That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis - YouTuber, ComicsGate Supporter, "Fights the SJWS," Drama Whore

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

TheLaughingMan

Mocking and laughing at the "Bitch Made"
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the walls of text. I try not to make it a habbit.

I know Nick doesnt like policing the internet, but the more of Matthew's faggotry that gets exposed that Nick knew about before it happened, the gayer and gayer Nick starts to look.

He can pretend like he doesnt care what a few random people online have to say about TUG or EVS in relation to him, but he knows his stream views fall off hard unless he is talking about Vic. So he still does kind of need EVS and the CG circus for clout.

That could be his double edged sword though, because Nick may not be CG, but he is an ISWV Youtuber. And thats a lot like a franchise in a way. Id like to compare them to a franchise of fast food restaurants. When they all first took off they seemingly had the same ingrediants, the same menu or same source of information, and same principles about needing facts or evidence to back up accusations.

The longer these ISWV franchises went on, the more their individual owners cut corners in their own way to keep profits at high, you could tell TUGs location is fine selling you whatever precooked food they had ready to go before you even got there. Thats his reporting style, he doesn't care if its the food we ordered if it's fresh or correct and when you ask about it getting it corrected he bans you from his restaurant.

Hero Hei runs the franchise that hires all the cute college and high school girls that turn around and get their boy friends jobs there. It bearly runs at all and only does because of the cookie cutter mold made by smarter people.

Yellow flash runs the franchise that was remodeled into the current version (ISWV) even though it used to be a CG Weenie Hut Jr before it wasnt profitable and the owner rebranded so prople would forget his history of poor service.

Then we get to Nick, and his franchise is the one you think of when you are hungry for some ISWV. When talking about a good experience at an ISWV establishment, its his. When you inroduce a friend who has never been to ISWV you take them to Nicks. Its on the good side of town, and no matter how many times one of the other franchises make the news for peeing in pickle buckets or employees having gaysex outback for sausage pizzas, you know that Nicks isnt going to that.

Until one day you hear or see something that really makes you wonder about ISWV. Surely they arent all bad Nicks has always been good with you. Maybe if you mention the slipping quality surely good ol Nick will right the ship. Except its him sperging about how he doesnt care and it isnt his problem what the other franchises do. And he maybe technically right in the moment, but how many people see or hear that and decide to just move on from ISWV, cause they were always about themselves first and never truly about Vic, or the standards the movement pretended to have at the beginning.

I still wanna see good results for Vic but this online hashtag has turned into one long ass gay pride parade and I stopped cheering it on months ago.
I am sorry, but Nick is just as much a piece of shit person as TUG, YF, Hero, and Ethan. I knew he was a bit of a drunken asshole like Yellow Flash and for a time I was somewhat ok with it. The moment those assholes went to silence and bury the whole "Some Kick Vic is trying to dox Yellow Flash" and it was pointed out it was actually one of their own behind it. No, I have no love for that "fence sitting" asshole. He might not be as bad as the others, but he is still a part of it and still not a good person to me. They all have been making money off the Vic stuff. Yeah, I know they all can't exactly "police" their followers, but they can still police themselves and honestly if they were actual friends.... they should be like (for example) "Hey Tug, you really have been taking the info you get from me and delivering it in a way that comes off untrue....." Something like that, but as you stated, if any of Tug's customers point that out, he bans you from his "restaurant" and if he feels he needs to, he will also dirty your look so no one else will allow them in theirs.

If I had friends who were heading down the wrong path...... I would be doing what I can to get them to see that even if it pisses them off. They might wake up, or they might not. If they don't....... well sometimes you do just need to back away and even it comes to it, cut them off. Easier said than done..... and I have at times come close to losing myself from hanging on too long to someone I care deeply for just because I was still trying to "rescue them".

Problem with people like TUG and Lola...... they want to keep continuing being the so called "good guys" they think they are because they still have people feeding into that delusional ego of theirs. It's the same with Ethan. They live off the attention whether it's "good" or "bad" attention. It's time to starve them of that.

EDIT: I just "love" titles like this and how "TUG" says " I feel that Disney is being very deceptive....." and he wonders why people call him a walking contradiction and a hypocrite. He made sure to point out some "hypocricy" recently of Preston Poulter's (which by the way TUG, you are still very much a cuck even if you feel that Preston is one for that past. You still are very much a cuck). Same with how you are very much a liar and very deceptive yourself even if you feel to call Disney out for theirs. You still don't seem to get it Matt.

EDIT 2 : But wait...... TUG, I thought for the past few months or so, you been claiming you no longer live at that location. You claim this every time you feel the need to tell your "pals" about the "Gummy dicks that got sent to the wrong address". I mean all of us with common fucking sense know you are still lying about that fact, but here you are pretty much confirming that you been lying about no longer live there.... and still your simps believe the lie that you don't, but at the same time bitching over someone recently sharing a google map image. LMAO. Your simps are beyond idiots. LMAO.

LOL. You TUG and Ethan simps who want to low rate my posts are just showing just how more stupid you all are. I just gotta laugh at that.

Last edited:

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
I am sorry, but Nick is just as much a piece of shit person as TUG, YF, Hero, and Ethan. I knew he was a bit of a drunken asshole like Yellow Flash and for a time I was somewhat ok with it. The moment those assholes went to silence and bury the whole "Some Kick Vic is trying to dox Yellow Flash" and it was pointed out it was actually one of their own behind it. No, I have no love for that "fence sitting" asshole. He might not be as bad as the others, but he is still a part of it and still not a good person to me. They all have been making money off the Vic stuff. Yeah, I know they all can't exactly "police" their followers, but they can still police themselves and honestly if they were actual friends.... they should be like (for example) "Hey Tug, you really have been taking the info you get from me and delivering it in a way that comes off untrue....." Something like that, but as you stated, if any of Tug's customers point that out, he bans you from his "restaurant" and if he feels he needs to, he will also dirty your look so no one else will allow them in theirs.

If I had friends who were heading down the wrong path...... I would be doing what I can to get them to see that even if it pisses them off. They might wake up, or they might not. If they don't....... well sometimes you do just need to back away and even it comes to it, cut them off. Easier said than done..... and I have at times come close to losing myself from hanging on too long to someone I care deeply for just because I was still trying to "rescue them".

Problem with people like TUG and Lola...... they want to keep continuing being the so called "good guys" they think they are because they still have people feeding into that delusional ego of theirs. It's the same with Ethan. They live off the attention whether it's "good" or "bad" attention. It's time to starve them of that.

EDIT: I just "love" titles like this and how "TUG" says " I feel that Disney is being very deceptive....." and he wonders why people call him a walking contradiction and a hypocrite. He made sure to point out some "hypocricy" recently of Preston Poulter's (which by the way TUG, you are still very much a cuck even if you feel that Preston is one for that past. You still are very much a cuck). Same with how you are very much a liar and very deceptive yourself even if you feel to call Disney out for theirs. You still don't seem to get it Matt.

EDIT 2 : But wait...... TUG, I thought for the past few months or so, you been claiming you no longer live at that location. You claim this every time you feel the need to tell your "pals" about the "Gummy dicks that got sent to the wrong address". I mean all of us with common fucking sense know you are still lying about that fact, but here you are pretty much confirming that you been lying about no longer live there.... and still your simps believe the lie that you don't, but at the same time bitching over someone recently sharing a google map image. LMAO. Your simps are beyond idiots. LMAO.

LOL. You TUG and Ethan simps who want to low rate my posts are just showing just how more stupid you all are. I just gotta laugh at that.
I'm certain that @This_is_a_Throwaway is either TUG or someone very closely associated with him. Possibly Redgaze, his fat ugly wife or a rank and file Warcampaign member.

Here's the post where I came to those conclusions in the main Comicsgate thread, read the information and decide for yourselves.

No you're too obvious and I'm calling it how it is.

You were the account that doxed @VIkkiVerse in the Hanger On Containment thread, a day or two after that TUG was revealed to be her doxer by Ethan, and a week after TUG admitted to collecting her information on Liam Gray's stream.

View attachment 1306004
View attachment 1306005

You then posted in this thread with the Preston information before anyone else had it.

Despite trying to fit in by initially claiming "We're dumping dox on cg spergs, so here's some fresh ones." and appearing indifferent, you later slipped up by getting emotional in the following post and specifically name drop @VIkkiVerse and @TheLaughingMan , both of whom are critics of TUG's.
View attachment 1306020

If I would hazard a guess my money is that you are Yellowflash (since his known to lurk here) or Mathews fat hambeast wife since she can't help but make numerous alt accounts. If not you are clearly one of their dick riders who operates in a back channel (probably a discord somewhere) since you had information on Preston and Vikki that wasn't made yet publicly available.

Your post history shows you are rather inactive and only contributed to the Nick Rekietta live-stream thread and the Wuhan Megathread, so you clearly made this account during Weeb Wars both of which TUG and Yellowflash were involved in.

As if your username wasn't obvious enough.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200519-174503_Twitter.jpg
TUG is having an art contest. Yes, you can draw his sonichu OC for free for him to use any way he wants for the hopes of winning a copy of his shitty book.
Holding "art contests" is widely condemned in the artist community maybe he didn't get that memo. It's asking people to use their talent to produce something for you for free.
What a greedy piece of shit.
Also fatty matty is saying his address being doxed in endangering his children. No TUG, aside from a bag of gummy candy and your mailbox literally falling over after the duct tape dry rotted off no one has come to your hovel or done anything to you. Your hoarding guns puts your kids in danger, not pictures from Google maps of your house.

