The Abortion Debate Containment Thread - Put abortion sperging here.

Cuck Shack

Chuck's "writing shed."
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure what I expected from this thread, but I expected more than-
Against: killing fetuses is bad because killing humans is bad. Killing another human is unjustifiable. Self defence? I guess that's ok. Hitler? Yeah I guess he should have died... Yeah I guess ____ but abortion is still bad cause I said so. (insert much if the same for over one hundred pages.)

For: lol I'm not like the other girls. I'm mentally ill and think babies are ugly. There are a few valid points I could bring up, but I'd rather behave like a socially maladjusted weirdo instead. Oh I almost forgot something ~*UwU.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
They can kick. Baby bumps don't just happen because the baby's jiggling around like an Aquapet, you know.
So can braindead corpses and severed frog legs. Shit, I know in Tard Baby I've seen stories about literally brainless fetuses kicking and moving around and shit. It's less a sign of any higher brain function (or brain function period) and more just random firing of nerves and shit.

Hell, the main piece of evidence used by Jahi McMath's family to prove she wasn't brain dead was a recording of her leg kicking, not realizing it's a completely involuntary reflex that doesn't require a brain (there was a specific term for it but I can't remember it).

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
seriously humans really do have some ugly-ass babies compared to other animals, they're like a giant maggot fused with a scrotum
I think it's really odd sometimes how two people can look at the same thing and see something so completely different. Like I have one eye that is bad enough that I'd need glasses if both my eyes were like that. I spent about 2 years wearing contacts and it's crazy; the world just looks more beautiful. Particularly nature and the leafs on trees had so much more detail.

I just find it hard to understand autists. I have a good friend who is one and I find myself often saying out loud "she is feeling sad" to help him navigate what is happening socially.

On that same path; I just really can't understand how someone can look at babies and just feel this immense revulsion, as if it's trash. I guess it's like when I see junkies with scarred legs from self cutting, multiple needle scars on their arms, puke on their clothes and a glazed out look.... but even then I don't think; hmmm maybe it should be okay to kill them.

Now like anyone else, I've got my own hangups; not that I would share them. I generally don't talk about these topics (even superficially) online, because I know my perception is so far from the norm, so warped, that only people with the same hangup are going to understand.

I guess I don't understand that part either, so let's turn that into a question. When you know your perception is so warped on a subject, why engage in discussion about it? Genuine, open question.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
This may amaze you, but many people manage to avoid having sex.
The mass number of illegitimate bastard children and actually murdered unwanted babies throughout history says your wrong.

I love seeing Pro Lifers twist themselves into pretzels to justify why a painless abortion is worse then subjecting an unwanted child to years of abuse and misery or forcing a woman to care for a lifeless potato goblin like the Hartley Hooligans.

Cuck Shack

Chuck's "writing shed."
kiwifarms.net
The mass number of illegitimate bastard children and actually murdered unwanted babies throughout history says your wrong.

I love seeing Pro Lifers twist themselves into pretzels to justify why a painless abortion is worse then subjecting an unwanted child to years of abuse and misery or forcing a woman to care for a lifeless potato goblin like the Hartley Hooligans.
Here's a valid point I've been waiting for. Infanticide was frequently practiced until fairly recently. In some parts of the world it's still used in place of birth control. Killing babies and or fetuses is not even close to being a new phenomenon. Modern culture is fucked up in some ways but this is a case of "the more things change, the more things stay the same."

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
Here's a valid point I've been waiting for. Infanticide was frequently practiced until fairly recently. In some parts of the world it's still used in place of birth control. Killing babies and or fetuses is not even close to being a new phenomenon. Modern culture is fucked up in some ways but this is a case of "the more things change, the more things stay the same."
Female infanticide was infamous in China and despite it being long banned there are rumors that it's still practiced thanks to China's strong population control policies.

So lol at the " lmao just don't have sex" cope posting I've seen in here.

Kripolkripa

kiwifarms.net
Female infanticide was infamous in China and despite it being long banned there are rumors that it's still practiced thanks to China's strong population control policies.

