone. We all know damn well if this was anyone else using their kid in such a manner, Matthew would be all over it and against it. This Matt, this is why people are calling you a piece of shit and a grifter.

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
I tired to listen to it. It’s a bunch of rambling she’s a cute kid but it’s rambling. A bunch of people get fired they get fired it’s what they do. Does this make sense? She’s 5 tuggy how about you have her open action figures. Do toy Unboxing’s like pops etc. no one not even another 5 yr old wants to sit through this. She will get views not for the reason Matt thinks it will be a bunch of adults listening because she’s tug kid and they are fans or they feel sorry for her. Tuggy all you know how to do is pity. Please have her do unboxing a fun things. She deserves better for one no one will criticize her because of age so you’re pumping her head up to be bigger then evs head but it will get popped sooner or later. When it does because of her age she won’t know how to handle it. She deserves better she’s not a show pony she’s a kid. She’s not the Einstein of comics she’s a normal average kid but you’re treating her as a Beethoven. At least parents who push their kids to do tv or movies have a bigger chance of it going somewhere and even that is a small chance and most of those kids die or are addicts . But you choose a field that is dying to push this kid to not to a audience of other kids oh no not you but a grown up audience.

Elizabeth deserves better. The baby sister deserves better. I use to think you loved Beth. But the more you treat her as one of your comic books to show. Shows me how dumb I was to think otherwise. You don’t need to use her. You have your fans. Your so called fans will find the farms and you will lose it all if you continue down this path.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
Also, got a nice quote of TUG saying "I don't like to lose. I FUCKING hate losing". Nice glimpse behind the mask TUG....
Is this some kind of 4D chess of a troll against us? Matthew fucking Lewis, one of the biggest losers I've ever heard of, is seriously saying he doesn't like to lose? The man is literally "being a pathetic loser" given a humanoid form.

Elizabeth deserves better. The baby sister deserves better. I use to think you loved Beth. But the more you treat her as one of your comic books to show. Shows me how dumb I was to think otherwise. You don’t need to use her. You have your fans. Your so called fans will find the farms and you will lose it all if you continue down this path.
They deserve a chance at a normal life, at least. But Lewis doesn't give a fuck about what's good for anyone, even himself. If he did, his life and his actions wouldn't look anything like what they do. He only cares about satisfying that twisted ego of his. Child pimp, one day soon, I guarantee it. @FROG will call him up and tell him that one of his comic industry connections will hook him up with an opportunity if TUG lets him meet LUG and spend a little "quality time" with her. Then Ethan will flash that knowing smile, recalling the time he did the same thing.

CumFartingBobby

Too drunk to eat this chicken
kiwifarms.net
Doug Tennapel on Drawn & Quartered #53: “Many will draw...and if you feel a TUG on your heartstrings, MALIN your vote. And if you haven’t knocked down your own mailbox, send it in at the end.” 🤣
I think Doug is a shitty person with a terrible martyr complex, but god damn did he make me laugh with that. And it is him being original he didn't have to reuse someone else material unlike Tuggy, who couldnt produce original content if his duct taped together life depended upon it.

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone feel like that cg has gotten stale? That’s it’s the same problems just going around and around like a record player? Even Tuggy once again my mailbox was hit wahhhh why doesn’t anyone believe me wahhhh? If wc reads this why not try a new meme do something new. Evs stop streaming about old friends who hate you now. You can’t control the world. Tuggy the only person who cares about postal is me and the farms. You got a gfm over a 15 dollar mailbox please shut up.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
Matt, give it up you pathetic fuck. Deflecting things over to Renfamous who is just doing what the rest of us are doing is laughing our asses off and your pathetic bitch fit earlier. You really are a sad assmad fucker. Gotta try to switch things up and try to get people to look back at Renfamous. Well she is for sure better looking than you and even more so better looking than your fat fuck of a catfishing for dick pictures slut. Of course, we know your dumb ass will not stop, because you don't like to lose (which you fucking are) as well as if someone tells you something your dumb ass has to keep doing it anyways. Just keep heading for that cliff to run your little "tugboat" over and crash to your fucking doom. Moron.

Matt, again, I think here you are kind of describing yourself as well as like the actions of WarCampaign lately as well as your butt buddy Ethan have been doing lately. You guys have been more active in the being assholes and terrorizing than anyone else lately. Again, you are just showing more of your inner dumb fuck and hypocrisy. You are better off just shutting up, but again, we know you won't. And so the rest of us keep laughing at your dumb ass.

Last edited:

CumFartingBobby

Too drunk to eat this chicken
kiwifarms.net
Matt, give it up you pathetic fuck. Deflecting things over to Renfamous who is just doing what the rest of us are doing is laughing our asses off and your pathetic bitch fit earlier. You really are a sad assmad fucker. Gotta try to switch things up and try to get people to look back at Renfamous. Well she is for sure better looking than you and even more so better looking than your fat fuck of a catfishing for dick pictures slut. Of course, we know your dumb ass will not stop, because you don't like to lose (which you fucking are) as well as if someone tells you something your dumb ass has to keep doing it anyways. Just keep heading for that cliff to run your little "tugboat" over and crash to your fucking doom. Moron.

Matt, again, I think here you are kind of describing yourself as well as like the actions of WarCampaign lately as well as your butt buddy Ethan have been doing lately. You guys have been more active in the being assholes and terrorizing than anyone else lately. Again, you are just showing more of your inner dumb fuck and hypocrisy. You are better off just shutting up, but again, we know you won't. And so the rest of us keep laughing at your dumb ass.

I mean I stand with Vic but why would SJWs be jealous of ISWV, when Vic is having to go the appeals route? I am pretty sure kick Vic is more content than the vast majority of ISWV. And that may change but as of now I don't think they really care.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
I mean I stand with Vic but why would SJWs be jealous of ISWV, when Vic is having to go the appeals route? I am pretty sure kick Vic is more content than the vast majority of ISWV. And that may change but as of now I don't think they really care.
Matt has this way of trying to deflect whenever people call him out on his shit and he knows we are right in doing so. So he then tries to make it out like people are fucking jealous over people like him or Ethan making money the way they are. Why would people be jealous of the dirty tactics they use? Their dishonorable methods that they use? Why would anyone be jealous of people who seem to not have a conscience about right or wrong like they do? Not me. I mean, if I did not have one...... I mean sure, they really do seem to be making that "money". To me it is dirty money. Hell, Matt is not a "creator" like he wants to act like he is. The only reason "his" comic is even happening is because of the people he is using to create it so he can try to slap his name on it.

Tell me, does this scream "Notice me Senpai" ?

Matt's crying for hugs and comfort from Ethan. Awe. Should we all feel sorry for his hurt fee fees now? I mean we know this is not really Beth reaching out to Ethan. This is all Matt hiding once again behind his child like the pussy that he is.

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone feel like that cg has gotten stale? That’s it’s the same problems just going around and around like a record player? Even Tuggy once again my mailbox was hit wahhhh why doesn’t anyone believe me wahhhh? If wc reads this why not try a new meme do something new. Evs stop streaming about old friends who hate you now. You can’t control the world. Tuggy the only person who cares about postal is me and the farms. You got a gfm over a 15 dollar mailbox please shut up.
Its been stale even before the Warcampaign shennaginas came to light. It's pretty much become a repeat of IBS. All the participants at each other's throat for the pettiest of reasons.

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
Tug tug Tuggy Tuggy ness lol not sure what I was going for there but here’s it is in a nutshell Vick is the reason people stand behind him not you and I’m starting to question that? Considering the company he keeps. I was on your side and I started asking myself why am I on this side of losers. Ren group is not that much better but it’s not worse. Now I do like a lot of the customers and a few of the creators on cg. But the group of evs harlots that call themselves war campaign ah no. Tug another secret you are lower on the list of that group target then you think. Just guessing only reason your still hanging with them is evs knows you will never be bigger then him. If Doug hadn’t beat him and mike had played along with evs. I think the way you threw a fit about evs stream not being about you might have cost you. Evs even with me and him going at it he agreed with us on how you shouldn’t put your kid in it. No one wants your side anymore because we see the real you. You are worse then the popular group in Hs. Your that nerd who follows the football player around then when your asked to lick his feet and thrash your real friend you don’t hesitate. Your what I call a nerd snob.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino