The 2019 Tommy Tooter GEM SHOWDOWN - Tom fails to sell rocks, gets stalked IRL by a dude with a gun, gets kicked out over Sabrina story

Who is more based?

• Pete Clark

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • James Parisho

Votes: 127 91.4%

• Total voters

Non-Expert!

Check your immunoprivelege.
kiwifarms.net
You know, there is something grotesquely naive about Mr. TOMMIE Jayne. All this stuff folks are describing related to this gemshow kind of made it click. Down to the massive competition from other suppliers in the area, to the gimp wire-wrapping ... the confrontation with the armed neckbeard who is like half his age.

But six decades of this ... never that ah-ha moment,

Not once.

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
During the video with Fred Gaynor, Tom admitted that he was kicked out of the gem show for squatting inside Mario's space and not paying for rental space. Tom instead blames the show promoter for kicking him out for having seen his pedo admission video. Tom was also apparently getting paid $10 an hour to work for Mario. Tom elected instead to "quit" in anger and receive zero dollars for his trouble. He also lost his horn on the bus recently and can't busk.

tomhorn.png

:story:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
During the video with Fred Gaynor, Tom admitted that he was kicked out of the gem show for squatting inside Mario's space and not paying for rental space. Tom instead blames the show promoter for kicking him out for having seen his pedo admission video. Tom was also apparently getting paid $10 an hour to work for Mario. Tom elected instead to "quit" in anger and receive zero dollars for his trouble. He also lost his horn on the bus recently and can't busk.
Seriously? He thinks it's better to confess to being a child molester than just not paying rent?

What a weird dude.

mdrop22

Not For Human Consumption
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone done a direct comparison between Tommy's shitty gems and what a high quality version of that gem actually looks like? Because I'm shocked (well not that shocked) at the piss poor quality and the prices he charges people on the Real Things Artisans Coop - Hippie Haven FB page.

tommy1.jpg
This is the picture that inspired it all. This is supposed to be Crazy Lace Agate. I know it's still in a rough, unpolished form but that's how he's selling it because he's lazy. It doesn't look like any sort of Lace Agate I've ever seen but I'm no geologist so I went to Google for assistance.

crazylaceagate.jpg
This is what a good quality Crazy Lace Agate crystal looks like when still in it's rough form. It seems like Tommy is going for the "quantity over quality" with this piece. I'm guessing it would take the buyer quite some time to polish that 12.8lb of shit into something of value. I've never seen a rock that looks "sick" but Tommy's agate looks like it contracted an STD.

tommy2.jpg
Again, giant rock with some valuable crystals that need to be processed and polished before being worth anything.
He's calling this one a Vera Cruz amethyst cluster. The price is a whopping $450 for this hunk of rock. So I went to Google and....

amethystcluster.jpg
Vera Cruz amethyst is highly prized, as supposedly the mine it comes from in Mexico has been closed down for some time. Despite this, they go for a whole $28 for a cluster on Etsy.
realveracruz.png
This looks 1000x nicer and easier to display than Tommy's piece AND it comes polished. All you have to do is slap that bad boy on a shelf or whatever else it is people do with these rocks.

tommy3.jpg
This is obviously impure. To be fair, he has some that don't look this piss poor quality, but this is the picture he chose to lead off the photo album with. No price listed for this Rudilated Quartz, so it must be part of his personal collection. I guess I see the "enclosed rutile needles" (those things that look like lighter colored lines going through the inside of the gem), but it looks nothing like professional examples.

rutilatedquartz.jpg

Here you can see the details of the gem, with all the striping. It's also quite a bit lighter.

I found this picture buried in a photo album and completely lost my appetite for lunch. This guy is filthy.

ohgodimgonnathrowup.jpg

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So basically everything this scammer sells looks like he shat it out and he puts literally zero work into making them presentable.