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net

...LOL. You TUG and Ethan simps who want to low rate my posts are just showing just how more stupid you all are. I just gotta laugh at that.
Cut the stuff out I'm not focusing on. Doesn't need to be as sloppy as Fatty Matty's asshole.

You can say you'd talk to people and try and get them to change but look at Fatty Matty and CGs history. You disagree you get dogpiled. They're on you like frat boys on the hot chick who drank too much she can't stand.

Nick doesn't need the fuckboys of CG coming in and trying to drop a shit ton of dox in chats trying to get him kicked off of YouTube. Look at how long it took him to clean up the live stream with Masterson.

I don't agree with Nick but I get why he doesn't do shit about these guys.

Besides, trying to tell your friends that are pieces of shit to clean up their act makes you the bad guy and friendless. #woeismeorsomeshit

As for the downvoting of your posts, does ratio really fucking matter? We can all have a laugh about it when people get their asses handed to them in a quote or post but the reactions here are pretty much the equivalent of a Facebook like or a middle finger. Not the most important thing deep reaction. Be happy that they are upset enough to hit your posts when they get butthurt.

I do think at some point Fatty Matty and some of Nick's other friends will become toxic enough that Nick will distance himself but I don't think you'll see a public fuck you.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net

You want to know what is pathetic Matt, is you. You have nothing damning on me and you resort to making shit up about me because of that fact. You also twist the only detail I had made mention to you about my now ex-wife was when I told you I had found out she was a "gas lighter" which that deals more with someone who uses emotional and mental forms of abuse. Back then when I thought I could trust you the only reason I brought it up to you was because I had thought that was what Renfamous was doing. In the end I found out I had the wrong person pegged and it turns out you are and even if Ren could be considered one, you are the worse. Again though, you rely on making shit up about me and the stupidity of your remaining followers or any new ones who just don't have a clue yet of what kind of asshole you truly are. I try to see the good in people... or the potential good, and yeah, that has sometimes ended up with me having someone in the end just use me. Just like with you, all you are is someone who uses people. You claim you give a shit for them, but you really don't. You care more of what you can get out of them.

You also resort to unoriginal "little people" insults which shows even more why you got to rely on someone else to write "your comic". You seem to think that just because you might be physically taller than me, that it makes you better??? LMAO. Nah. You are a fucking coward in the end. Only way you did eventually figure who I was is because of my mistake of ever trusting you with my Face Book. The second only way would have been my backer info from the first book which can be proven I had backed it. Which can be proven I refunded it (both times). Only reason why I had done it was because of the shadiness and bitterness through your own actions.

At least back when I went to Comic Cons, I had a better cosplay than you. I wish I had an image of myself as "Chucky" giving the finger....... but I think this is enough of a middle finger to you Matty.

TUGtears2.jpg

chuckymenacescleveland2.jpg

chuckyversespredator.jpg

I think I am going to do what Krissy had mentioned of doing. Treating the piece of shit person you and your wife are as "dead to me". Do yourselves a favor and go with that. You are already burying yourselves in all the other shit you been doing lately.

CumFartingBobby

An online power bottom
kiwifarms.net
Dean is doing a live stream soon Vikki, looks like it is about Trashly's catfishing

He gave me this to share, this is only a small portion of what he got.
View attachment 1306551
Its a hard cuck life for Matt
I've seen his wife she's really fat
No sex with Matty she just cheats
With all the guys online she meets
Its a hard cuck life... I could easily do a full parody of this if I wanted too.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200519-201449_Twitter.jpg
Yup. If doxing your shitty house is code for "doxing children" then its perfectly fine.

You want to know what is pathetic Matt, is you. You have nothing damning on me and you resort to making shit up about me because of that fact. You also twist the only detail I had made mention to you about my now ex-wife was when I told you I had found out she was a "gas lighter" which that deals more with someone who uses emotional and mental forms of abuse. Back then when I thought I could trust you the only reason I brought it up to you was because I had thought that was what Renfamous was doing. In the end I found out I had the wrong person pegged and it turns out you are and even if Ren could be considered one, you are the worse. Again though, you rely on making shit up about me and the stupidity of your remaining followers or any new ones who just don't have a clue yet of what kind of asshole you truly are. I try to see the good in people... or the potential good, and yeah, that has sometimes ended up with me having someone in the end just use me. Just like with you, all you are is someone who uses people. You claim you give a shit for them, but you really don't. You care more of what you can get out of them.

You also resort to unoriginal "little people" insults which shows even more why you got to rely on someone else to write "your comic". You seem to think that just because you might be physically taller than me, that it makes you better??? LMAO. Nah. You are a fucking coward in the end. Only way you did eventually figure who I was is because of my mistake of ever trusting you with my Face Book. The second only way would have been my backer info from the first book which can be proven I had backed it. Which can be proven I refunded it (both times). Only reason why I had done it was because of the shadiness and bitterness through your own actions.

