That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis - YouTuber, ComicsGate Supporter, "Fights the SJWS," Drama Whore

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net
I was a big TUG fan but once I saw the darker side you all have quoted and transcribed,I really opened my eyes then saw the bigger picture. I just wish he and the other dozen youtubers would stop jerking off the sjw thing to death.Fuck ups will be fuck ups and we watch them burn themselves down on twitter getting asspats.
Same here, I thought TUG was a pretty cool guy until I saw this thread, got zero regrets. but it also highlights how fucked up things within movements and that even bigger infighting is gonna happen in the future I believe.

TheLaughingMan

Mocking and laughing at the "Bitch Made"
kiwifarms.net
Sharing this due to "Lola" retweeted it and well it is very much a part of who she and "TUG" are and who they support and are ok with including people like "Pan". I could probably write a lot more in a reaction to this (I am sure a lot of us could actually), but I am going to try to at least list a few things that I feel are most important to point out.

Things that are "Bad Ideas" that this "movement" shouldn't do.

1.) Don't expect or demand or pressure people to be a part of a hashtag and then try to "say" that you don't when your actions show otherwise. If you don't want people to call you a "cult", then stop behaving like one.

2.) Don't demonize or harass former customers or even anyone else who has legit concerns or criticism of your work or behavior. That isn't the best way to draw in new potential customers or even getting old ones to come back. Whether someone is giving their money to you or not or may consider doing it, doesn't make it ok to treat them like shit.

I know I am probably kidding myself even with listing out this little bit so far so I am going to stop. I mean, people including myself tried warning certain people about how they were starting to behave no better than the "SJWs" they claim to "fight against". People were either pressured into shutting up if you want to keep following them, or any of us who stopped following them and voiced about their behavior with others then got demonized, harassed, and targeted in one form or another.

To conclude this post, I would say the worse thing to do in the area of "Bad Ideas" is

The worse thing you could do is be a part of a group / hashtag that their behavior has become (very toxic and borderline criminal lately) what EVSCG / WC has become. Supporting it and encouraging it, or remaining silent to what they do..... it pretty much speaks about your own character if you are just fine with it.

Actually, why does anyone "need" to be a hashtag????

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net
Sharing this due to "Lola" retweeted it and well it is very much a part of who she and "TUG" are and who they support and are ok with including people like "Pan". I could probably write a lot more in a reaction to this (I am sure a lot of us could actually), but I am going to try to at least list a few things that I feel are most important to point out.

Things that are "Bad Ideas" that this "movement" shouldn't do.

1.) Don't expect or demand or pressure people to be a part of a hashtag and then try to "say" that you don't when your actions show otherwise. If you don't want people to call you a "cult", then stop behaving like one.

2.) Don't demonize or harass former customers or even anyone else who has legit concerns or criticism of your work or behavior. That isn't the best way to draw in new potential customers or even getting old ones to come back. Whether someone is giving their money to you or not or may consider doing it, doesn't make it ok to treat them like shit.

I know I am probably kidding myself even with listing out this little bit so far so I am going to stop. I mean, people including myself tried warning certain people about how they were starting to behave no better than the "SJWs" they claim to "fight against". People were either pressured into shutting up if you want to keep following them, or any of us who stopped following them and voiced about their behavior with others then got demonized, harassed, and targeted in one form or another.

To conclude this post, I would say the worse thing to do in the area of "Bad Ideas" is

The worse thing you could do is be a part of a group / hashtag that their behavior has become (very toxic and borderline criminal lately) what EVSCG / WC has become. Supporting it and encouraging it, or remaining silent to what they do..... it pretty much speaks about your own character if you are just fine with it.

I could say the same about ISWV and TUGs personal Consult Gothic Sushi, but in the end all three of the movements on Gaming, Comics and Anime has become cancer. I think that people care more about ruling their fans when in fact, they are just creators that should focus on their craft. Behaving like this is only gonna make those people undeserving of their own talents and that's a damning thing to say about an artist of any kind.

At the end of the day there not gonna become successful, but a cautionary tale about letting your ego get in the way of your skills and talents.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
I could say the same about ISWV and TUGs personal Consult Gothic Sushi, but in the end all three of the movements on Gaming, Comics and Anime has become cancer. I think that people care more about ruling their fans when in fact, they are just creators that should focus on their craft. Behaving like this is only gonna make those people undeserving of their own talents and that's a damning thing to say about an artist of any kind.

At the end of the day there not gonna become successful, but a cautionary tale about letting your ego get in the way of your skills and talents.
Exactly. And yes, that is what happened even with the ISWVs that follow "TUG" and what happened with me. When I pointed out how we (which I even included myself in it because for a time I got in on doing making memes dealing with Ren and Marzgurl for YF's streams back around last April / May or so) were kind of getting out of hand and being overly petty and such. Soon as I started saying that, the slurs came. Calling me a "white knight", a "kicker"...... etc in the chat and I made mention about it to "TUG" and he basically was like block them. He didn't do anything to tell them to knock it off. I couldn't really block anyone though while I was one of his Mods though. Then of course he really ended up adding to things once I called him out on something as well as when I stopped following him and I decided to research for myself as well stepped back and watched things on both side tween him and Ren (as well as the whole conflict well before I even started following "TUG")...... and he didn't like that I started to see more of his shady shit along with his wife that he pretends isn't his wife "Lola Meatz".

