That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis -

Andrew Blaze

kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Dean Pentel

Wilhelm Bittrich

I read Anime and watch Manga.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine how much better the case would be if Vic hired a good, competent, reasonably priced lawyer. Instead of a meme lawyer who half assed it.

Maybe he can crowdfund another 250k to sue Ty for malpractice.
To be honest, over the last days since that debacle I've thought to myself if Vic wouldn't have been better of if actually he would have hired Marchi's lawyer, that dude was the only one who actually did his job with out being much of a sped.

• Thunk-Provoking

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
To be honest, over the last days since that debacle I've thought to myself if Vic wouldn't have been better of if actually he would have hired Marchi's lawyer, that dude was the only one who actually did his job with out being much of a sped.
Don't let Ty's underwhelming performance in court overshadow everything leading up to it. Vic got one hell of a PR campaign that did more to repair his reputation than any remedy ordered by the court. There's no way a Sam Johnson could've exposed as many untruths as Vic's crowdsourced defense did. Maybe he would've done better in court, but legalese isn't as convincing to the public as a video that shows the truth of what happened.

Ty had Ron dead to rights on TI and the judge still threw that out so it's hard to say that someone else would've made a difference on that.

Wilhelm Bittrich

I read Anime and watch Manga.
kiwifarms.net
Don't let Ty's underwhelming performance in court overshadow everything leading up to it. Vic got one hell of a PR campaign that did more to repair his reputation than any remedy ordered by the court. There's no way a Sam Johnson could've exposed as many untruths as Vic's crowdsourced defense did. Maybe he would've done better in court, but legalese isn't as convincing to the public as a video that shows the truth of what happened.

Ty had Ron dead to rights on TI and the judge still threw that out so it's hard to say that someone else would've made a difference on that.
I know all of that and I agree, it was just a thought that i had.

Devilish Bodhisattva

|Made in heaven, living in hell|
kiwifarms.net
This OP is shit and tells nothing about the cow to someone unfamiliar with him.
Because this thread is a bastardization of a thread just pulled from the main WeebWars thread because there was so much information. From there it's evolved into what it is now.

So when people criticize and point out how he lacks gun expertise he calls it "whinning" good to see he's the same kind of thin skinned, snowflake mother fucker we've been saying he is and he claims to be against. Complete "if you don't agree with me you're wrong type". I guess our opinion of him matters though because he's still trying to impress us. Dance monkey, dance!~
SmartSelect_20190909-161431_Twitter.jpg

More talking out of his ass with bonus react gif ass kissery from the fart huffing sand niggers DNA Crows
SmartSelect_20190909-162054_Twitter.jpg

"A-Am I cool yet guys?!‽”
SmartSelect_20190909-162400_Twitter.jpg

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
Because this thread is a bastardization of a thread just pulled from the main WeebWars thread because there was so much information. From there it's evolved into what it is now.

So when people criticize and point out how he lacks gun expertise he calls it "whinning" good to see he's the same kind of thin skinned, snowflake mother fucker we've been saying he is and he claims to be against. Complete "if you don't agree with me you're wrong type". I guess our opinion of him matters though because he's still trying to impress us. Dance monkey, dance!~
View attachment 930103

More talking out of his ass with bonus react gif ass kissery from the fart huffing sand niggers DNA Crows
View attachment 930106

View attachment 930108
Tug: No-notice me Senpai kiwi farms.

Thats what I am getting from this.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 930103

View attachment 930106

View attachment 930108
This proves that not only does he know next to nothing about firearms, ballistics/wound ballistics, but it also shows he's only ever done static shooting against a single fixed target, and he sure as shit hasn't even been in a fight. He's likely never pointed a gun at another person before, either. I know some of you other Kiwis have done some gangsta shit before, you know what I mean (don't powerlevel and give specifics, though).

As I've said before, he runs his mouth the same way people who haven't even been in fist fights do, yet they're gonna lecture you on firearms as if they know anything. I hope he keeps going, because he's almost infinite supply of lulz.

Dopey Cunt

Tell me what the rain knows.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick credits Sam of doing a good job for convincing the judge but in actuality, he barely had to do anything to convince the judge because the judge already decided on it in advance. Chupp refused Ty's binder of evidence and on top of that Sam did the same BS that Lemuah and Funi's lawyer did, taking cherry picked tweets out of context and lying about the content of those tweets, making it seem like Marchi wasn't commenting on the situation when there was proof that she was, it's just that Chupp refused to see it or flat out ignored it and then just dismissed everything else because of his abnormally high standard of evidence. So Nick credits him with doing a good job, but let's be real here, Chupp did most of the work for him.

Commander

Leader to Your Demise
kiwifarms.net
Nick credits Sam of doing a good job for convincing the judge but in actuality, he barely had to do anything to convince the judge because the judge already decided on it in advance. Chupp refused Ty's binder of evidence and on top of that Sam did the same BS that Lemuah and Funi's lawyer did, taking cherry picked tweets out of context and lying about the content of those tweets, making it seem like Marchi wasn't commenting on the situation when there was proof that she was, it's just that Chupp refused to see it or flat out ignored it and then just dismissed everything else because of his abnormally high standard of evidence. So Nick credits him with doing a good job, but let's be real here, Chupp did most of the work for him.
Sam pretty much pulled a Chewbacca defense right in front of Ty. Might've gotten Marchi permanently out of the case. Still sleazy but respectable.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
Can we all just admit that this whole thing has just been one major shit show on both sides and sure as hell got a lot of fucking nut going beyond unhinged. TUG for sure is a pussy, but a very dangerous one right now. How long before he ends up fucking shooting himself or someone who is an innocent and nothing to do with any of the online bull shit keeps putting himself in the middle of because he thinks he is some important part of this "crusade". I mean he is beyond pathetic. Thinks he is some big shit for a comic he did not write himself, didn't draw, and sure as hell not paying for having it done. His pay pigs provided it all. Shit, the Klingons would say he has no Honor. The Ferengi though would love him for the grifting he has done. He may as well be one since he has a weakness when it comes to his ears.

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 930103

View attachment 930106

View attachment 930108
He’s a pussy there I’ve said it I feel better.

• Feels

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
Can we all just admit that this whole thing has just been one major shit show on both sides and sure as hell got a lot of fucking nut going beyond unhinged. TUG for sure is a pussy, but a very dangerous one right now. How long before he ends up fucking shooting himself or someone who is an innocent and nothing to do with any of the online bull shit keeps putting himself in the middle of because he thinks he is some important part of this "crusade". I mean he is beyond pathetic. Thinks he is some big shit for a comic he did not write himself, didn't draw, and sure as hell not paying for having it done. His pay pigs provided it all. Shit, the Klingons would say he has no Honor. The Ferengi though would love him for the grifting he has done. He may as well be one since he has a weakness when it comes to his ears.
Hey if he shoots himself it’s another gofundme. Got to get that sweet sweet money.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino