The 2019 Tommy Tooter GEM SHOWDOWN - Tom fails to sell rocks, gets stalked IRL by a dude with a gun, gets kicked out over Sabrina story

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Who is more based?

• Pete Clark

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • James Parisho

Votes: 120 91.6%

• Total voters

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Gold content indeed. Hopefully someone has archived it.

Curious the HoboLaw theory of recovery for his threatened lawsuit. If he says he wasn't subletting and never paid anything but just working, is there any consideration for the lawsuit? Is he going to sue personally or on behalf of his co-op?

I'm looking forward to Monday where I predict that Tom (1) will not file a lawsuit, (2) will chimp out at levels never seen before, and (3) will impotently hassle the cops in yet another failed effort to have them be his white knights in a civil matter.

Last edited:

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom seems to forget that all these archives also have plenty of videos of him talking about purchasing drugs, using drugs, admitting to violating a child and regaling a tale of masturbating a dog. It's a double edged sword you fucking idiot, but please, pretend they'll only see the parts that benefit you.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tom seems to forget that all these archives also have plenty of videos of him talking about purchasing drugs, using drugs, admitting to violating a child and regaling a tale of masturbating a dog. It's a double edged sword you fucking idiot, but please, pretend they'll only see the parts that benefit you.
He still thinks that he somehow proves he isn't a child molester every time he retells his tales of molesting children, mongling dogs, and all the other utterly disgusting shit that he routinely does that makes it clear that he's completely unfit to share society with humans.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, there's just no fucking pleasing this asshole, is there?

He wants to argue with us, so we show up in stream and do. He's mad.
He wants people to show up IRL. Someone does and takes pictures. He's mad.
He demands to be personally confronted. Some nice gentleman expressing his 2nd Amendment rights heads right on in and does that shit. He's mad.

All we ever do is the exact thing he asks for and he's just never satisfied.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Tom blew all of his gem show and busking earnings on more gravel.

Tom isn't much of a business person.

This video is very amusing. Tom is reading something where people are basically defending him and he's chimping out at them calling them pieces of shit and what-not.

Around the 25:30 minute mark James shows up on the stream and Tommy chimps out a little.

48:15, Someone calls and Tom chimps out hard. "DO YOU READ ME BOY!!!!!" "I'M NOT A MALE!!!!" Could have fooled me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slick Willy

My wife has been legally dead since 1997.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it autistic that I actually kinda like polished rocks and crystals? I don't own any, I would never wear one as jewelry and I don't believe in any healing energy nonsense, but I do think they look pretty cool.

Check out these crystals that bismuth, a metal, makes, for example:

Speaking as a geoscientist: no, it just makes you a rock hound. Welcome, and enjoy a lifelong hobby.

And those bismuth crystals are man-made.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it autistic that I actually kinda like polished rocks and crystals? I don't own any, I would never wear one as jewelry and I don't believe in any healing energy nonsense, but I do think they look pretty cool.

Naw man I agree. I like shiny and cool looking rocks too; I'm just not willing to drop three digits on one. Maybe at most 50$ and thats like if it's a precious gem or something and it's like the size of a softball.

• Agree
Reactions: registereduser

DCM90

Voltor for Glick
kiwifarms.net

yea i collect crystals and minerals too and pisses me off when they assume i'm into their new age bs.

• Agree
Reactions: Hellion

Von Wolf Demon

Black Lolcow History Month
kiwifarms.net
LOL... Parisho lives in Cave Junction. Anybody watch the Netflix show "Murder Mountain"? Well, this is basically Oregon's version of that and Cave Junction folks make the Alder Point crew look like a bunch of pussies.

Like Humboldt County, it used to be a hippie "utopia" type place that turned into a hotbed of hardcore organized crime. Unlike Humboldt County, they basically have NO law enforcement... anywhere. The County has voted down levies for their Sheriffs something like FIVE times and there are only a couple cops patrolling a massive county filled with meth manufacturers and weed growers. That is literally the only reason for someone to be in Cave Junction.

And the fusion of the Rainbow Family types with MAGA/sovcit types is super-hilarious....

That being said, fuck Tommy... Parisho is right to speak out about him.

Tags
None