That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis -

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
Imagine how much better the case would be if he was finding stuff out, and not sucking nicks tits.
Finding what out? The guy has always gone for path of least resistance in life, which explains why he's a failure. Look at his wife. Look at his videos and the thumbnails he uses for them. Look at his shitty tattoos, that stupid fucking mask, the "story" for his comic (that he's put no work into at all). He's not helpful here at all, except maybe to prove to everyone that Vic is tolerant of his fans in a way all the other VAs couldn't hope to be.

feral cat #6385

GIVE ME CRUNCHIES!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Imagine how much better the case would be going if they had that extra 100k instead of TUG... an extra attorney at least. Would have been able to get those notarizations, gather more evidence, etc.
Imagine how much better the case would be if Vic hired a good, competent, reasonably priced lawyer. Instead of a meme lawyer who half assed it.

Maybe he can crowdfund another 250k to sue Ty for malpractice.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Imagine how much better the case would be if Vic hired a good, competent, reasonably priced lawyer. Instead of a meme lawyer who half assed it.

Maybe he can crowdfund another 250k to sue Ty for malpractice.
Yeah I noticed the Beard memes came to a screeching halt all of a sudden. The clues we're there though, "I do a lot of merger settlement for businesses"-Ty "I can estimate the value of a business with just some basic knowledge"-Ty "I've got a business merger to handle the day before the TCPA hearing"-Ty.

He's a specialty business attorney and likely his whole firm is.

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I noticed the Beard memes came to a screeching halt all of a sudden. The clues we're there though, "I do a lot of merger settlement for businesses"-Ty "I can estimate the value of a business with just some basic knowledge"-Ty "I've got a business merger to handle the day before the TCPA hearing"-Ty.

He's a specialty business attorney and likely his whole firm is.
Would explain why he brought on that real estate guy for this case. How else would he buy a nice house with that GFM money. :story: :applecat:

anionfarflung

kiwifarms.net
Did she really say that? I don't think a 5 year old should know what whiskey smell like.
Someone was talking about her commenting on the smell of rice, but I could swear it's what I heard. Of course he doesn't keep streams up so who knows? I do know that there was a long pregnant pause after whatever it was she said.

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Someone was talking about her commenting on the smell of rice, but I could swear it's what I heard. Of course he doesn't keep streams up so who knows? I do know that there was a long pregnant pause after whatever it was she said.
I'll see if kruno archive the stream.

Edit: was it on his lvie stream from yesterday? Or it's a new one.

Last edited:
Reactions: anionfarflung

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
The evidence highly suggests he did. He didn't call it a swatting yet though. He has to save that excuse for fund my comic 2 electric boogaloo.
If kickvic did attack his mailbox fuck them but the way he acts about it is suspect.

I've been laughing at conspiracy weirdos lately which made me realize Tug talks just like a q-boomer. The random capitalization of words for emphasis, the abuse of hyphens and triple period spacing, the constant paranoia. Trust the plan.
He's like the sjws who saying fucking all the time.

• Agree
Reactions: Dean Pentel
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino