The Abortion Debate Containment Thread - Put abortion sperging here.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Also no one is using them as contraception
images (1).jpeg

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
Unless you're rich no one could afford that shit. And even if you're rich or can somehow easily access misoprostol it still requires feeling like shit and staying home for a day having a heavy period. That's the easiest form of abortion too.

Abortion is for when contraception fails or wasn't available. It is not contraception.

People that thing anyone uses abortion as contraception remind me of dudes that think women get off on having a tampon inserted or that they pee from their vaginas and other stupid shit like that.

LargeChoonger

kiwifarms.net
Having to pay for an abortion is a consequence. Also no one is using them as contraception, that would be one fucking expensive, inconvenient form of contraception.

Also fetuses aren't people. They don't deserve to be humanized.
Until you realize sugar daddies, e-beg cucks, browbeaten family, and possibly the American taxpayer soon are the ones picking up the tab

I would tell you to cope but telling you to take a shotshell to the face seems more fitting

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Until you realize sugar daddies, e-beg cucks, browbeaten family, and possibly the American taxpayer soon are the ones picking up the tab

I would tell you to cope but telling you to take a shotshell to the face seems more fitting
No they aren't, at least not taxpayers. Hyde Amendment. Would be nice if taxpayer dollars could pay for abortions though.

Taxpayers do pay for shit like WIC and food stamps and most prolifers I've seen bitch about it even though you'd think they'd be overjoyed to help provide basic necessities to needy families.

Actually I take it back, taxpayers probably have indirectly paid for the abortions of the mistresses of politicians, especially Republican ones.

LargeChoonger

kiwifarms.net
No they aren't, at least not taxpayers. Hyde Amendment. Would be nice if taxpayer dollars could pay for abortions though.

Taxpayers do pay for shit like WIC and food stamps and most prolifers I've seen bitch about it even though you'd think they'd be overjoyed to help provide basic necessities to needy families.

Actually I take it back, taxpayers probably have indirectly paid for the abortions of the mistresses of politicians, especially Republican ones.
You're making the mistake of thinking I'm partisan. I am a Republican, but in the "Giovanni Gentile was a cool guy" way, not the libertarian tard way. I'd sooner literally die in a fire than pay for anyone's abortion

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
You're making the mistake of thinking I'm partisan. I am a Republican, but in the "Giovanni Gentile was a cool guy" way, not the libertarian tard way. I'd sooner literally die in a fire than pay for anyone's abortion
Too late, you probably have, especially if you've donated money to anyone particularly fundie. Shit I wouldn't be surprised if at least a few megachurch pastors also took some money out of the collection plate to pay for whoever they're cheating on their wife with to get an abortion on the down low. Fundies are even bigger sex pests than male feminists.

Shit, even plenty of fundie women get secret abortions. "The Only Moral Abortion is my Abortion" is over 20 years old but it's still just as relevant as the day it was written.

Marshal Mannerheim

kiwifarms.net
Too late, you probably have, especially if you've donated money to anyone particularly fundie. Shit I wouldn't be surprised if at least a few megachurch pastors also took some money out of the collection plate to pay for whoever they're cheating on their wife with to get an abortion on the down low. Fundies are even bigger sex pests than male feminists.

Shit, even plenty of fundie women get secret abortions. "The Only Moral Abortion is my Abortion" is over 20 years old but it's still just as relevant as the day it was written.
And what exactly does sperging about those dang, dirty Christians have to do with abortion being good or bad?

Marshal Mannerheim

kiwifarms.net
The same Christian extremists trying to enact their version of Sharia Law and restrict or ban abortion are often getting or funding abortions on the down low.
You've basically just said ”sharia is when I can't murder the unborn and the more I can't murder the unborn the more shariaier it is.”

Either way, some priests being hypocrites does not mean life stops beginning at conception.

LargeChoonger

kiwifarms.net

I've never donated to anything in my life ever. And remember how I said I'm not partisan? That extends to everything. I don't follow or support most churches because they're hypocritical westernized feel-good ceremonies. Being a Christian isn't about being a complacent doormat; it's about extending some level of understanding, and if it comes to it physically destroying anything that forces you to violate your morals. I'm a moral isolationist. Fags and trannies exist, they always have. But they've historically been contained to areas where it doesn't matter because they self-segregated, so whatever, I don't feel like going on a crusade. But when it comes to something as blatant and proactive as abortion, which a massive portion of the world agrees is the killing of infants, I can't sit and watch, let alone fund or be forced to fund it. I can understand unplugging flesh sacks or straight up letting them die before they're born (they're often dead in the womb anyway) but beyond that, no

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
You've basically just said ”sharia is when I can't murder the unborn and the more I can't murder the unborn the more shariaier it is.”