>People murder babies frequently, so it's okay for me to be a retarded degenerate

I don't understand this. Are you saying since some chinks in Chinaland murder babies occasionally it's okay and everyone should be a hedonist? Just because it happens doesn't mean I think a convicted killer of infants shoudn't be imprisoned/executed.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
>People murder babies frequently, so it's okay for me to be a retarded degenerate

I don't understand this. Are you saying since some chinks in Chinaland murder babies occasionally it's okay and everyone should be a hedonist? Just because it happens doesn't mean I think a convicted killer of infants shoudn't be imprisoned/executed.
It's either abortion or drowned infant. And I think drowning is the more painful of the two.

People are going to keep fucking no matter how assmad it makes virgins with rage even authoritarian shitholes like China can't stop it.

Kripolkripa

kiwifarms.net
It's either abortion or drowned infant. And I think drowning is the more painful of the two.

People are going to keep fucking no matter how assmad it makes virgins with rage.
>virgins

This is kind of a delusional ad hominem. Most soyboy cuck losers are definitely lefties who shill for pro choice and "women's bodies" constantly. Pro-life people tend to be much more family oriented, more traditional relationships and views, etc. A lot of mothers are a significant portion of pro-life people. it's essentially a cultural messaging of classic American/Puritan values which place children and families on a pedestal. Which is a good virtue to have in my opinion, regardless of the chaotic reality of the world where things occurring of all stripes are inevitable.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
>virgins

This is kind of a delusional ad hominem. Most soyboy cuck losers are definitely lefties who shill for pro choice and "women's bodies" constantly. Pro-life people tend to be much more family oriented, more traditional relationships and views, etc. A lot of mothers are a significant portion of pro-life people. it's essentially a cultural messaging of classic American/Puritan values which place children and families on a pedestal. Which is a good virtue to have in my opinion, regardless of the chaotic reality of the world where things occurring of all stripes are inevitable.
LMAO Christcuck politicians in America get busted every other week paying a ho for sex and abortion.

So spare me the hypocritical Puritan moralfaggotery.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net

Personally I'm curious that anyone would consider this an option, not in the self-discipline sense but in the realistically expecting others not to have sex way. You may as well build society assuming people won't be mean to one another.

Also you're pretty much wiping your arse with the bible posting here so the idea of any of us moral grandstanding is absurd.

Last edited:

Kripolkripa

kiwifarms.net
LMAO Christcuck politicians in America get busted every other week paying a ho for sex and abortion.

So spare me the hypocritical Puritan moralfaggotery.
I'm not a Christian or a Puritan, however having family as a virtue is a healthy side effect of a Puritan culture base as was increased education/literacy as a result. I'm aware politicians tend to be corrupt liars, have you recently heard this news?

Cuck Shack

Chuck's "writing shed."
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand this. Are you saying since some chinks in Chinaland murder babies occasionally it's okay and everyone should be a hedonist?
No. It's a refutation of the argument that abortion is just a result of how degenerate society has become and that specifically is what makes it wrong. Women need to get back in the kitchen and stop being whores yet also let their husbands pound them 24/7 so on and so forth. I'm not saying that this is your argument but it's an argument that I've seen and the history of infanticide rebuts it.

Kripolkripa

kiwifarms.net
No. It's a refutation of the argument that abortion is just a result of how degenerate society has become and that specifically is what makes it wrong. Women need to get back in the kitchen and stop being whores yet also let their husbands pound them 24/7 so on and so forth. I'm not saying that this is your argument but it's an argument that I've seen and the history of infanticide rebuts it.
I understand that. Except societies have usually been deemed degenerate and godless throughout history. Since we're discussing how different societies specifically valued the lives of children/fetuses, in societies "enlightened" with Christendom (personally I think this is more a genetic factor than anything but Christianity and native European culture is hopelessly intertwined at this point) children had virtually always been valued and held in high esteem and the idea of infanticide was commonly looked down upon. So I don't see how it's necessarily hypocrisy or incorrect for Christians/Europeans specifically to criticize those who do not hold the same values which they have in fact upheld for centuries in so far as what's culturally and morally acceptable (with respect to the idea of abortion/child killing).