Does anyone even buy anything from this sharting piece of subhuman garbage?

mdrop22

kiwifarms.net
So basically everything this scammer sells looks like he shat it out and he puts literally zero work into making them presentable.
Yep. He'll probably say he "doesn't have the equipment" but like...when I was 8 years old I had a rock tumbler. You throw random rocks in, and they come out looking somewhat polished. Not professional whatsoever but they cost like $30 for a cheap kid's one. Only $60 for a more legit one. And it's so easy, a literal child can do it.

I hope not. I'm guessing he makes the odd sale here and there because sometimes his stuff doesn't look too awful. But I doubt he's selling $450 crystal clusters. Not in that condition. I bet there's some burnt out wooks at the gem shows that see a shitty piece of quartz for $10 and jump all over it for their chakra healing or whatever the fuck. The biggest reason I don't go to these shows is because they're full of new age re//tards who buy these rocks for spiritual or medical purposes. I'm sure Tommy is into that bullshit too so it might help him sell to idiots.

Plus he looks homeless so maybe people buy stuff cause they feel bad.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Tom has stated a number of times that he only deals in super low end shit that he buys on eBay for $5-10 and occasional for retail from local dealers.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tom has stated a number of times that he only deals in super low end shit that he buys on eBay for $5-10 and occasional for retail from local dealers.
They're rocks though. Why would he buy giant rocks on eBay? Isn't shipping them worth more than the rocks are? Is he that lazy he can't just go pick up rocks in person from whatever kind of person sells shitrocks on eBay?

Reactions: Sparkletor 2.0

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
Yep. He'll probably say he "doesn't have the equipment" but like...when I was 8 years old I had a rock tumbler. You throw random rocks in, and they come out looking somewhat polished. Not professional whatsoever but they cost like $30 for a cheap kid's one. Only $60 for a more legit one. And it's so easy, a literal child can do it.

I hope not. I'm guessing he makes the odd sale here and there because sometimes his stuff doesn't look too awful. But I doubt he's selling $450 crystal clusters. Not in that condition. I bet there's some burnt out wooks at the gem shows that see a shitty piece of quartz for $10 and jump all over it for their chakra healing or whatever the fuck. The biggest reason I don't go to these shows is because they're full of new age re//tards who buy these rocks for spiritual or medical purposes. I'm sure Tommy is into that bullshit too so it might help him sell to idiots.

Plus he looks homeless so maybe people buy stuff cause they feel bad.
The stuff he buys on eBay, he hoards and what he hoards, he can barely sell. He has display cases full of product that dates back at least a decade, if not more. What he does manage to "sell", he trades for weed to dealers who feel bad for him. God help the person who buys anything from him anyway; it's covered with cockroach and animal feces. Don't imagine anyone wants to jam that into their earlobes.

Reactions: Sparkletor 2.0

mdrop22

kiwifarms.net
What he does manage to "sell", he trades for weed to dealers who feel bad for him. God help the person who buys anything from him anyway; it's covered with cockroach and animal feces. Don't imagine anyone wants to jam that into their earlobes.
I'm genuinely surprised there's drug dealers out there willing to take garbage in exchange for a product that is always in demand, and can be sold at somewhat high prices in certain states. That's basically charity. Dealers aren't known for their charity. He must go to a senile, burnt out aging hippie douchebag like himself.

I can bet he makes the odd sale off wooks. They'll buy anything. Especially if it's cheap.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

in the past few weeks, i sold a very large opal for four times what i paid for it , a quartz crystal and a slice of gem silica that cost me nothing and with the profits was able to replace my horn, recorder and web cam , you useless piece of subhuman garbage projecting the denial of your delusions of intellect and redeeming social value at me.

have you had your therapeutic bleach today , AnAsshole? This Lysol/Clorox combo drip is just perfect for animated shit pile couch potato vidiots like yourself and your chums, loser.

in case the image is exed out, this may work

i guess not. here's the link:

I'm genuinely surprised there's drug dealers out there willing to take garbage in exchange for a product that is always in demand, and can be sold at somewhat high prices in certain states. That's basically charity. Dealers aren't known for their charity. He must go to a senile, burnt out aging hippie douchebag like himself.

