The 2019 Tommy Tooter GEM SHOWDOWN - Tom fails to sell rocks, gets stalked IRL by a dude with a gun, gets kicked out over Sabrina story

Who is more based?

• Pete Clark

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • James Parisho

Votes: 127 91.4%

• Total voters

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2019-2-12_5-12-5.png

" The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Ezekiel 25:17
Tarantino Standard Version

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
What's the gun sperg take on his holster? What's shit about it?
An unsafe tacticool holster that gained meme status almost 10 years ago when a youtuber shot himself after practicing with one due to how dumb they are.
The Serpa was one of the original tacticool holsters that came out like 10-15 years ago. A lot of guys in the military had one because it was among the first widely available holster for the Beretta that was compatible with MOLLE/PALS and could be put on your vest. Otherwise you were using a shoulder rig that marked your as a fobbit, a drop leg rig, or some 80s ALICE shit you were issued.

It uses an active retention method that requires an additional action besides a draw stroke to release from the holster to secure the pistol in case of a struggle, etc. The release mechanisms are typically awkward to activate if you are not wearing the holster. Police holsters generally have multiple retention mechanisms. Most concealed carry style holsters do not. Bad guys aren't supposed to know you have a gun to grab and active retention does slow down your draw. I have sperged extensively about defensive shooting before in police shooting threads. Fractions of a second can be critical. Blackhawk decided on one of the most retarded activation mechanisms possible.

You have to depress a lever just above the trigger well in order to draw. This kinda, sorta can mimic the motion of a trigger pull close enough that reports of people NDing (negligent discharge, there are no accidental discharges) with Serpas go back as far as the holster. Performing an action like a trigger pull when you're under stress, let alone full BAR (body alarm response), when you don't want to pull the trigger is a foolish and dangerous endeavor. You can find many videos, articles, and blog posts calling the Serpa out for being unsafe and calling on Blackhawk to discontinue it. Early gun youtuber Tex Grebner, who happened to embody every gun owner stereotype by being a fat cowboy hat wearing Texan, famously shot himself after a day of practicing with a Serpa and then switching to a different holster. To his credit he uploaded an after action report style video of the incident. "I just fucking shot myself" is old meme status in the gun community.

visual AIDSSS
don't buy this holster.png

gif and cute butt
Tex in all his glory
edit. Start at 20 seconds for shooting if the video doesn't

Last edited:

Gustav Schuchardt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An unsafe tacticool holster that gained meme status almost 10 years ago when a youtuber shot himself after practicing with one due to how dumb they are.
The Serpa was one of the original tacticool holsters that came out like 10-15 years ago. A lot of guys in the military had one because it was among the first widely available holster for the Beretta that was compatible with MOLLE/PALS and could be put on your vest. Otherwise you were using a shoulder rig that marked your as a fobbit, a drop leg rig, or some 80s ALICE shit you were issued.

It uses an active retention method that requires an additional action besides a draw stroke to release from the holster to secure the pistol in case of a struggle, etc. The release mechanisms are typically awkward to activate if you are not wearing the holster. Police holsters generally have multiple retention mechanisms. Most concealed carry style holsters do not. Bad guys aren't supposed to know you have a gun to grab and active retention does slow down your draw. I have sperged extensively about defensive shooting before in police shooting threads. Fractions of a second can be critical. Blackhawk decided on one of the most exceptional activation mechanisms possible.

You have to depress a lever just above the trigger well in order to draw. This kinda, sorta can mimic the motion of a trigger pull close enough that reports of people NDing (negligent discharge, there are no accidental discharges) with Serpas go back as far as the holster. Performing an action like a trigger pull when you're under stress, let alone full BAR (body alarm response), when you don't want to pull the trigger is a foolish and dangerous endeavor. You can find many videos, articles, and blog posts calling the Serpa out for being unsafe and calling on Blackhawk to discontinue it. Early gun youtuber Tex Grebner, who happened to embody every gun owner stereotype by being a fat cowboy hat wearing Texan, famously shot himself after a day of practicing with a Serpa and then switching to a different holster. To his credit he uploaded an after action report style video of the incident. "I just fucking shot myself" is old meme status in the gun community.

visual AIDSSS
View attachment 663586
gif and cute butt
Tex in all his glory
edit. Start at 20 seconds for shooting if the video doesn't
All that sounds true, but the thing you have to realise is that true psychos don't fear death - they know the LORD has their back. Also they know that when (((they))) come for them an few seconds quicker draw is worth the occasional flesh wound from a high calibre, strychnine dipped hollow point Chargin' Bull round.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
All that sounds true, but the thing you have to realise is that true psychos don't fear death - they know the LORD has their back. Also they know that when (((they))) come for them an few seconds quicker draw is worth the occasional flesh wound from a high calibre, strychnine dipped hollow point Chargin' Bull round.
I think you misread my spergery. Serpas give you a slower draw, a false sense of security due to the ease the retention can be activated by an assailant, and some dangerous muscle memory. Just load your glawk fowty with paralyzers and people will know by reputation not to fuck with you.
glawck fowty.jpg
purple paralyzer.jpg

• DRINK!
Reactions: DoctorJimmyRay

Gustav Schuchardt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you misread my spergery. Serpas give you a slower draw, a false sense of security due to the ease the retention can be activated by an assailant, and some dangerous muscle memory. Just load your glawk fowty with paralyzers and people will know by reputation not to fuck with you.
Sorry, I was on a roll.

DarkResearchAnon

Nazi Ponyfucker
kiwifarms.net
That rusted gun is a HiPoint, not a glock.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Based James Parisho is a little off his rocker, but in a mostly good way. Like the way you could sit down and kick back a beer with him and listen to his insane hippie MAGApede stories. Yknow, similar to how Tom used to present himself on here before we refused to gib him shekels. I think Tom might be jealous on top of being upset that Based James BTFO him at the show.

Tags
None