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net

I'm sure it still goes on, especially in rural areas. I know it's a big problem in India too for some of the same reasons (misogynistic culture where girls are considered far less valuable than boys, lack of access to comprehensive sex ed, contraception, and abortion especially in rural areas, lots of people living in extreme poverty who can't afford to care for extra kids).

Hell, I know there are a lot of girls in India whose name literally means "unwanted". I guess their parents didn't have the heart to off them as babies so they just stuck them with a name that reminds of how much their parents didn't want them. Not sure that's a whole lot better.

It also happened in many European countries before the industrial revolution. Part of how we know sex-specific infanticide happens is because in lots of places old Baptism records contain a disproportionate amount of male names, meaning almost certainly that a good chunk of female babies born were "disposed of" before being baptized.

And when unwanted babies weren't straight up murdered, they were abandoned in random places and still usually ended up dying.

A lot of prolifers I've seen believe that in the past people either only fucked strictly to procreate (with the lights off in the missionary position) or pulled themselves up by the bootstraps and magically generated the resources to care for the kid. They act like people in modern times are so horrible an degenerate, when in reality aborting embryos is fucking tame compared to how people actually dealt with unwanted pregnancies back in the day.

People will always want to fuck, and until a 100% effective form of birth control exists (or sterilization at least becomes easier to get) there will be unwanted pregnancies. And without access to safe abortion, unwanted pregnancies often end in actual baby killing.

Muh Vagina

If you're reading this, you have a micropenis
kiwifarms.net
When they perform abortions, they mutilate the fetus and give it a painful death.
Embryos and fetuses are not capable of feeling pain and they're not "mutilated". Facts over feels. You're one of those spergs who think that all abortion providers are Kermit Gosnell, aren't you?
What about rape babies?" Rape-induced pregnancy is awful, but to abort a product of rape is to punish the baby for the sins of the biological "father".
Forcing a rape victim to give birth to her rapist's baby is punishing the victim. I'd rather "punish" the blob of cells that won't feel pain.
How do you define sentience?
Sentience is the capacity to feel and have awareness. Even the youngest newborns are sentient. They get agitated, they get hungry, they feel pain.
I'm celibate by choice, so if that's meant to be an insult it was a shitty attempt.
Stop lying.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
I understand that. Except societies have usually been deemed degenerate and godless throughout history. Since we're discussing how different societies specifically valued the lives of children/fetuses, in societies "enlightened" with Christendom (personally I think this is more a genetic factor than anything but Christianity and native European culture is hopelessly intertwined at this point) children had virtually always been valued and held in high esteem and the idea of infanticide was commonly looked down upon. So I don't see how it's necessarily hypocrisy or incorrect for Christians/Europeans specifically to criticize those who do not hold the same values which they have in fact upheld for centuries in so far as what's culturally and morally acceptable (with respect to the idea of abortion/child killing).
Lol infanticide might have been taboo to openly discuss in historical Europe but it absolutely happened. It only stopped with the introduction of condoms. People in Europe only stopped killing their babies when they started having less of them

Also lol@Christianity valuing children, the bible is full of infanticide, like God goes on baby killing sprees pretty much every time he gets a wild hair up his ass. If you're a baby in the bible, you're probably gonna have a bad time.

Even today fundies treat their kids like garbage, I've talked a lot about how everyone I've ever met who had fundie parents was abused in some way. A lot them openly brag about physically abusing their kids especially, probably because the bible encourages it.

Last edited:

Kripolkripa

kiwifarms.net
Lol infanticide might have been taboo to openly discuss in historical Europe but it absolutely happened. It only stopped with the introduction of condoms. People in Europe only stopped killing their babies when they started having less of them
I never said it didn't happen, but as you said it wasn't acceptable or near as common. Similar to the concept of murder or rape happening while being unacceptable. Doesn't mean I think murders and rapes are going to stop and we all get to never face reality again. It shouldn't be easy or simple for everyone to be a virtuous person if the virtues are truly exemplary.