That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis - YouTuber, ComicsGate Supporter, "Fights the SJWS," Drama Whore

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

TheLaughingMan

Mocking and laughing at the "Bitch Made"
kiwifarms.net
I guess the book who relied on pitty bucks over a raggedy mailbox is delivering.
It wasn't just pity bucks he relied on, but other people to actually draw and write it. Then he actually had a company in China to print it. Talk about someone who claims to want to "save the comic book world" only to not give that type of job to an American printing company. Though I think he only received part of it while waiting on the rest that has been held up due to that virus.

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
It wasn't just pity bucks he relied on, but other people to actually draw and write it. Then he actually had a company in China to print it. Talk about someone who claims to want to "save the comic book world" only to not give that type of job to an American printing company. Though I think he only received part of it while waiting on the rest that has been held up due to that virus.
Well hopefully the people who recieve it are happy and it arrives undamaged.

If Fatty Matty uses any sort of plastic bags in his shipping materals, I hope he and his Brella Bitches heed the warnings on the bags so they don't accidentally suffocate themselves.

Warning labels save lives. Even if they're lives of dipshits.

Mister Dongs

kiwifarms.net
My thoughts on TUG:

I don't have kids. But if I did, the last thing in the world I would buy them would be some sappy simp comic about a crybaby cuck e-celeb youtuber who whines like a little bitch while begging about how he fears for his life in a beef with a tiny female cosplayer that looks like a gnome. And even though that gnome was handpicked to be the weakest, most pathetic "adversary" for Comicsgate to go up against, TUG still somehow got doxed, humiliated and spent hundreds of dollars for the privilege of losing a trademark dispute lawsuit to her.

That said, I like him more than Yellowflash.

This concludes my thoughts on TUG.

Last edited:

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
My thoughts on TUG:

I don't have kids. But if I did, the last thing in the world I would buy them would be some sappy simp comic about a crybaby cuck e-celeb youtuber who whines like a little bitch while begging about how he fears for his life in a beef with a tiny female cosplayer that looks like a gnome. And even though that gnome was handpicked to be the weakest, most pathetic "adversary" for Comicsgate to go up against, TUG still somehow got doxed, humiliated and spent hundreds of dollars for the privilege of losing a trademark dispute lawsuit to her.

That said, I like him more than Yellowflash.

This concludes my thoughts on TUG.
I am no longer a fan of either one of them, however I do give Yellow Flash some credit for calling out the one guy who flagged Nerdette Newstand (Tristan). Of course it has set some of the EVSCG / WC people to target Yellow Flash a little bit for that. All those assholes do is complain and bitch about things wrong with "others" and then when people point out their shit, they then turn around and cry about it which is what Nerdette did. She called people out on some shit and then they decided to target her along with anyone else who happens to give legit criticism of Ethan and the rest of his goons. Maybe if they would stop being douche bags none of us would be calling them out for it. Nope, it's everyone else's fault.
Also, TUG and YellowFlash are tight and almost identical in being assholes, though I think TUG is worse and I think if pushed to it or if it meant money remains in his pocket, he would turn on Flash. Matt's wife is in deep with WC and he is cucked by her as it is.

Oh look..... speaking of that Vindictive Cunt Moose, she is showing her WC side more and more. @PocketJacks does she have you blocked on Twitter? Just curious. If so then that means she is "bitch made".

She also went back to using the one name even after she had changed it to someone else and Krissy had even pointed it out and said people no longer needed to get after her for it. Didn't last long like I figured it wouldn't after Krissy actually gave "Lola" some credit for changing it. Amazing that again how that ********* has a piss fit when they all get called out on their shit, but then they keep doing it while trying to claim they are better people. Sorry, not seeing it "Lola" or "TUG". Still a couple pos human beings that need to grow up before they totally screw life up for their kids.

EDIT: I just noticed this string of Tweets by SJW Captain America. Again going over things in dealing with the gummies as well as how "TUG" is trying to claim he doesn't live where we all know he does. Either way anyone looks at this it shows "TUG" has lied to people.

Sorry, the archive part will be missing part of the first few tweets. I had done the link to one of the threads in the middle of it all when I ended up doing the archive. The Twitter link was corrected to giving the starting Tweet of all that SJW Capt. was having to say about the situation.

Last edited:

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net

And yet, she is very much an immature cunt herself and is a part of a group that very much behaves worse than high school kids. LMAO.

EDIT: Granted I know that TrAshley is saying this about @VIkkiVerse , but to me it's just Ashley describing herself and when she gets into that whole menopause thing I have to say " What's your excuse then?" I also have to laugh at part of the line DeLay says in the post TrAshley is sharing........ again when it comes to lying, that's Ashley and Matt, but since they are with EVSCG / WC, it's "ok".

Last edited:

Wedge

kiwifarms.net
Evs is going to be on Nick's show tonight.
I expect Fatty Matty to be in the chat to help with echoing whatever bullshit spin he goes with on CG and Doug.

