That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis - YouTuber, ComicsGate Supporter, "Fights the SJWS," Drama Whore

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

CumFartingBobby

An online power bottom
kiwifarms.net

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
People superchatting TUG some shit talk your way SF, you lookin' sweet out there dawg.

View attachment 1307060
Hilarious, I didn't watch much of the stream so missed out on that. Funny since I've criticized JDA plenty of times in the main Comicsgate thread, I feel honored to join you, CapeKnight and KingofNothing in getting called out offsite the past week.
@This_is_a_Throwaway must be proud that someone was butt hurt enough to send 2 bucks to Fatty Matty.

Hope you get yourself a McDouble, Lard ass! You deserve it!
I guess Matt should thank me for the McDouble, I triggered one of his speds enough into wasting money on such a pointless comment.

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
Hilarious, I didn't watch much of the stream so missed out on that. Funny since I've criticized JDA plenty of times in the main Comicsgate thread, I feel honored to join you, CapeKnight and KingofNothing in getting called out offsite the past week.

I guess Matt should thank me for the McDouble, I triggered one of his speds enough into wasting money on such a pointless comment.
Jeez, in a short time span, @Mister Dongs , myself, @KingofNothing , @Absurdity , @Spectre_06 , and now @Smug Freiza have been called out by anyone involved in the ComicsGate, or anti movement. Has anyone ever engaged this much with trying to troll posters on KF on other topics? I think this speaks volumes about the types of people in the medium.

And TUG wanted to go on and on about us being "edgelord wannabes with no lives on Kiwifarms" in his livestream last night. Bitch, you guys are a bunch of stuck up losers in a dying movement that's so MATI, you let a site of anonymous posters get under your skin that you ranted about Kiwifarms so much you ended up pointing people to the fact that you had a thread here multiple times, and even TOLD THEM to come check it out. You ain't coming back from that because trying to blame @TheLaughingMan for writing up a lot of posts isn't gonna cut it. All the evidence is here that you did him dirty. And plenty of other people. This is why you have a thread TUG. You still ain't done outing yourself.

Last edited:

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
Jeez, in a short time span, @Mister Dongs , myself, @KingofNothing , @Absurdity , and now @Smug Freiza have been called out by anyone involved in the ComicsGate, or anti movement. Has anyone ever engaged this much with trying to troll posters on KF on other topics? I think this speaks volumes about the types of people in the medium.

And TUG wanted to go on and on about us being "edgelord wannabes with no lives on Kiwifarms" in his livestream last night. Bitch, you guys are a bunch of stuck up losers in a dying movement that's so MATI, you let a site of anonymous posters get under your skin that you ranted about Kiwifarms so much you ended up pointing people to the fact that you had a thread here multiple times, and even TOLD THEM to come check it out. You ain't coming back from that because trying to blame @TheLaughingMan for writing up a lot of posts isn't gonna cut it. All the evidence is here that you did him dirty. And plenty of other people. This is why you have a thread TUG. You still ain't done outing yourself.
Fatty Matty jiggling those bitch tits of his in his impotent rage about anyone else acting like a cow is irony concentrate. For fuck's sake, @TheLaughingMan mentioned he was a small dude. No criticism, but I really had no idea how small. And look how fucking pissed he makes those two trashy hick fatasses. Watching these two go through life despising each other and themselves, inevitably destroying anything good in their lives is always worth the watch.

As the Hispanics I know would say, "Más puto!"

TheLaughingMan

Mocking and laughing at the "Bitch Made"
kiwifarms.net
Fatty Matty jiggling those bitch tits of his in his impotent rage about anyone else acting like a cow is irony concentrate. For fuck's sake, @TheLaughingMan mentioned he was a small dude. No criticism, but I really had no idea how small. And look how fucking pissed he makes those two trashy hick fatasses. Watching these two go through life despising each other and themselves, inevitably destroying anything good in their lives is always worth the watch.

As the Hispanics I know would say, "Más puto!"
You know what? I am like the TARDIS. I may be only 4 feet tall on the outside, but I am a whole lot taller on the inside. Also for those ignorant fucks especially to TUG who claims to be so fucking smart. I have a form of DWARFISM. The most common type which even includes actors like Peter Dinklage who yeah might be just 5 inches taller than me and is still more of a actual man compared to the fucking pos that Matthew Lewis is.

Oh and since I haven't seen anyone else yet point this out on here. Here is something for you all to stop and consider and for any of his "followers" who might show up... if they do... and if they are willing to actually check into things more deeper and realize we have backed things up with more facts than TUG or Lola has ever shown to disprove them.... which they haven't. They can't.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200520-130921_Twitter.jpg
Claiming he has monetized his critics is the most assblasted MATI shit I've ever read. You make money by pimping your daughter to middle aged men and hocking secondhand gossip like mean girls.
You hitched your wagon to ISWV and it wrecked. You latched onto Johnny Depp drama for clickbait.
Your 40k+ in comic sales is great, hopefully you don't waste it. But drumming up fake drama to rage about on the internet -literally- never works in the long run.
You've already become a lolcow, headphones boy, eventually someone is going to monetize YOU. It's not a matter of if but when your cow behavior finally strikes a nerve with someone who has enough clout to profit from your laughingstock family.
You can tard rage about kiwi farms all you want. We get our laughs from your behavior. There is a saying on this site matthew "if you have to tell someone you're better than them you probably aren't"
Keep that in mind faggot.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Jeez, in a short time span, @Mister Dongs , myself, @KingofNothing , @Absurdity , and now @Smug Freiza have been called out by anyone involved in the ComicsGate, or anti movement. Has anyone ever engaged this much with trying to troll posters on KF on other topics? I think this speaks volumes about the types of people in the medium.
And me! Don't forget about me! He said I proposition traps after all!

Or forget about me, it's okay. ;-;

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
And me! Don't forget about me! He said I proposition traps after all!

Or forget about me, it's okay. ;-;
Holy shit, my bad dude. Jeez, the list is insane though. I edited it, just because the long list of names is hilarious to look at it if anyone wants to see the insanity of retards getting mad over either being called out or criticized. You are now crowned as one of KF's Chosin People.

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/ThatUmbrella/status/1263161696249622528?s=20

as much shit as TUG gets, by SJW Captain America's logic, then Ren and her shitty ass comic also got rejected by the failing comic industry. Not defending TUG and his shit, but willing to call a spade a spade
A lot of people think we are Anti-CG or trying to get balls deep in Renfamous but honestly most of us are just people that were let down once we saw through Fatty Matty's bullshit.

Renfamous and Fatty Matty are two sides of the same coin. They both desperately want to fuck each other but can't.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/ThatUmbrella/status/1263161696249622528?s=20

as much shit as TUG gets, by SJW Captain America's logic, then Ren and her shitty ass comic also got rejected by the failing comic industry. Not defending TUG and his shit, but willing to call a spade a spade
This is one of the cringiest tweets I have ever seen.

1589998927084.png

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
This is one of the cringiest tweets I have ever seen.

View attachment 1307895
View attachment 1307896

If this dude is in the Military, like he claims, he's behind a desk.

He's a Batshit Hero in his own story, just like Fatty Matty is in his story.

#istandwithsmug

These umbrella cucks are unhinged about sjw.

View attachment 1308076

And tug admitting to having fire arms when he has a criminal record? Hmmm View attachment 1308079

R/thathappened

View attachment 1308094
If only the Brella Bitches could suck Fatty Matty off though the internet and keep him safe at night. Even though he's built like Lurch let himself fucking go, they want him to be little spoon.

We get "Mad at the Internet" from Brella Bitches but they really are butthurt at the internet.

Compensation for a weak punch and a small dick?

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Here's a look into the thought process and mind of the average Matthew Lewis Stan.
He defends his gay ass hero at the cost of all logic and reasoning.
This is the kind of paypig that pays for Trashley Lewis's food addiction.
He makes Renfamous look like an absolute genius.
Dude, the only person putting TUGs life at risk is TUG. His fat ass is at risk of heart disease and a self inflicted gunshot wound.
Matthew constantly getting his dick caught in the mousetrap and screaming "SJWs! and Kiwi farms" is almost as good as watching his stans autistically flail around defending the shit stain. Just look at this shit, the low IQ supporter of Ethan Van Sciver and Matthew Lewis on full display.

For bonus content we have another middle aged fan of Matthew Lewis's 6 year old daughter. At what point does pimping your young child out to strangers on the internet cross the line into "creepy" territory. You haven't monetized SJW Capt. Matthew, you've monetized a 6 year old girl.
You know who else does that???
It's called exploiting children for a reason you sicko.
Screenshot_20200520-164049_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20200520-164030_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20200520-164004_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20200520-165017_Twitter.jpg