That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis -

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
We must remember no one took a lost like tug. His mailbox was his friend it brought him letters, maybe even toys from fans. It stood in bad weather with only tape to keep it up. It was the true hero of Comicsgate. We all laugh at it when we should be crying for it’s Sacrifice. No one has lost their life in this fight. It’s just so sad I know your all crying and feeling guilty and you should lol. Let’s all take a moment for tug’s mailbox. I have to stop typing now I’m overwhelmed with sorrow or laughter either one lol.

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so pretentious and delusional you think arguing with "comic pros" and Twitter danger hairs makes you a hero.
View attachment 932295
Inb4 ThatRe.tardedGuy makes a tweet comparing himself to the heroes of 9/11.
I can see him Making a tweet to compare himself to nick, and then 9/11, and then I don't know maybe Some one Vic voiced before.

TUG is TUG, TUG is exceptional.

Devilish Bodhisattva

|Made in heaven, living in hell|
kiwifarms.net
Dude is just taunting people go fuck with him IRL so he can bitch about it for pity bucks and to tell us "aH tOlD yOu So!" that people were after him. Dude just can't be a sane individual and have a nice time out with his kid. He has to make it about some online pissing contest.
SmartSelect_20190911-172705_Twitter.jpg

Fails to mention it was kiwis and not sjws
SmartSelect_20190911-172721_Twitter.jpg

Yes, his trusty old west prostitute gun will protect him!
SmartSelect_20190911-172740_Twitter.jpg

Edit to add this to the same post because honestly the irony is too good not to.
SmartSelect_20190911-173502_Twitter.jpg

Take your own advice, fucktard.

Monkey Prick

Former Ronnie.
kiwifarms.net
Dude is just taunting people go fuck with him IRL so he can bitch about it for pity bucks and to tell us "aH tOlD yOu So!" that people were after him. Dude just can't be a sane individual and have a nice time out with his kid. He has to make it about some online pissing contest.
View attachment 932587

Fails to mention it was kiwis and not sjws
View attachment 932588

Yes, his trusty old west prostitute gun will protect him!
View attachment 932590

Edit to add this to the same post because honestly the irony is too good not to.
View attachment 932592
Take your own advice, fucktard.
"I'm going to stream so the evil doxxxxxxers can come and fuck with me and my child, then I'm going to gun them down at a fairground in front of everyone."

TUG went from an annoying leech to a gigantic hypocritical faggot within mere weeks, I guess the mailbox con was so good for him that he's going to keep following that formula until his audience is gone.

With any luck he spergs out in public at someone wearing a Bulma shirt while brandishing his .38, the "help me pay for my bail bond" GFM will be good for a laugh.

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
He's about as doxed as he's going to get, we've got his face, his house, his snorlax of a wife and we know his momma owns the place he's living in. Why do you think he's started freaking out more and more and posting pictures of guns like an overcompensating fatty in a bowling shirt?
It's just really stupid of him acting like a internet tough guy knowing that facade can only last so long that the fans will get annoyed of him.

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
I had to see the fair stream to see if he masked. They’re masks from the looks of it. Only 28 watching. It’s literally him walking around , buckling in his kid on a ride, waiting on the wife to finish drinking very strange live stream.

Reactions: PocketJacks

Devilish Bodhisattva

kiwifarms.net
Look at this absolutely fucking hypocritical piece of shit. He bitches that people bring up his kid when she's literally front and center of everything he sticks his chicken grease covered hands in.
SmartSelect_20190911-200944_Twitter.jpg

"Remember anytime TUG brings up his kid to play the victim of something he inserted himself into, over exaggerates an implied threat or bitches his family is in danger by no fault but his own THAT is the kind of fucked up failure of a therapist Matthew Stephen Lewis is."

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Does this idiot get off from getting "harrased" this dude is a mockery of comicsgate and isvw.
He's basically Zoe Quinn at this point. Do you think he will get to speak in front of the UN about his "horrible harassment"?

