That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis -

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
He can buy and show off all the guns he wants. You can't effectively shoot more than one at a time. Anything more than a rifle, a pistol and an everyday carry is overkill. He can post pictures all day, but he can't effectively aim more than one at a time.

Tug's mental picture of himself:
View attachment 930313
How we see him

Attachments

Elric of Melnibone

kiwifarms.net
Honestly he would be much safer with a rent a cop set, a stick, a flash light, and a roll of quarters to call the real police. Acidentally hitting his kid in the head with a stick is easier to clean up and recover from than the alternative.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
Can we all just admit that this whole thing has just been one major shit show on both sides and sure as hell got a lot of fucking nut going beyond unhinged. TUG for sure is a pussy, but a very dangerous one right now. How long before he ends up fucking shooting himself or someone who is an innocent and nothing to do with any of the online bull shit keeps putting himself in the middle of because he thinks he is some important part of this "crusade". I mean he is beyond pathetic. Thinks he is some big shit for a comic he did not write himself, didn't draw, and sure as hell not paying for having it done. His pay pigs provided it all. Shit, the Klingons would say he has no Honor. The Ferengi though would love him for the grifting he has done. He may as well be one since he has a weakness when it comes to his ears.
I sincerely hope he shoots himself in his nuts (that he thinks are huge and brass), his moobs, or perforates his wife's fupa a time or two. I do not want anything to happen to the kids. I'm a petty asshole, but kids and animals is my line.

He can buy and show off all the guns he wants. You can't effectively shoot more than one at a time. Anything more than a rifle, a pistol and an everyday carry is overkill. He can post pictures all day, but he can't effectively aim more than one at a time.

Tug's mental picture of himself:
View attachment 930313
He cried about how heavy a Super Blackhawk was. Can you imagine the sheer victimhood of him lugging around a PKM? He'd need another GoFundMe for a new back brace. I can only imagine how funny it'd be to watch him fire something like that offhand. He'd probably shriek and cry, that fucking pussy.

feral cat #6385

GIVE ME CRUNCHIES!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Can we all just admit that this whole thing has just been one major shit show on both sides and sure as hell got a lot of fucking nut going beyond unhinged. TUG for sure is a pussy, but a very dangerous one right now. How long before he ends up fucking shooting himself or someone who is an innocent and nothing to do with any of the online bull shit keeps putting himself in the middle of because he thinks he is some important part of this "crusade". I mean he is beyond pathetic. Thinks he is some big shit for a comic he did not write himself, didn't draw, and sure as hell not paying for having it done. His pay pigs provided it all. Shit, the Klingons would say he has no Honor. The Ferengi though would love him for the grifting he has done. He may as well be one since he has a weakness when it comes to his ears.
Don't worry. He will shoot himself in the dick before he shoots anyone.

And if he doesn't at least Nick will have a new case to follow...

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nick credits Sam of doing a good job for convincing the judge but in actuality, he barely had to do anything to convince the judge because the judge already decided on it in advance. Chupp refused Ty's binder of evidence and on top of that Sam did the same BS that Lemuah and Funi's lawyer did, taking cherry picked tweets out of context and lying about the content of those tweets, making it seem like Marchi wasn't commenting on the situation when there was proof that she was, it's just that Chupp refused to see it or flat out ignored it and then just dismissed everything else because of his abnormally high standard of evidence. So Nick credits him with doing a good job, but let's be real here, Chupp did most of the work for him.
The difference was when he did it it worked.

Reactions: Dean Pentel

Yellow Yam Scam

Then ya just sizzle 'em up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haeaeeaaeeaey thereee, TUG heyur. Ah got some bad news for you, them ess jay doubleyouze are at it again. They don't know how to act right. This time, they done SWATed my humble country manor. It's owful. They done flashbaynged my littlest un and LUG got forcefully vaccinated by them gov'ment men. Or was that BUG. Or JUG. Ah cayn't keep track no more, to be fraynk, Ah been too busy checking mah wife, Ah call her WUG, Ah been checking her DMs to mayke sure she ain't sending close-ups of her tiddies to 19 year olds for dick pics. Them police cot me ahf guard, culn't manage to get to mah new home security alarm (it's a gun) but if Ah did Ah'd have shot all them cawps with one clip from mah baby, The Black Revenger if you know what Ah mean. But Ah heard that duh Yellow Flash gone and set up a kickstarter to help me get RUG a pair of sunglaysses because Ah think she got the epilepsy now from gettin flashbaynged. Ah just cayn't believe it, the support to the kickvic community, cayn't believe how y'all demanded that someone set up a $900 kickstarter for me. Yall are amayzin.

Last edited:

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
Now he wants Vic to voice his. Comic. What a stalker. Also is that comic going be a series I don’t know about ???

• Informative
Reactions: repentance

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Guys, I come to you today to say I have been super doxed due to the recent kiwi compromise. I believe it may be Tug who did it. I found my mailbox Violently knocked over when I awoke at the crack of noon.
Tug_visit_2.jpg

You may say to yourself it looks like it just loosened off its bracket, but I can assure you that it was found hundreds of feet from the post looking like someone hit it. Tug the dirty sjw has committed a crimes and attacked my personal property and put my life and the life of my children in danger.

I am currently typing this message in motion to an undesclosed location to look at "home protection equipment". Please donate to my kick fund me so I can make my comic book.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
Now he wants Vic to voice his. Comic. What a stalker. Also is that comic going be a series I don’t know about ???
So we now know why TUG claims to "care" about Vic. If Vic was smart, he would run the other way. Get the hell away from the likes of Nick, TY and especially TUG who has his head up Vic's ass. Just wait till the first move Lola / Ashley goes to get a picture or more than a picture of yet another "pretty dick" and she tries it on Vic. Granted I am sure TUG would be fine with it since it would get him more money. Damn TUG, you are beyond pathetic and for sure one grifting piece of shit. "TY, they called me a piece of shit, but how can I be a piece of shit when I am not physically a piece of shit?"

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Why would vic want to do voice over for a book tug didn't even made. Why is TUG and Doug acting like they are getting vic to do voice work. TUG just want to hop on vic's anime dubbing studio and grift off of vic.

TUG has done nothing for iswv but regurgitate off of Nick and hero/yellow just to make the movement about himself, if he really want to help he should've donated the bubbafest fund (which probably inside lola's flaps) to vic's gfm.

Reactions: Zigzag

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
Heyyy there kiwi farm you say I didn’t draw the comic well I’ll show you.
Had to add one more. So he’s proud of a comic he did nothing in okay.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino