The Abortion Debate Containment Thread - Put abortion sperging here.

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Muh Vagina

If you're reading this, you have a micropenis
kiwifarms.net
Dr. Hern in Colorado will perform an abortion at any point in a pregnancy for any reason, no fetal anomaly or urgent health concern needed.
And just how many women with perfectly healthy late term pregnancies actually visit him? You're not being realistic.

And disproportionally killing black babies is reminiscent of what Daesh did to the Yazidis
You don't give a shit about black people.

Don't have sex. It is not a difficult concept.
You're an incel. It's easy for you.

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
An actually effective law outlawing abortion would essentially involve trampling all over the rights of people already born, and I'm not just talking about Roe V Wade here, there were at least a few women brought before the legal system in certain states with very restrictive abortion laws for potentially inducing a miscarriage. People can argue until they're blue in the face about the morals/ethics of abortion, the practical effects of outlawing it are bad on multiple levels.

So no, I am not in favor of outlawing abortion.

Last edited:

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
An actually effective law outlawing abortion would essentially involve trampling all over the rights of people already born, and I'm not just talking about Roe V Wade here, there were at least a few women brought before the legal system in certain states with very restrictive abortion laws for potentially inducing a miscarriage. People can argue until they're blue in the face about the morals/ethics of abortion, the practical effects of outlawing it are bad on multiple levels.

So no, I am not in favor of outlawing abortion.
Women and girls dying horrible and completely unnecessary death from back alley illegal abortions or sepsis because doctors werent allowed to remove a dying, rotting fetus is a feature, not a bug for prolifers.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Women and girls dying horrible and completely unnecessary death from back alley illegal abortions or sepsis because doctors werent allowed to remove a dying, rotting fetus is a feature, not a bug for prolifers.
I see we've reached stage 3 of the @Android raptor guide to debating abortion.
1) argue for abortion on demand at any stage of the pregnancy.
2) wait for a pro-lifer to show up and disagree with you.
3) defend abortion on the grounds that it's arguably necessary to save the mother's life in some cases.
4) imply that pro-lifers all hate women, want them to die barefoot and pregnant, and want to implement sharia in the West.
5) when that pro-lifer decides to read another thread on the Farms instead of arguing with an elaborately constructed motte and bailey, go back to stage 1.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like Android Raptor said infanticide in Europe only went down once contraceptives and abortion became more widespread and socially acceptable.

Only if you don't count the other kind of infanticide.

Why do you believe that, and why do you have the chutzpah to say so with such certainty?
Because they're liars. This was already brought up like 75 pages ago or so, when muhvagina had her "that's dumb" moment, until being confronted with the evidence and then ignoring it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Hey knock it off, we just want women to be happy. It isn't our fault they're so crazy about this housewife with a big family thing.
Being a housewife with a big family sounds like hell. I won't knock it if that's genuinely what a woman wants to do, but personally if I was forced into that lifestyle I'd probably snap and go full family annihilator.

I think there's a reason why in the past so many housewives were either on a shitton of drugs or were completely fucking batshit and abused their kids in all kinds of twisted ways to the point the grew up to become serial killers and shit.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Where are you getting this from? Hollywood movies?
Bruh housewives in the 50s and 60s were notoriously on a fuckton of drugs. It was a shit time to be alive. You also had serial killers like Ed Gein and Edmund Kemper pop up who were the product of batshit insane women who should've never had kids.

Not all women are cut out to be parents, just like not all men are. Some people just shouldn't have kids.

1618059388359.png

Kripolkripa

kiwifarms.net
And just how many women with perfectly healthy late term pregnancies actually visit him? You're not being realistic.

You don't give a shit about black people.

You're an incel. It's easy for you.
If your argument is you literally can't stop yourself from having unprotected sex, that just makes you an utter retard with a likely broken background. Why would I want to accomodate people like you in society?

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
Its easy, just ban abortion on healthy white babies. Darkies we got enough of already. But than again most people who consider abortion are the scummy leftists who shouldn't reproduce anyway? On the other hand, the fetus dindu nuffins (yet, if it would have been a niglet) .