You can only be doxed once with tug it’s apparently forever. I’m wondering what’s left to Doxed on him. We know what he looks like, his name, his addy what else is there?
We have to DOX HIS GUNS! We need to post the serial numbers of all his firearms then call the Cyber police so consequences will never be the same.

Devilish Bodhisattva

kiwifarms.net
If his daughter actually said what he's claiming she said the danger hairs might actually be right and he's fucking up her entire perspective of the world. Imagine her going to school and telling her teacher and classmates about "the chat" along with "evil SJWs".
SmartSelect_20190911-213519_Twitter.jpg

Way to groom your daughter to grow up looking for validation from random strangers thanks to you parading her around like a show poodle for your own financial gain and clout.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
If his daughter actually said what he's claiming she said the danger hairs might actually be right and he's fucking up her entire perspective of the world. Imagine her going to school and telling her teacher and classmates about "the chat" along with "evil SJWs".
View attachment 932815
Way to groom your daughter to grow up looking for validation from random strangers thanks to you parading her around like a show poodle for your own financial gain and clout.
I get some kind of weird Lt. Corbis vibes from TUG's recounting of this tale. I really don't want to think about this further.

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
He pushes lug on all because she’s frankly the only one cutest sweet in that bunch except the baby. Trust me bug next. He reminds me of a stage mom but instead of plying makeup he puts a ugly mask on her and tells her the boogey man or sjw are in her closet. He’s also set it up to where unlike a a child actress who’s name is on the checks his name is on that comic. I doubt she will see much of it except the few toys he buys her. I remember him telling us that she liked the super chats because he bought her toys with it then he would put on to babble. It’s sad and I wonder how it feels as a 5 yr old to be the family bread winner. I don’t think his channel will go on forever. The comic was bought out of pity points or sucker points but after the first one will many buy another? Let say it’s a big hit then the writer and artist get tired of tug taking credit and a check . Then what does tug go back to his job? I do wonder if he lost his job that therapist one when he claims the first dox of calling his job. Only because when fans at the time said can we start a go fund me etc he said no I’m alright. But then again Edwin claimed he was giving tug his super chats at that time. Who knows. The Edwin super chat comment was in a stream when he first left Comicsgate I’m not going look for it if you want to find it be my guess.

TheLaughingMan

kiwifarms.net
He pushes lug on all because she’s frankly the only one cutest sweet in that bunch except the baby. Trust me bug next. He reminds me of a stage mom but instead of plying makeup he puts a ugly mask on her and tells her the boogey man or sjw are in her closet. He’s also set it up to where unlike a a child actress who’s name is on the checks his name is on that comic. I doubt she will see much of it except the few toys he buys her. I remember him telling us that she liked the super chats because he bought her toys with it then he would put on to babble. It’s sad and I wonder how it feels as a 5 yr old to be the family bread winner. I don’t think his channel will go on forever. The comic was bought out of pity points or sucker points but after the first one will many buy another? Let say it’s a big hit then the writer and artist get tired of tug taking credit and a check . Then what does tug go back to his job? I do wonder if he lost his job that therapist one when he claims the first dox of calling his job. Only because when fans at the time said can we start a go fund me etc he said no I’m alright. But then again Edwin claimed he was giving tug his super chats at that time. Who knows. The Edwin super chat comment was in a stream when he first left Comicsgate I’m not going look for it if you want to find it be my guess.
It's all shitty for sure, but of course we are the evil ones. "How dare they talk about my family, my child; etc". I still hope she (Lug) has never heard or seen TUG during times he was saying that her pictures with Lola were not her. I mean, he wants to claim others are a monster, but the monster is him. That is something "gas lighters" do. What is TUG going to do when Lug ever ends up doing things her own way that does not line up with his? I mean we see what he has done to friends who tried to warn him things were going too far. Even "enemies" basically saying the same thing as the friends. He still refuses to own his own shit and what he is doing. He cares more about money and climbing that ladder in the pissing contest and again for a comic he did zero in creating.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino