That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis - YouTuber, ComicsGate Supporter, "Fights the SJWS," Drama Whore

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

TheLaughingMan

Mocking and laughing at the "Bitch Made"
kiwifarms.net
Hey "TUG" grifting money off others is not "lifting yourself up" nor is it something to be proud of accomplishing unless you are actually glad with how gullible those people have been that have given money into "your comic". Then I guess one could say that.

Also, it wasn't "Anti-Comics Gate" who has mocked your "past". Wasn't Ren or Krissy, and hell wasn't even me because all that stuff got pointed out on here well before I found this thread. Certain Kiwi Farms individuals are the ones who decided to dig into things to see just why you happen to be whoring off of drama and playing "victim" and mocked you for it. Lot of the so called "mess" you been dealing with has been your own doing along with your wife by starting shit and continuing to keep shit stirred with harassing others because there is money in "drama". Just like back last year when you were complaining about all the "stress" your at the time pregnant wife was dealing with. That was all on you guys and your stupid spats with Ren and Krissy. You had people besides myself suggesting you all take a break from online stuff, but nooooooo, you just couldn't do that. It was more important to keep those pity and anger / hate $$$'s coming in.

If it wasn't for all that, then I would even commend you for the accomplishment, but you haven't. The same goes for Ethan as well. I mean hell that's the main reason(the money that comes in from being connected with him) you over look his bs as well as those in WC. Shadier than anything you could try to pin on Ren or Krissy and here you are just fine with the very things you accuse Ren of. So no.... you haven't done anything so far worth of anyone with common sense to congratulate you for.......

And whatever schooling or training..... well you threw that as well by your being just fine with the things going on within EVSCG / WC as well becoming the very thing you supposedly "stand against". Again, it's nothing to be proud of.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
And TUG's wife has brought up family members of critics, posted their date of death as her twitter handle or "@", and solicited dick pics from people. Which is worse?
There been others in WC along with "Lola" who have mocked the deaths of family members of those they don't "care for" and he is just fine with it and remains friends to people like that. For sure hasn't said they shouldn't do it. But then whines and bitches when someone decides for a brief moment to bring up one of his relative's passing. Granted it wasn't the best thing to do and I admitted to it as well as rectified it and could of done it without him knowing about it. I didn't really owe him or anyone an apology. Well that is if I applied his kind of "thinking" since he still refuses to apologize or condemn his wife for her constant pokes towards Krissy's mom's death. In fact the douche bag tried saying Krissy deserves it. So should we all say to "TUG" that he deserves it thrown at him? No. As much as "TUG" is not the decent person I had thought he was, that's just something not to do. Well at least for me. I feel it's not something to do.

Reactions: Zigzag

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
This shit is nuts.
If he was really a psychologist it was definitely a case of the inmates running the asylum.

When he's posting this shit on Twitter, is he just looking for asspats from the Brellabitches or does Fatty Matty think he's going to change some minds?

Dean Pentel

Late, gay, autistic, and definitely NOT black.
kiwifarms.net
That is fucking sick, beyond fucking sick.
Bring up any of this faggoty behavior when he's trying to flex in a stream chat, and he acts as if he has no idea what you're talking about. He runs his mouth like he's someone not to fuck with, but he's so damn quick to screech and/or deflect even the most minor of criticisms.

And fucking hell, even as a LOLcow he's gotten damn boring.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
Bring up any of this faggoty behavior when he's trying to flex in a stream chat, and he acts as if he has no idea what you're talking about. He runs his mouth like he's someone not to fuck with, but he's so damn quick to screech and/or deflect even the most minor of criticisms.

And fucking hell, even as a LOLcow he's gotten damn boring.
Agreed. Thing is, he has always been boring when it comes down to it. Just has had some things that need called out. I mean after all he likes to call other people out for their shit, so why can't people call him out for his and his wife's?

By the way take a look at this comment to "TUG" posing a "page" drawn by someone else......

He's doing the South proud???? How is that? "TUG" didn't even draw that nor did he draw the "comic" that's started to be delivered. Has this guy even seen any of the attempts at drawing "Lug" that "TUG" has done? He draws her like a box with her legs too far apart and her feet turned inward. I credit "TUG" for at least trying to draw...... but......

But ok..... keep doing the south proud by having someone else draw your comic as well as write it for you. I think Beth's "Lug" s name should be on that book more than "TUG"s.

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
This shit is nuts.
If he was really a psychologist it was definitely a case of the inmates running the asylum.

When he's posting this shit on Twitter, is he just looking for asspats from the Brellabitches or does Fatty Matty think he's going to change some minds?
I think he got fired from that job or he lost it. I think it was the job he had when he claims they called his work. His supposed first dox. Who knows with Tuggy.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
The proud southern tradition of profiting off of other peoples work. So he's a dixiecrat
The thing that gets me..... or more like bothers me with that post along with what dumb ass Ethan said, the way they try to bash @PocketJacks or even have tried to bash Ren due to "Family money", and they avoid mentioning how both actually work. What also bothers me with that kind of attack is the fact that here they all are, including Ethan, grifting off people and their stupidity and anger towards those "sjws" etc and now Cecil has gotten into doing it and that asshole had been living off his sister from what I have heard. Honestly I haven't seen too many people actually try to put them down for those kinds of things. I think more of it comes from themselves. Granted yes, now more people are calling out the grifting and shady tactics that have been going on because that is what they are doing. They try to act like people are jealous of them and the $$$ they seem to be bringing in right now, but if one looks at it from another prespective, it's people like TUG, LOLA, Ethan, Cecil, etc from that "cult" movement who are jealous of people like Preston and Ren..........

