The 2019 Tommy Tooter GEM SHOWDOWN - Tom fails to sell rocks, gets stalked IRL by a dude with a gun, gets kicked out over Sabrina story

Who is more based?

• Pete Clark

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • James Parisho

Votes: 127 91.4%

• Total voters

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
James is a great American. As my friend Lurker pointed out on AMB, he just needs to have a better choice of holster before he Tex Grebner's himself.

https://prnt.sc/mikp45

edit: I don't think he's threatening Tom or intends violence or intimidation. I think he's just interested in laughing at Tom and has really poor taste in holsters. Tom is probably chimping out to the police though. I can see James getting stopped and frisked and possibly asked to leave the area/avoid the child molester.

Last edited:
O

OG 666

kiwifarms.net
I found some fun facts about our boy James.
DOB: 09/14/1990
Address: 7648 Caves Hwy, Cave Junction, OR 97523
It seems that he has only lived in Oregon for a year or two. During his time there, he's (unsuccessfully) attempted to operate his own business for new age-y type junk.

More importantly, court records from Washtenaw County, MI show that our boy faced a felony charge for assault with a deadly weapon back in 2010. I've attached a couple screenshots to show the full court record, as well as a screenshot of his current voter registration. I'm trying to locate a news story or some other record that might give more information about the incident, but suffice to say that he doesn't seem to be joking around when he acts like a gun-loving lunatic on the internet.

I'll update this post if I'm able to find anything else.

courtrecord.png courtrecord2.png voterreg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AJ 447

kiwifarms.net
Tom calls the TPD non-emergency line about his "updates" to the case, which include @Gengar's dox of James Parisho. The lady on the phone could not sound less interested if she tried, and at one point had to explain to Tom that people can receive email on their cellphones.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tom calls the TPD non-emergency line about his "updates" to the case, which include @Gengar's dox of James Parisho. The lady on the phone could not sound less interested if she tried, and at one point had to explain to Tom that people can receive email on their cellphones.
They should bill this sped for wasting their time constantly.

O

OG 666

kiwifarms.net
Just to clarify how much of a retard Tom is, out of everything we've seen so far, is there anything the TPD could even reasonably charge Parisho with?
Probably not. I would think that menacing might be the closest thing he could be charged with, but I looked into Arizona's laws around this, and I don't think James would make the cut. Only other law I can think of is if he brandished his firearm in a threatening manner, but unless he pulled the gun out and started waving it around and pointing it at Tommy, there probably wouldn't be a case.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just to clarify how much of a retard Tom is, out of everything we've seen so far, is there anything the TPD could even reasonably charge Parisho with?
Is he a felon? The only dox posted here shows he beat the rap.

Other than that, I don't see what. They might have cause to just stop and ask him what he's up to and make sure he isn't dangerous, but I don't see what they could arrest him for.

I suppose it's less of a completely frivolous call than Tommy's usual insane bullshit where he wants them to arrest everyone who thinks he's a child molesting trash-eating maniac, which is basically everyone in the world who even knows he exists.

A

AJ 447

kiwifarms.net
I suppose Tom would have a decent chance for at least a temporary protective order, but he automatically thinks as soon as someone correctly identifies him as a child molester, the TPD is gonna throw them in jail.

I suppose it's less of a completely frivolous call than Tommy's usual insane bullshit where he wants them to arrest everyone who thinks he's a child molesting trash-eating maniac, which is basically everyone in the world who even knows he exists.
Well, he did tell the lady he was totally open for an officer to come out to his trash hovel and take the information, so I'm willing to call it as completely frivolous as usual.

O

OG 666

kiwifarms.net
I've been checking James' posts periodically to see if he's made any updates to his plans for Tommy. Doesn't seem like there's anything yet, but he did comment on his post in the 2019 Annual Rainbow Gathering FB group and mentioned that his YouTube channel is currently under review, lol.
youtube.png
Is he a felon? The only dox posted here shows he beat the rap.
So, something interesting is that on the people search directory I use, it shows James as having lived in Kentucky for awhile. I searched his name and DOB in the KY court database and he does show up with a record there, as well. Unfortunately, I can't access it because Kentucky is one of those states that wants to charge money for viewing court records. This is the only information that I can see. Even then, I'm guessing that the M suggests it's only a misdemeanor charge of some kind.
ky.png

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Tom is more of a criminal than James is. They both have had charges dismissed for assault, Tom more recently. Tom has numerous drug charges that would preclude his ability to legally possess a firearm. James seems to be at least articulate enough to string two thoughts together, unlike Tom.

I'm not a big fan of him making a point to display his weapon to the stream. That's not a good reflection on gun owners and CCWers, but then again, neither is his choice of holster. I'd put him a step above the open carry idiots and not mentally ill like Tom.

Best case, Tom may be able to get a protective order for the show, but I doubt he could lucidly articulate the basis. He brings up being a targeted individual or a subject of the FBI COLINTELPRO thing when he was an infant and all bets are off. They might even lock him up.

Tags
None