It's fucking old. We know that CG will just be infighting drama til kingdom come. Grifting will continue and these asshats will have paypigs with sporks to shovel down whatever corn filled shit TUG and EVS throw on their dollar tree platters.

Same mentality as die hard political party cucks. Fuck them in the ass and beg Daddy for it to he harder.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
Evs is going to be on Nick's show tonight.
I expect Fatty Matty to be in the chat to help with echoing whatever bullshit spin he goes with on CG and Doug.

It's fucking old. We know that CG will just be infighting drama til kingdom come. Grifting will continue and these asshats will have paypigs with sporks to shovel down whatever corn filled shit TUG and EVS throw on their dollar tree platters.

Same mentality as die hard political party cucks. Fuck them in the ass and beg Daddy for it to he harder.
Interesting especially after what EVS had to say about Nick granted EVS worded things different from what Nick had said. I doubt it would happen, but honestly it be funny if Nick ripped EVS a new one, granted then WC would probably go at him, but some of them already in ways have expressed negatives towards Nick.

Reactions: Dean Pentel

Wedge

kiwifarms.net
He
Interesting especially after what EVS had to say about Nick granted EVS worded things different from what Nick had said. I doubt it would happen, but honestly it be funny if Nick ripped EVS a new one, granted then WC would probably go at him, but some of them already in ways have expressed negatives towards Nick.
The paypigs are brain washed.
Anytime Nick mentions Doug they post snake emojis and say Doug is a snake or Dirtworm Doug/Jim. They're fucking cultists who would drink The Cyanide Laced Cummies of EVS if asked.

Speaking of paypigs, how hard are the Brella Bitches stroking the Micro Umbrella for Fatty Matty's book? Is it almost as good as EVS but a million times better than Jack Kirby and Doug? I can't wait to see the cringe suck up posts.

CumFartingBobby

An online power bottom
kiwifarms.net

And yet, she is very much an immature cunt herself and is a part of a group that very much behaves worse than high school kids. LMAO.

EDIT: Granted I know that TrAshley is saying this about @VIkkiVerse , but to me it's just Ashley describing herself and when she gets into that whole menopause thing I have to say " What's your excuse then?" I also have to laugh at part of the line DeLay says in the post TrAshley is sharing........ again when it comes to lying, that's Ashley and Matt, but since they are with EVSCG / WC, it's "ok".

Menopause huh... is that is what is wrong with Matthew?

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
So how much was TUG sucking EVS' microdick in chat today for Rackets? I was going to stay up and see how long it took for TUG to mute/ban me, but pheumonia said "Naw bitch, bed."

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: TheLaughingMan

Wedge

kiwifarms.net
So how much was TUG sucking EVS' microdick in chat today for Rackets? I was going to stay up and see how long it took for TUG to mute/ban me, but pheumonia said "Naw bitch, bed."
Get well soon!

I don't know. I was hoping someone could stomach EVS and his bullshit to give us a report.

I sure as shit wasnt going to watch it.

Mister Dongs

kiwifarms.net
Report: Neither of them really wanted to face off so it was a 4 hour livestream about things like Whoopi Goldberg's braaaps, why EVS hates the guy that created Bone, where to go for food in Philly and Jersey, Rackets moping about lower channel traffic after the Vic verdict, etc.

TUG no doubt sucked dick in chat but no one really acknowledged it.

Wedge

kiwifarms.net
Report: Neither of them really wanted to face off so it was a 4 hour livestream about things like Whoopi Goldberg's braaaps, why EVS hates the guy that created Bone, where to go for food in Philly and Jersey, Rackets moping about lower channel traffic after the Vic verdict, etc.

TUG no doubt sucked dick in chat but no one really acknowledged it.
Oh, does he hate Bone because it was successful?
I remember Wizard magazine sucking the dick of that comic.

I hear theres something about a proposed EVS convention.

We taking bets on if it will be Dashcon or Rainfurrest?

Fatty Matty is gonna have to keep his wife away so she doesn't conceive baby 3 with any number of WC dudebros.

• Agree
Reactions: TheLaughingMan

Mister Dongs

kiwifarms.net
Oh, does he hate Bone because it was successful?
I remember Wizard magazine sucking the dick of that comic.

I hear theres something about a proposed EVS convention.

We taking bets on if it will be Dashcon or Rainfurrest?

Fatty Matty is gonna have to keep his wife away so she doesn't conceive baby 3 with any number of WC dudebros.
EVS briefly mumbled about how he'd like for it to be in Vegas (because gambling is kind of like a pie, except made of dopamine) and then went on a twenty minute tangent about how Briitney Spears makes $700k a gig in Vegas. He has a sore spot at the Bone guy because he was flamboyantly faggy and broke up the one time he got to meet Frank Miller at a convention 17 years ago. Please don't ask me any more questions about the big EVS/Rackets stream, the answers will only disappoint you.

Maybe WarCampaign will set up another "BubbaCon" GFM arrangement to get the "UG family" or at least FUG a plane ticket to go to ComicsgateCon, who knows?

pictured: a member of WC in courtship of TUG's wife
wc brion.jpg