The 2020-03-12 crypto crash: how much did you lose? - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mr Himmler

Reichsminister für Schwanzsaugen
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't cryptocurrency supposed to be "the future"? What's the point of various iterations of -coin if it simply collapses alongside the dollar and every existing market it (apparently) sought to undermine?
I never invested in anything so I'm perfectly fine.
Get back to me when people start throwing themselves off of buildings.
Why did anyone ever think crypto would be independent from the rest of the economy?
About 1200 but I'm never selling these fucking things
View attachment 1185321

Gold went down, stocks went down, everything went down. Fucking CSGO skins are probably down. Its just how economic recessions and depressions go. Buy now while its low, sell when the market rebounds. This isn’t the end of the world folks.

If the crypto market is truly fucked as some say, we have much larger issues. As user above stated, the crypto market is not independent from the economy. This is a good thing. Crypto is no longer a trinket or pipe dream thunked up by some euphoric redditor, bitcoin is digital gold and the altcoins are our gold standard currencies.

Praise the new one true god Bitcoin.

Liber Pater

Going Hard With The Hard "r's"
kiwifarms.net
I lost nothing, as I had already exited the market in winter when I saw how oversold BTC, ETH and other large currencies were getting.
I have however, been putting money into (primarily) BTC over the past few days and will buy more every time the market drops. There is a good chance that we may go substantially below $4,000 again, depending on how bad the recession ends up being and whether or not people end up having to liquidate crypto along with other assets to pay for ongoing expenses/make up for lost income.
I am in it for the long-haul on BTC. Still not sure how to feel about XRP's long-term prospects, but I purchased a little bit when it dropped below $0.14 yesterday (3/16).

Reactions: Alex Poulos

Alex Poulos

Not the Celtic Rebel
kiwifarms.net
Buy now while its low, sell when the market rebounds.
I have however, been putting money into (primarily) BTC over the past few days and will buy more every time the market drops.
That's what bothers me the most: I can't throw fiat at this juicy dip without me being irresponsible doing so. In my current situation, I have to save money for unforeseen higher expenses. What do you think how long it will take until we see the effects of the halvening? Maybe a year? (Crypto isn't the only thing that I'd like to buy, btw. Just check out the AT&T stock. You'd really like to miss out on that 6% dividend a year?)

Mr Himmler

Reichsminister für Schwanzsaugen
kiwifarms.net
That's what bothers me the most: I can't throw fiat at this juicy dip without me being irresponsible doing so. In my current situation, I have to save money for unforeseen higher expenses. What do you think how long it will take until we see the effects of the halvening? Maybe a year? (Crypto isn't the only thing that I'd like to buy, btw. Just check out the AT&T stock. You'd really like to miss out on that 6% dividend a year?)
It all depends on Corona. Corona is the reason the economy tanked in the first place, and honestly I’m not sure how long this pandemic will be. I was one of the few who thought this would all blow over, I feel like an idiot.

Null said a good sign of recovery will be whenever Israel announces they’re working on a cure, and I can’t help but agree. Those shiesty fucks aren’t just good with banking
FDF00A65-8310-434C-BF9F-D9002F8397FA.png

Tags
None