But anyways..... it's become just a major toxic mess and sadly he proved me wrong for ever thinking he was a decent person / someone to trust (and once friended on FaceBook with my real name), but has also proved to me that he is no better than the so called "SJWs" and that if he feels you rubbed him the wrong way will look into figuring who people are to then try to intimidate even though he tries to claim that he "won't dox" someone.

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. And yes, that is what happened even with the ISWVs that follow "TUG" and what happened with me. When I pointed out how we (which I even included myself in it because for a time I got in on doing making memes dealing with Ren and Marzgurl for YF's streams back around last April / May or so) were kind of getting out of hand and being overly petty and such. Soon as I started saying that, the slurs came. Calling me a "white knight", a "kicker"...... etc in the chat and I made mention about it to "TUG" and he basically was like block them. He didn't do anything to tell them to knock it off. I couldn't really block anyone though while I was one of his Mods though. Then of course he really ended up adding to things once I called him out on something as well as when I stopped following him and I decided to research for myself as well stepped back and watched things on both side tween him and Ren (as well as the whole conflict well before I even started following "TUG")...... and he didn't like that I started to see more of his shady shit along with his wife that he pretends isn't his wife "Lola Meatz".

But anyways..... it's become just a major toxic mess and sadly he proved me wrong for ever thinking he was a decent person / someone to trust (and once friended on FaceBook with my real name), but has also proved to me that he is no better than the so called "SJWs" and that if he feels you rubbed him the wrong way will look into figuring who people are to then try to intimidate even though he tries to claim that he "won't dox" someone.
Let's be honest, Renfamous and Marzgurl deserve as much hate as can get. However reeling thing back and telling people to chill and for them to get mad over it is just prove that those people are as bitch made as those two cunts.

TUG being full of shit is proof that movements don't remain as noble as their cause is for long because people think they are immune to criticism when they are on the right side. Fuck that, people are on the right side because they still don't do fucked up shit not because they've done a one big good thing. In the end it's clear that both those that are for and against SJWs will become scum and it's why I am happy that the farms have remained neutral in this mess, TUG in the end is just a talentless hack that's put his own kid in danger and a complete bitch. in the end this shit is gonna catch up to him and he's gonna be in serious shit alongside many of the fakers that used "fighting for free speech" as an excuse to be rats.

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
That was their first mistake.

Their second mistake was making people believe this would be a movement instead of a brand (which ironically they now have turned themselves into) or simply a very loose collaborative collective for people that don't want to abide by any of the dumb editorial edicts that restricted them while they were working for the Comic book industry from telling the kind of story they want to tell with the characters that they want to draw and write.

Their third mistake was spending pretty much as much time bitching and moaning on social media as all the people they complain against instead of actually producing comics.

Last edited:

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net

I thought of just posting this without saying anything to it and let others say something if they feel to. You could still, but I think I am going to include some things. Now I might not be certified in anything or gone to "College", but man it doesn't mean I can't pick up on the bullshit that's been going on within EVSCG / WC. "TUG" is just deflecting and covering for so many of them for the sake of it is what will keep the $$$ coming his way if he decides to have people put together another comic that he can slap his name on and claim it as "his".

Though, the whole trust issue. That is something to be leery on, but that also includes him because he has shown he is not someone to trust not to mention I have seen people pointing out the "gayops" he has done on people and then run the stuff to Ethan. So yeah, his whole statement all in all is bull shit.

Now I know he may take this and then try to say that people shouldn't trust me because of my posts on here, but the thing is I have only kept things and yes I shared some thoughts and such on Twitter before it got banned. LOL. That being said, I am not going around with that more detailed info and telling it to everyone. How about I say it this way, if someone actually shared with me something personal / detailed in such a way, I will of course keep it between myself and that person as long as it is of course nothing dealing with illegal things. Hell, that email I had sent to "TUG" would have been just between him and myself if he hadn't then decided to tell his "audience" on Twitter lies about it.

Well, I think I am going to stop with : For someone who is supposedly trained in that field (Psychology or whatever training he "has") , Matt sure is an idiot not to see what EVSCG / WC is, or he is covering for them which still makes him an idiot for covering for people who are more and more edging on doing things considered criminal (which happens to even include his wife).

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
I know this Tuggy thread but since Cecil was brought up. I heard a interesting rumor Idont Know if it’s even possible but it was suggested Noah Sciver could Cecil. First I laughed but the more I though over it could be possible. Both do comics, he also there for evs. Again I’m not doxing because I don’t know if it’s true but thought I would get you guys opinion

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net

Hypocrisy at it's best here. I just "love" all the shit he is yelling at Mike S Miller about. How many of us remember the way he wouldn't, and still won't put any blame on himself for a lot of the shit he tries to blame Ren and the rest of the "SJWs" of? Matt, ya nothing but a fucking hypocrite. I am sure even @PocketJacks would agree to just how much this stuff that Matt is throwing at Mike is advice that Matt himself wouldn't go along with. Oh and some of us did give him such advice only to be made out as "enemies" so yeah. Shut the hell up "TUG".

I am going to just limit myself to that though there is more I could say, but already have pretty much pointed out along with most of you for the past few months.

EDIT: I also want to add how well before I ever knew of your stream and such, that I found or had seen old posts from some of your at the time "fellow CGers" tell you and your wife both that you 2 needed to stop harassing Ren and Krissy or things were just going to bite you in the ass. I am going to point out that you and "Lola" didn't listen to that advice and you kept on going with your harassment. And hell, you still do it to this day. So yeah, Matt, shut the fuck up if you are not going to own your own shit. So, for you to of course jump into the drama like you always fucking do, and try to "give advice" to Mike....... well you need to just shut up. Oh and I am sure you or your wife are going to get pissy with me once you notice this. Well... you know I am right. A lot of the shit that has been thrown at you has been just as much your own doing compared to anyone else. Just like with you feeling the need to figure out who I was so then you can try to use that to shut me up. Thing is.... I haven't ever gone on a family member and "stolen" an image from them to then try and use it as a profile image unlike your wife did. So yeah. Grow the fuck up Matt and Ashley.

EDIT 2: Oh, Matt, you are fucking wrong about that burning of the comic being something he simply recorded. It was done while live streaming or didn't you see the chat next to it? Maybe you should make sure before "bitching" someone else out for not thinking of things, that you do it as well....... though you are fast to jump on a story before totally checking into things.

Last edited:

CumFartingBobby

An online power bottom
kiwifarms.net

Hypocrisy at it's best here. I just "love" all the shit he is yelling at Mike S Miller about. How many of us remember the way he wouldn't, and still won't put any blame on himself for a lot of the shit he tries to blame Ren and the rest of the "SJWs" of? Matt, ya nothing but a fucking hypocrite. I am sure even @PocketJacks would agree to just how much this stuff that Matt is throwing at Mike is advice that Matt himself wouldn't go along with. Oh and some of us did give him such advice only to be made out as "enemies" so yeah. Shut the hell up "TUG".

I am going to just limit myself to that though there is more I could say, but already have pretty much pointed out along with most of you for the past few months.

EDIT: I also want to add how well before I ever knew of your stream and such, that I found or had seen old posts from some of your at the time "fellow CGers" tell you and your wife both that you 2 needed to stop harassing Ren and Krissy or things were just going to bite you in the ass. I am going to point out that you and "Lola" didn't listen to that advice and you kept on going with your harassment. And hell, you still do it to this day. So yeah, Matt, shut the fuck up if you are not going to own your own shit. So, for you to of course jump into the drama like you always fucking do, and try to "give advice" to Mike....... well you need to just shut up. Oh and I am sure you or your wife are going to get pissy with me once you notice this. Well... you know I am right. A lot of the shit that has been thrown at you has been just as much your own doing compared to anyone else. Just like with you feeling the need to figure out who I was so then you can try to use that to shut me up. Thing is.... I haven't ever gone on a family member and "stolen" an image from them to then try and use it as a profile image unlike your wife did. So yeah. Grow the fuck up Matt and Ashley.

EDIT 2: Oh, Matt, you are fucking wrong about that burning of the comic being something he simply recorded. It was done while live streaming or didn't you see the chat next to it? Maybe you should make sure before "bitching" someone else out for not thinking of things, that you do it as well....... though you are fast to jump on a story before totally checking into things.
Burning a comic, staging a mailbox being vandalized it's all cries for internet attention. You won't always get the attention you're looking for though as Matthew well knows.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
Burning a comic, staging a mailbox being vandalized it's all cries for internet attention. You won't always get the attention you're looking for though as Matthew well knows.
Well we all know in ways Ethan would have bitched just about "his" comic being burned even though he has cut off the heads of action figures right? But of course the added bonus for Ethan to use was what Mike's son had said about the comic at first before he was actually enjoying the fire as well as putting things in it with his daddy. So yeah of course then it gave Ethan more ammo to manipulate idiot people.

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
Mike also explained that comic was not his son. His son is young and says everything is his. The son also enjoyed it . Tug made such a big deal I’ve been dox I’ve been dox. Then they openly target mike and he’s like you deserved it mike. Well tug you kinda of asked for a few things you’ve gotten too. I will celebrate the death of your channel. You have used Beth too much but even she won’t be able to save it. I haven’t been on here as much because of health reasons and frankly tug has gotten stale and preachy.

Edit I forgot to say thank you on the Noah reply. I was just wondering.

Last edited:

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
The more online movements get started the more obvious it's just the two sides of the short bus arguing over who is more special.
The feels on the bus go round and round

Burning comics and decapitation of figures?
Take that stuff to a local school or church and say "Give this to some of the under privileged kids." You may hate it but they'll love it.

For a bunch of people acting like children, you'd think they'd want to do something for kids.