The 2019 Tommy Tooter GEM SHOWDOWN - Tom fails to sell rocks, gets stalked IRL by a dude with a gun, gets kicked out over Sabrina story

Who is more based?

• Pete Clark

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • James Parisho

Votes: 127 91.4%

• Total voters

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Your brain is mush and you're a compulsive liar. I'm simply reciting info you provided in a video. If I cared enough to prove for the 50th time that you lie about literally everything, I'd dig it up.
do it then. prove you have some intellectual integrity.
Tom sold so much stone that he had to sell plasma while crying on Facebook.

EDIT: In case you all were not aware, Tom got kicked out of the 2020 Gem Show as the organizer recognized Tom as a pedo and summarily kicked him out. Mario did not vouch for him either. Tom has been shunned from the mineral dealing community and lapidary outreach programs in the tri-county area. :story:
The organizer did no such thing. He didn't kick me out. He refused to allow Mario to have a table full of my product. I could have continued to work for Mario, but i made better money on the street than he was paying me. Unless you can produce a memorandum circulati about me in the "mineral dealing community and lapidary outreach programs in the tri-county area", we'll just attribute this one to your juvenile hubris driven dementia, twenty nothing sado masochistic voyeur loser that you are.

another thing. i've never sold plasma in Tucson. only did it once in Austin.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
No need. I know from years of documenting you that as soon as a lie is blatantly exposed, you just refuse to respond to the discussion to acknowledge or disavow the truth. I believe it is a construct of your mental illness. In any case, it's a pointless endeavor. More fun just to reference it and let the future readers of your archive look it up in the wiki.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
in the past few weeks, i sold a very large opal for four times what i paid for it , a quartz crystal and a slice of gem silica that cost me nothing and with the profits was able to replace my horn, recorder and web cam , you useless piece of subhuman garbage projecting the denial of your delusions of intellect and redeeming social value at me.

have you had your therapeutic bleach today , AnAsshole? This Lysol/Clorox combo drip is just perfect for animated shit pile couch potato vidiots like yourself and your chums, loser.
Lol you are super buttmad responding to month old posts. You pedophile dog raping faggot, kill yourself.

another thing. i've never sold plasma in Tucson. only did it once in Austin.
Standard Tom-Bomb bullshit. "I never rape kids, except that one time I did!"

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net

The organizer did no such thing. He didn't kick me out. He refused to allow Mario to have a table full of my product. I could have continued to work for Mario, but i made better money on the street than he was paying me. Unless you can produce a memorandum circulati about me in the "mineral dealing community and lapidary outreach programs in the tri-county area", we'll just attribute this one to your juvenile hubris driven dementia, twenty nothing sado masochistic voyeur loser that you are.
You're on camera admitting to being recognized as a pedo at the Gem Show. :story:

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
He can never admit he was wrong. That's what makes him so funny as a lolcow.
Yeah, Tom will absolutely never accept responsibility for anything that ever happens to him. Like that time he talked shit to someone from the Hut online, called him a baby killer, and invited him to "say it to his face" at the Hut. Then. When the guy talked shit at the Hut, Tom literally cowered in fear, made a scene, and got kicked out. Yet despite everything happening because of his own actions, he still blamed AMB and KF.

TheIceCreamMan

Orange T, Yellow Background
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's fucking amazing about this (the most amazing) is that this means that Thomas, Tommy, Tom, male dunderhead, is reading old threads pretty much constantly, taking god knows how long to form what he believes are cogent arguments against anything

Go suck some more dick Tom, you incredible prancing la-la homo man

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's fucking amazing about this (the most amazing) is that this means that Thomas, Tommy, Tom, male dunderhead, is reading old threads pretty much constantly, taking god knows how long to form what he believes are cogent arguments against anything

Go suck some more dick Tom, you incredible prancing la-la homo man
Maybe it's taken him so long because he's been recovering from the latest dumpster dived illness he's acquired.

Tags
None