At least back when I went to Comic Cons, I had a better cosplay than you. I wish I had an image of myself as "Chucky" giving the finger....... but I think this is enough of a middle finger to you Matty.

View attachment 1306467

View attachment 1306468

View attachment 1306469

I think I am going to do what Krissy had mentioned of doing. Treating the piece of shit person you and your wife are as "dead to me". Do yourselves a favor and go with that. You are already burying yourselves in all the other shit you been doing lately.
He doesn't even have the balls to say "oompa loompa" or call you a midget. What a fucking cuck. He's not afraid to post pictures of dudes getting their arsehole wrecked why stop with "little people". THATS where he draws his moral line in the sand?
Dean is doing a live stream soon Vikki, looks like it is about Trashly's catfishing

He gave me this to share, this is only a small portion of what he got.
View attachment 1306551
Lmao this is going to be *chefs kiss* kudos to Dean for catfishing the catfish and having to call a landwhale fugly hamplanet "beautiful". I salute you. You took one for the God damned team sir, doing the lords work.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1306598
Yup. If doxing your shitty house is code for "doxing children" then its perfectly fine.

He doesn't even have the balls to say "oompa loompa" or call you a midget. What a fucking cuck. He's not afraid to post pictures of dudes getting their arsehole wrecked why stop with "little people". THATS where he draws his moral line in the sand?

Lmao this is going to be *chefs kiss* kudos to Dean for catfishing the catfish and having to call a landwhale fugly hamplanet "beautiful". I salute you. You took one for the God damned team sir, doing the lords work.
AH, but remember Lola tried to call me an oompa and I told her that just means I can roll her fat blue berry ass out of the factory. LMAO

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
TUG, you lying piece of shit. You put out your own daughter's name during times asking if she wanted to do story time last year long before your mailbox attack and you putting an end to Story time you lying sack of shit. I know because it happened during the time I was following you and a mod for you.

EDIT: FYI to TUG and his idiots. I only went by one other Youtube Channel.... JohnSmith which had a drawing of mine of the Tenth Doctor. And GothamKnight.

TUG you would be Blaster because of your sensitivity to sound you pathetic fuck. LMAO and like I said.... you are again pathetic with the so called.... insults.

Last edited:

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
TUG is having a meltdown right now on stream, it's glorious.

SJW Captain America is causing him to lose his fucking mind, fresh after Vikki and DA exposed his wife's antics. I wish I could capture it, he'll probably delete it once his done.
Oh I know he will. I find it funny that fuck directs his followers to come here and read the thread. Tries to say I said things about my ex that I never said and anyone here on Kiwi would know this already that I didn't say the shit he tries to say I said. LMAO. So way to go TUG, you will just end up proving yourself a lying sack of shit..... that is if any of your followers are willing to go through this thread and then more so to realize there is more proof he is a liar.

CumFartingBobby

An online power bottom
kiwifarms.net
TUG is having a meltdown right now on stream, it's glorious.

SJW Captain America is causing him to lose his fucking mind, fresh after Vikki and DA exposed his wife's antics. I wish I could capture it, he'll probably delete it once his done.
Wish I could check it out, but I am at work. I am sure the butthurt is glorious.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Not watching TUG's stream since he's a complete idiot, but does he really think Batwoman is over? They're recasting the role after Ruby left. She was injured while filming the series and despite claiming that's not the reason for her departure, it probably is. Every company involved is committed to making a second season. Chances are though we wont see Batwoman Katherine Kane but another Batwoman like maybe her cousin Mary taking over. Might even be Stephanie Brown or even Selina Kyle with a slightly changed name.

For a so called comic fan he doesn't understand or know comics and he certainly doesn't pay attention to how the entertainment business works.

In case anyone isn't aware, the injury could have caused paralysis.

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
Not watching TUG's stream since he's a complete idiot, but does he really think Batwoman is over? They're recasting the role after Ruby left. She was injured while filming the series and despite claiming that's not the reason for her departure, it probably is. Every company involved is committed to making a second season. Chances are though we wont see Batwoman Katherine Kane but another Batwoman like maybe her cousin Mary taking over. Might even be Stephanie Brown or even Selina Kyle with a slightly changed name.

For a so called comic fan he doesn't understand or know comics and he certainly doesn't pay attention to how the entertainment business works.

In case anyone isn't aware, the injury could have caused paralysis.
As stupid as Batwoman was I'd never be happy someone got seriously injured.

I'm sure Fatty Matty was hoping she'd lose a leg and fuck him in the ass with the stump.

That way he could try to brag to EVS about also working with the Batfamily.