I can bet he makes the odd sale off wooks. They'll buy anything. Especially if it's cheap.
this conjecture is totally preposterous.

i pay cash for my weed that i usually earn busking and i sell my stones to serious collectors, people who want them for meditation and to people crafting with them who are on a tight budget. when i can put them in front of a buying crowd, they sell well, including the ones i've wrapped. i have a niche market with very little competition if you must know the truth. the big dealers do not take any business away from me with their machined schlock, because my customers don't buy from them. the only business i lose is from the people savvy enough to cherry pick the big dealers like i do. i turned down a $50 offer on that rutile some douchenozzle who thinks they know the business was scoffing at. I've since cleaned it up some.

do you have a language comprehension deficiency or are you just a dishonest animated flying turd, scuzzball? i never buy from retailers, i buy a lot at shows, trade with other dealers and i don't buy only $5-10 parcels at ebay. i spent $25 on a faceted amethyst from there i turned over for $80. i just sold an opal that cost me $60 at the gem show for $255 at ebay. go back to your bottle and video game , loser. you're a Trumpian fool and don't even know it, the Dunning-Krueger Effect has you in it's grip so tightly.

I can't help but laugh every time he explains that he never sexually assaulted a minor by telling the story of how he sexually assaulted a minor.
only fools see it that way, fool.

i failed to eject a precocious minor from a bed that she was in with the woman i had been sleeping with for a month. What happened that night would have been legal in 3/4 of the rest of the world and not raised an eyebrow. there are no police reports and no affidavits from the alleged victim. there is no legal basis for the accusation of brutal statutory rape and the likelihood that i would repeat it. You are all guilty of libel and violations of federal electronic cyberterrorism laws. The 8Chan guys told you all to fuck off with it when you first took it to them, you stupid fucking sado-masochist voyeurs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
only fools see it that way, fool.

i failed to eject a precocious minor from a bed that she was in with the woman i had been sleeping with for a month. What happened that night would have been legal in 3/4 of the rest of the world and not raised an eyebrow. there are no police reports and no affidavits from the alleged victim. there is no legal basis for the accusation of brutal statutory rape and the likelihood that i would repeat it. You are all guilty of libel and violations of federal electronic cyberterrorism laws. The 8Chan guys told you all to fuck off with it when you first took it to them, you stupid fucking sado-masochist voyeurs.
The fact that 3/4 of the world consists of uncivilized degenerates does not excuse your actions, Tommy. You are in the part of the world where we have things like "age of consent."

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
do you have a language comprehension deficiency or are you just a dishonest animated flying turd, scuzzball? i never buy from retailers, i buy a lot at shows, trade with other dealers and i don't buy only $5-10 parcels at ebay. i spent $25 on a faceted amethyst from there i turned over for $80. i just sold an opal that cost me $60 at the gem show for $255 at ebay. go back to your bottle and video game , loser. you're a Trumpian fool and don't even know it, the Dunning-Krueger Effect has you in it's grip so tightly.
Your brain is mush and you're a compulsive liar. I'm simply reciting info you provided in a video. If I cared enough to prove for the 50th time that you lie about literally everything, I'd dig it up.

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
Tom sold so much stone that he had to sell plasma while crying on Facebook.

EDIT: In case you all were not aware, Tom got kicked out of the 2020 Gem Show as the organizer recognized Tom as a pedo and summarily kicked him out. Mario did not vouch for him either. Tom has been shunned from the mineral dealing community and lapidary outreach programs in the tri-county area. :story:

Last edited:

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom sold so much stone that he had to sell plasma while crying on Facebook.

EDIT: In case you all were not aware, Tom got kicked out of the 2020 Gem Show as the organizer recognized Tom as a pedo and summarily kicked him out. Mario did not vouch for him either. Tom has been shunned from the mineral dealing community and lapidary outreach programs in the tri-county area. :story:
The Pied Pedo Piper of Tuscon loses again

Tags
None