Either way, some priests being hypocrites does not mean life stops beginning at conception.
Not allowing women control of even their bodies and trying to micromanage their reproductive organs is very Sharia-ish, yes

LargeChoonger

kiwifarms.net
Not allowing women control of even their bodies and trying to micromanage their reproductive organs is very Sharia-ish, yes
Back to my point about social and biological responsibilities, what if men decided being expected to do all the labor was taking away bodily autonomy? How would that end? It's the same thing with a woman's inherent biological differences and responsibilities
Edit: spelling

Marshal Mannerheim

kiwifarms.net
And disproportionally killing black babies is reminiscent of what Daesh did to the Yazidis, if you want to get into an autistic argument about who's more like Islamic fundamentalists.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Back to my point about social and biological responsibilities, what if men decided being expected to do all the labor was taking away bodily autonomy? How would that end? It's the same thing with a women's inherent biological differences
Then a bunch of butch lesbians would probably just pick up the slack and work those jobs instead.

This might come as a shock, but women work hard labor jobs as well and have for thousands of years. Especially in setting where for whatever reason there weren't many men around. We aren't just walking incubators that only recently decided to do shit other than be submissive housewives because the evil feminism poisoned our frail lady brains or whatever it says on MGTOW. Our opportunities have historically been restricted but it doesnt mean no women ever were doing these jobs.
And disproportionally killing black babies is reminiscent of what Daesh did to the Yazidis, if you want to get into an autistic argument about who's more like Islamic fundamentalists.
If you know anyone killing babies you need to call the police.

Now black embryos and fetuses being aborted disproportionately is because black people are disproportionately affected by shit like poverty and maternal mortality. Maybe more black women and girls will be motivated to carry their pregnancies to term if someone does something about those issues. Plus when black people do have kids the Thunderdome is the last place that acts like that is a good thing.

turdburger

Shit Sandwich
kiwifarms.net
what if men decided being expected to do all the labor was taking away bodily autonomy? How would that end? It's the same thing with a woman's inherent biological differences and responsibilities
That's happened already, sort of. Men were conscripted to serve in wars and women had to do the work that was previously done by men. Because many men died in the war, and morality in most places prohibited harems, many women also did not reproduce, and not through choice. Men sitting on their asses not doing any work won't bring an end to human existence in the way that it would if no women chose to have children any more.
Besides, heterosexual couples who have a genuine want and love of their children are great and society needs more of them. Women who are happy to stay at home with their kids give them the best start in life and free up some space in the job market, and the only reason governments promote women having kids and trying to maintain a career is so they can get tax from the woman's income as well as from the nanny she has to employ, and later from the kids as well. The fathers take the shitty admin jobs that nobody else wants because having a stable source of income and time with their families at weekends and evenings is more important to them.
You don't manufacture families like that by putting together some basement dweller and a career woman who both think children are parasitic filthgoblins and expecting them to breed. You get them by encouraging people who make good parents and want kids to reproduce more.

LargeChoonger

kiwifarms.net
Then a bunch of butch lesbians would probably just pick up the slack and work those jobs instead.

This might come as a shock, but women work hard labor jobs as well and have for thousands of years. Especially in setting where for whatever reason there weren't many men around. We aren't just walking incubators that only recently decided to do shit other than be submissive housewives because the evil feminism poisoned our frail lady brains or whatever it says on MGTOW. Our opportunities have historically been restricted but it doesnt mean no women ever were doing these jobs.
"Butch lesbians" make up maybe 1% of the population at most (being a genderspecial is a fad, twitter is not indicative of real life). Don't lie to me, virtually all women much prefer to do nothing or work office jobs than shovel shit or play with power lines. And for the third time, I'm not a retarded neocon who focuses on gotcha arguments. I never said women are inferior or meant to be solely housekeepers. This is the reason I'm now a Proud Racist®™. If you're gonna repeatedly assign me a label I'll just accept it and tell your apparently only argument to get fucked. So fuck you, accept your responsibilities, die

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
"Butch lesbians" make up maybe 1% of the population at most (being a genderspecial is a fad, twitter is not indicative of real life). Don't lie to me, virtually all women much prefer to do nothing or work office jobs than shovel shit or play with power lines. And for the third time, I'm not a retarded neocon who focuses on gotcha arguments. I never said women are inferior or meant to be solely housekeepers. This is the reason I'm now a Proud Racist®™. If you're gonna repeatedly assign me a label I'll just accept it and tell your apparently only argument to get fucked. So fuck you, accept your responsibilities, die
Even if women prefer to not do hard labor they'll suck it up and do it if it needs to be done. It's happened throughout history, especially in wartime and also places like isolated fishing villages where men are out at sea for months.

My responsibilities as a mentally ill woman that knows she's incapable of caring for kids properly is to prevent that from ever happening, which you'll be glad to know I've so far done a great job at.

asr

kiwifarms.net
I've always thought that the government shouldn't have any say over our bodies be they male or female, by principle I think it shouldn't be illegal. Yet morally outside of very small cases I am understatedly repulsed by the idea. Life is precious and I hate this forced upon idea of having your cake and eating it too I think people need to take some fucking responsibility and have a good long look in the mirror and really reconsider their choices. That being said I think that shift in mentality isn't going to come because it requires people to actually go against monkey brain hold themselves accountable.