The Abortion Debate Containment Thread - Put abortion sperging here.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
I think tradcel dudes greatly overestimate how many women want or even like babies. I edgypost but I do legit think babies are pretty repulsive (seriously humans really do have some ugly-ass babies compared to other animals, they're like a giant maggot fused with a scrotum), and of course they're massively expensive and require constant care and supervision for years. I feel like there's always been a percentage of women that don't like them or want them, it's just that historically women generally weren't allowed to admit to shit like that.

If you went back in time and told a bunch of random women they had the option to not have any kids I guarentee at least a few would take it in a heartbeat.

Hell, even with the really edgy over the top r/childfree types I've noticed more than not are women, and I don't think that's due to ~evil globalist feminazi propaganda~ or whatever either, it's just that women can sorta kinda finally express opinions like thinking babies are gross and can choose not to have any.

Forreal tho, humans drew the short end of the stick offspring wise. Not only did with not get precocial offspring that's at least fairly independent at birth, but our offspring are ugly melting potato things that shriek like dying cats and projectile shoot disgusting bodily fluids constantly. I feel like if I was some prehistoric person with no knowledge of science or anything and something like that popped out of me I'd instinctively chuck it off the nearest cliff.

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
kiwifarms.net
Abortion shouldn't be an option unless the potential mother is underage or there is no other way to ensure the survival of the potential mother through childbirth.
Life begins at conception, like it or not. When they perform abortions, they mutilate the fetus and give it a painful death. I'm not a big fan of babies, but even I'm repulsed at thinking of someone whose biggest crime was existing getting offed like that because of their mother's irresponsibility. Most of the time, the potential mother just doesn't want to be a mother.
"What about rape babies?" Rape-induced pregnancy is awful, but to abort a product of rape is to punish the baby for the sins of the biological "father". It's a moral dilemma with no easy solution. Not every problem has an easy solution where everyone's happy in the end.

People who have straight, vanilla, penis-to-vagina sex should acknowledge the risks of having it before even considering it - think with the brain and heart, not with the private parts. Don't want to get the girl pregnant? Don't have vaginal sex; condoms don't always prevent pregnancy like some retards think they do. The libtard left (and even some on the right) are far too sex-obsessed to realize the potential repercussions of sex and treat it as this fun little thing without realizing its primary purpose - to breed. We shouldn't be celebrating sex the way we are a society and instead push for a little more modesty.

TL;DR: Pro-life, with very small specific exceptions.

Expurgate Contradictions

A dog's rights activist, a lover, a friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forreal tho, humans drew the short end of the stick offspring wise. Not only did with not get precocial offspring that's at least fairly independent at birth, but our offspring are ugly melting potato things that shriek like dying cats and projectile shoot disgusting bodily fluids constantly. I feel like if I was some prehistoric person with no knowledge of science or anything and something like that popped out of me I'd instinctively chuck it off the nearest cliff.
You make a great argument for abstaining from having children because you're too unstable to be trusted with anything that doesn't immediately satisfy some hedonistic impulse inside of you, and maybe not even then.

Not sure why you think that translates to killing babies.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
You make a great argument for abstaining from having children because you're too unstable to be trusted with anything that doesn't immediately satisfy some hedonistic impulse inside of you, and maybe not even then.

Not sure why you think that translates to killing babies.
I mean yeah, I thought i made it pretty clear that my primary motivation for not having kids is knowing my crazy ass would abuse and probably murder them. And if I were to get pregnant why abortion would be the best choice for everyone.

Posting about killing babies is just fun tbh, especially after having to hear one shrieking inside a building. Plus it makes prolifers mad.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Just kill it after it's born. Put it to sleep with some Gravol and it won't even be capable of feeling pain!
But knowing it's in pain is the best part

In all seriousness like I've mentioned before that's more or less how people handled unwanted kids prior to safe, reliable abortion and contraception methods. It still happens today when abortion/contraception isn't available (like in poor shitholes that completely ban abortion and women are unlikely to have enough internet access to get pills from Women on the Web).

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Man, it's too bad that babies spontaneous pops into existence. If only they were a result of a action that one could choose not to do.
I know, thankfully as long you don't live in a theocratic shithole (or wannabe theocratic shithole like the southern US) it's easy to choose not to gestate a pregnancy to completion. As soon as you know youre pregnant you just schedule to get that shit out. Even if you do live in a theocratic shithole if it's one like Mexico that sells misoprostil just pick some up at the drug store, pop a few of those bad boys under your tongue, and prepare to feel like shit for a while but way less shitty than you would be if you were squirting out a whole-ass nasty baby.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Or, hear me out, it's easier to choose not to have sex and not end an innocent life.
Yeah nah if that was going to happen it probably would've happened. Instead we have how many thousands of years of human history showing that people will still fuck no matter howany times you tell them not to. Even people sworn to cellebacy fuck. Plus rape happens too.

I guess you could call an embryo Innocent, but its innocent the same way a pile of dog shit is. It doesn't have a functioning brain and the capability to choose to do anything, including be deliberately malicious. But like a dog turd it still has the potential to be a health hazard and sometimes needs to be removed accordingly.