That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis - YouTuber, ComicsGate Supporter, "Fights the SJWS," Drama Whore

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

TheLaughingMan

Mocking and laughing at the "Bitch Made"
kiwifarms.net
That's massively fucktarded. Why would anyone think that was a good idea?
Something to wonder I guess, but let's see...... Ethan bought a bunch of Rose Tico figures just so he could then cut off her head and did video on it. Yellow Flash has stabbed and shredded comics he bought and then didn't like and has posted it.......
It might not have been a "good idea", but I find why Mike did what he did was in many ways better compared to the others. His was just a response in fed up with the kind of bs Ethan has been doing and his stream calling Doug T a war profiteer and such and mocking the comics that Doug sent to our troops...... it was just an area he shouldn't have gone though a lot of EVSCG / WC have been going too far with things lately. Biggest example besides this one, but the actions of "Pan" also.

EDIT: To clarify what I meant in the "Biggest example besides this one", I meant the way Ethan said what he did about Doug T and well now with the way he just helped encourage the whole comic burning thing and made into "Mike burned his child's comic"............ there just was no call for either of those.

Last edited:

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
Something to wonder I guess, but let's see...... Ethan bought a bunch of Rose Tico figures just so he could then cut off her head and did video on it. Yellow Flash has stabbed and shredded comics he bought and then didn't like and has posted it.......
It might not have been a "good idea", but I find why Mike did what he did was in many ways better compared to the others. His was just a response in fed up with the kind of bs Ethan has been doing and his stream calling Doug T a war profiteer and such and mocking the comics that Doug sent to our troops...... it was just an area he shouldn't have gone though a lot of EVSCG / WC have been going too far with things lately. Biggest example besides this one, but the actions of "Pan" also.

EDIT: To clarify what I meant in the "Biggest example besides this one", I meant the way Ethan said what he did about Doug T and well now with the way he just helped encourage the whole comic burning thing and made into "Mike burned his child's comic"............ there just was no call for either of those.
Doug is Colonel Mustard from Clue?? I knew it!
If you get that joke congrats on being a boomer.

War profiteer? Say doesn't some fuckhole make money off some people called War Campaign? Wouldn't that make him a war profiteer "from a certain point of view?"

Doug donated those books to that specific base because they had him design or paint or some such shit a logo for one of their planes. The book was a thank you to some troops who like him.

Yes, people helped pay for those books.
Not much different than when you donate to any of those charity things that donates coffee, socks, etc to the troops.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
Nah, I think you are mistaken "TUG". Well at least any smart Mogwai like Gizmo would see through your bs and that of "EVSCG / WC". Just like when Gizmo knew well enough not to eat the chicken even though the others tricked Billy into thinking it was still before midnight. FYI: I am not sure why you decided to jump in on the "insulting" of Mike when even to me one time mentioned how he was still fine towards you and had nothing negative really to say of you. So yeah.... not sure why you decided to become a dick towards him other than I guess you think you need more brownie points with your "Caesar" for the sake of your wife who is a part of WC. Asshole.

CumFartingBobby

An online power bottom
kiwifarms.net
Cg is mad that mike burned cyber frog but they burn, shreded and stabbed action figures and sjw conic books that cry about ruining the entertainment industry? Like they could've mocked him for buying cyberfrog in the first place but they are treating it like a crime against humanity?
I dont even believe he really burned Cyber Frog. Fireplaces dont burn hot enough to melt Chromium covers, it's all a false flag conspiracy.

Wedge

kiwifarms.net
I dont even believe he really burned Cyber Frog. Fireplaces dont burn hot enough to melt Chromium covers, it's all a false flag conspiracy.
WC is in league with him. It's all a forever war to get more reprints out there and make both sides more money and establish more control over the Middle East and the flow of oil.

Wait, I'm getting my conspiracies confused.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net

Let's see......

How many times did you try and screamed "I've been doxxed". 3 times and for the last 2 of them I actually was around for those. Each time especially at least for the 2 I was around to "witness" was around times you were "grifting" for money.

The whole mailbox incident became totally laughable because 1. ) the fucking old duct tape it was wrapped in and 2.) No actual proof that it was Renfamous or anyone associated with her or "Kickers"

A lot of the pieces of the puzzle to "who you are" was pretty much being dropped here and there by you and or your wife which you claim isn't your wife. He flipped out over a movie actors name just because it happened to be similar to your name so that gave things away, and then your dumb ass while bragging about when you got 10k followers on Twitter posted up your birth year. All in which has been pointed out like 100 pages back or more in this very thread.

Besides, the past few months you been "claiming" you don't live there and called "SJW Captain America" an idiot for sending gummies to the wrong address.

So with all that being said, you have pretty much shown yourself to be a liar whichever story you try to stick to or run with which is a few different ones it seems.

Oh, and there was only one person who was a sock account that was not even tied to anyone connected to Ren that she and the others then dog piled who even tried to mention CPS about you. So yeah..... how about you politely fuck off Matt.

I mean hell even people on Kiwi Farms (and again well before I even joined the site and found this thread) smelled bullshit especially about the mailbox "attack".

EDIT: I just want to remind and point something out. Back when even Ren and others showed concern and said that "TUG" and "Lola" were chancing taking their newest little one to a Con since there are even adults that tend to get sick from Con Crud...... do you all remember the reaction they had? They bitched about it and not just Matt and Ashley, but idiots like Spork and most their other ass kissing followers. Only a few agreed that it was chancing things taking her and not exactly smart. So yeah Matt..... again.... take what you been saying to others you don't like and fuck yourself because even when people showed some actual caring towards your family, you pissed on it and used it as usual as more fuel towards hating others.

EDIT 2: See, that's the thing about "TUG", 99% of the time he tries to accuse someone of something, he never shows the receipts to back that shit up. Kind of like how he lied about what I said to him in an email, how he claimed I was at Bubba Con stalking him and his family......... and yep, he will block people who call him out on his shit because that's what he does when he cannot handle being called out for his shit and he knows deep inside we are right and his dumb pos ass is wrong and he doesn't want what remaining blind followers he has to know the truth. And to think that once upon a time I defended his sorry ass.

Last edited:

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
This Motherfucker....tug you doxxed yourself after you admitted being your dox and filed the trademark. I doubt Kv and anti CG is really bothered by a low hanging scraping a empty barrel anti sjw who's being cucked by a faggot ass fan club, your wife has another dude on her profile....lmfao.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
This Motherfucker....tug you doxxed yourself after you admitted being your dox and filed the trademark. I doubt Kv and anti CG is really bothered by a low hanging scraping a empty barrel anti sjw who's being cucked by a faggot ass fan club, your wife has another dude on her profile....lmfao.
I love the part in his ranting where he calls himself a creator. Someone who fucking took elements of other characters to create some mesh up of "TUG", and then pretty much anything artists who have done "fan art" of him and "Lug" and the imagination of his child, and took them and had others make into a comic. Yeah..... he is some creator alright. Only thing he has created is a world of bullshit and lies other than that, he didn't create shit. Other people pretty much made "his comic" possible. And one last reminder that he wasn't even the one to come up with the name "That Umbrella Guy" someone else who used it more or less as an insult to his starting days as a Youtube person did and he ran with it.

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
I’m glad mike burned cf. a few are burning it it’s fun to watch the flames have green in them from the ink. He also burned the bookmark, sticker and cards. I enjoyed watching the other side going around in circles from it. Was very entertaining.
As for crypto and Tuggy. Tuggy dox was his own doing. He gave out details to get someone to latch on to it. Got him pity bucks. When asked to show proof of crypto laughing tug does the manly thing and blocks all. Mike mistake was thinking Tuggy had a heart(he doesn’t). I used to think he did too and was just a very awkward guy. The more I’ve seen the more I dislike. Matt has no heart he is two face and the sooner we all learn this the happier we will all be.
Tuggy if you do read this know this I will celebrate the death of your channel. How can you do onision stuff when your wife was 13 when you got together and you 25

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
I’m glad mike burned cf. a few are burning it it’s fun to watch the flames have green in them from the ink. He also burned the bookmark, sticker and cards. I enjoyed watching the other side going around in circles from it. Was very entertaining.
As for crypto and Tuggy. Tuggy dox was his own doing. He gave out details to get someone to latch on to it. Got him pity bucks. When asked to show proof of crypto laughing tug does the manly thing and blocks all. Mike mistake was thinking Tuggy had a heart(he doesn’t). I used to think he did too and was just a very awkward guy. The more I’ve seen the more I dislike. Matt has no heart he is two face and the sooner we all learn this the happier we will all be.
Tuggy if you do read this know this I will celebrate the death of your channel. How can you do onision stuff when your wife was 13 when you got together and you 25
I take it that this is what you are talking about? If this is true......... then no wonder they try to pretend to not be "married" and major......... I am not sure what to word this as..... but it is not good.

EDIT: Let's just hope this doesn't end up turning out to reveal that they are actually step brother and step sister. Just saying. I am not making the assumption or anything, but man people keep on finding out things about those 2.

Last edited:

Wedge

kiwifarms.net
I take it that this is what you are talking about? If this is true......... then no wonder they try to pretend to not be "married" and major......... I am not sure what to word this as..... but it is not good.

Part of me thinks she's leaving as soon as the grift money dries up. The question is if shes taking the kids or just straight up goes running.

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net
The more online movements get started the more obvious it's just the two sides of the short bus arguing over who is more special.
True, and at that point one might as well have a big fat bazooka ready to blow it up when to comes a little to close to civilians.

The feels on the bus go round and round

Burning comics and decapitation of figures?
Take that stuff to a local school or church and say "Give this to some of the under privileged kids." You may hate it but they'll love it.

For a bunch of people acting like children, you'd think they'd want to do something for kids.

Manchildren hate real kids because they are competition and they force them to see themselves for what they really are. Either that or they are a tool to mold as they see fit.

The lack of parental feelings towards them In this day and age is sickening. In the end if the day, their statements and actions are gonna be as immature as thier opponents because they are not setting a better standard.

Last edited:

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net

I don't see him actually trying to deny this latest stuff about himself and Ashley. That being said, right now I am not sure what to think and for now not going to claim it's true. I am not going to try to even look into this because I stopped giving a shit about "deep investigations" into Matt. The only reason why I had looked into things I had was to get more details of the whole "war with Ren and Krissy" that Matt and Ashley keep having go on.

That all being said, I want to point out something from what I remember "TUG" mentioning last year. That they had been together for 14 years and married for 13 years. Of course this year they will be Ashley 33 and Matt 45 and of course add a year to their being together and their being married which would be 15 years together and 14 years married. That is if we go by that information given by "TUG". See...... this is why people shouldn't make a habit of lying so much. It makes it hard for people to know when and if they can ever trust anything you say. Matt only has himself to blame for that along with Ashley. They both spend so much time lying to people.

So, I am still not fully sure of believing the new stuff that has come up. Not unless others can verify and have more evidence of it. If it turns out to be true that they been involved a lot longer, then that truly is sick and may also explain why they both tend to try to say they "aren't married". I am praying for it to be wrong because that is just messed up if it's true.