EDIT: @Zigzag That is pretty much what I have felt even back when I was still a follower and "TUG" and I were still on talking terms. I feel he just made that shit up about "Kickers" / "Anti-Comicsgate" since he never did ever show any sort of evidence and such. Rarely brought it up compared to his mailbox and well he has this habit along with that whole group trying to say so and so is this or that and not ever showing any proof, but expecting others to believe it and run with it. Just like with the stuff going on with F.A.N. Kind of like when "TUG" claimed I called him and the rest of them all monsters and tried to even put Vic into it all and my email had nothing to do about Vic. He never did ever show them the emails I sent him, but they all believed him about it. Same with how he claimed I was at Bubba Con stalking them. LOL. Zero proof or evidence of it and people believed him without question.

Last edited:

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net
The thing that gets me..... or more like bothers me with that post along with what dumb ass Ethan said, the way they try to bash @PocketJacks or even have tried to bash Ren due to "Family money", and they avoid mentioning how both actually work. What also bothers me with that kind of attack is the fact that here they all are, including Ethan, grifting off people and their stupidity and anger towards those "sjws" etc and now Cecil has gotten into doing it and that asshole had been living off his sister from what I have heard. Honestly I haven't seen too many people actually try to put them down for those kinds of things. I think more of it comes from themselves. Granted yes, now more people are calling out the grifting and shady tactics that have been going on because that is what they are doing. They try to act like people are jealous of them and the $$$ they seem to be bringing in right now, but if one looks at it from another prespective, it's people like TUG, LOLA, Ethan, Cecil, etc from that "cult" movement who are jealous of people like Preston and Ren..........
Honestly they should just laugh at them and work on their brand while getting the dosh from being creative but's in a more ideal world. Thing is, Cecil is an orbiter that's getting his own little spin-off from sucking Ethan's dick. But you know what's scary about this. If those people have money and a cunt they would be the ones going full orca on people. They are cut from the same oiled up, ever flaming cloth. Same deal with ISVW and KV now. All of those movements are bound to do the same shit and it's only gonna empower the SJW's in the long run.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They try to act like people are jealous of them and the $$$ they seem to be bringing in right now, but if one looks at it from another prespective, it's people like TUG, LOLA, Ethan, Cecil, etc from that "cult" movement who are jealous of people like Preston and Ren..........
You lost me there. Why would anybody be jealous of Renfamous?

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
I bought the work call at first but then I doubted it after he kept crying I’ve been doxed. It’s like the little boy who cried wolf .
I didn't think too much of it at first, but when I noticed how he started to be more active online compared to before and during earlier times I started to really question that supposed "they called my work place". You remember how "TUG" had sort of said they may as well show their faces and such? Never have and of course him and "Lola" still pretend to not be married or that they have kids together. They still hide and it's more likely due to them not wanting family to know what kind of shady shit they are doing especially "Lola" s extra stuff on the side she did (may still be doing for all we know). If he were still working..... if they were to see the kind of shit going on........ no one in their right mind would or should hire him. As it is, he has been misusing the "schooling" / "training" he has.

EDIT: @5t3n0g0ph3r "TUG" and "Lola" and that side tend to bring up about how supposedly Ren's Dad has money and that she lives off it even though she has a job and well I imagine her husband works also. Granted I don't know much details of Ren's hubby. Not to mention when it comes to "Lola" and "Ren", Ren is a lot better looking and isn't the true "whale" in all this.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
I was a big TUG fan but once I saw the darker side you all have quoted and transcribed,I really opened my eyes then saw the bigger picture. I just wish he and the other dozen youtubers would stop jerking off the sjw thing to death.Fuck ups will be fuck ups and we watch them burn themselves down on twitter getting asspats.
I agree. Granted here we are in many ways pointing out the "shit" about him and others just as they do the same thing, but yet complain about those of us calling out their hypocrisy. All in all, after a time it just gets pointless. For as much as his wife has bitched about how "People need to mind their own business", her and her husband along with so many of their "Youtube" clan spend countless hours bitching about other peoples' business. There are some other channels who can do reviews and such without the kind of bullshit that "TUG", Ethan, and many of those within their "group" do and I have more respect for those channels. I had been somewhat ok with "Tug" before he turned his channel into something beyond petty and drama and hate driven. If he hadn't, I probably would still be following him and would have kept my money into that "comic". Even now he and his wife still want to try to do passive aggressive jabs even towards me and it just shows me I was right in backing away from that as well as pulling the money I had planned to put into it. With the way he is also ok with the things that EVSCG / WC are doing..... also speaks volumes as well. It also shows they are just as bad, if not worse actually (since people like "Pan" are now actually going and stalking people not just online but in reality).

So as much as "TUG" thinks people owe him something for "actually" producing a comic and delivering on it, he is still very much not a "better than the SJWs" kind of person. And yes, he thinks all the so called "negative people" owe him an "apology" for those who wondered if he would actually deliver a book or not. Matt they don't owe you shit unlike you who has yet to apologize for your lies, for your wife's lies as well her mocking the death of Krissy's Mom and all the other shit she has played in (including the sexting and photos which even you admitted happened though you try to say a different "story" about it all).

I never doubted about there being or not being a comic. The reason why I ended up pulling out my money into it was due to his attitude and such. As well as the hate and drama campaign you sold it on as well which is why now more of your so called "CG" friends feel they can do the same thing. Sell their books weaponizing hate and manufactured lies. Again, nothing to be proud of at all.