The Abortion Debate Containment Thread - Put abortion sperging here.

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Birth control can fail, dumbass.
Wouldn’t this be a good argument for abstaining until ready then? Outside of rape cases, people do get a choice in whether they have sex or not. That said, I’d be willing to use tax money to subsidize IUDs in order to prevent abortions. That’s my stance anyway.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
I have been convinced by this. Just let them have abortions holy shit who normalizes babby abandonment?
At least that's better than when babies/kids are found dead or half dead in some filthy, junkie squat/hoard or like 6 unsupervised little kids are pulled from one trailer and shit like that. Or cases where the abuse isn't extreme enough for CPS to give a shit so kids are stuck with a mom that does nothing but scream at them and lets tons of shady boyfriend's around them and shit.

Aborting an embryo is far more humane than bringing a child into a fucked up situation like that. Like if you let a cat or dog have kittens as an irresponsible junkie or whatever people would think it's horrible and you might even get arrested. Bringing a fucking kid into that situation? Hell no.

Also Church of Satan is fucking based with those billboards and all the other shit they do to troll fundies, even if they are just edgy atheists.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Imagine worshipping pure evil just to own the cons.
Idk, they have a much better track record on women's rights and not molesting children than the other guys, plus they advocate for shit that actually reduces abortion rates (comprehensive sex Ed an universal access to contraception).

Plus to me pure evil is forcing a child to gestate and give birth to the spawn of her rapist, like that shit is far more evil than some vague diety tha may or may not exist.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Aren't you a Catholic? Pot, kettle.
Sweeping kiddie diddling under the rug for years to own the libs

Doesn't even the bible give abrahamic god a much bigger body count than Satan? Not that what's in the Bible has any place dictating law in secular nations like the US, but still.

I'll take a vague supernatural entity that probably doesn't exist and isn't even the biggest douchebag in the religious texts it comes from any day over kiddie diddling and forced pregnancy.

It's interesting that not only is the Church of Satan actually just edgy atheism, it also explicitly forbids raping or otherwise abusing kids. Unlike the bible, which doesn't seem to think kids getting straight up murdered is a big deal and the main diety impregnates a child.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Aren't you a Catholic? Pot, kettle.
Sweeping kiddie diddling under the rug for years to own the libs

Doesn't even the bible give abrahamic god a much bigger body count than Satan? Not that what's in the Bible has any place dictating law in secular nations like the US, but still.

I'll take a vague supernatural entity that probably doesn't exist and isn't even the biggest douchebag in the religious texts it comes from any day over kiddie diddling and forced pregnancy.

It's interesting that not only is the Church of Satan actually just edgy atheism, it also explicitly forbids raping or otherwise abusing kids. Unlike the bible, which doesn't seem to think kids getting straight up murdered is a big deal and the main diety impregnates a child.
Welcome to the Abortion Debate Containment thread.

Please leave your fedoras at the door.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
To translate
”I have no evidence that Catholics rape more kids than public school teachers, but I disagree with them about abortion so they must be hiding something!”
Bruh you can find tons of evidence about how the Catholic Church tried to bury shit against kiddie diddling priests or just moved them to different parishes. Even the ones that were eventually held legally accountable, it was decades after they first started diddling kids. Lots of them probably still haven't faced justice so who knows how many kiddie diddler priests are still out there.

Public schools especially in certain areas can bad about trying to bury kiddie diddling allegations, but they generally don't try to cover shit up to the extent the Catholic Church does. If nothing else they don't have the resources to do so.

Kiddie diddling is generally agreed as being highly underreported, and when it happens in religious groups that are infamous for not properly reporting that shit I think it's safe to assume it happens significantly more than just what's reported.

Other religious groups are just as bad, like Jehovah's witnesses. Personally I think Evangelicals are also rotten with kiddie diddlers based on shit to be heard anecdotally.

I guess this is what happens when you base a religion around a diety that impregnated a child.

X Prime

The Derivative
kiwifarms.net
1618598689700.png

Not sure how to feel about this one. It's kind of darkly funny.

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have been convinced by this. Just let them have abortions holy shit who normalizes babby abandonment?
Baby hatches, or foundling wheels as they used to be called, have been a thing for a long time, dating as far back as the Middle Ages. They were invented in 1193 by Pope Innocent III after numerous bodies of drowned infants were found in the Tiber River.

The goal of them was not to normalize infant abandonment, but instead to prevent infant deaths, and provide a safe place where the infants could easily be found after they were left there by mothers unwilling, or unable to care for them. The infants would be then either be cared for by the church, local orphanages, or be put into foster-care as is the case in modern times.

Syaoran Li

The Fresh Prince of Mayberry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the Abortion Debate Containment thread.

Please leave your fedoras at the door.

Not everyone who opposes Abrahamic theocracy and traditionalism is some pseudo-intellectual arrogant fedora-clad atheist.

Personally, I hate the fedoras more than I hate the traditionalists since they're full of hubris and pretentiousness.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bruh you can find tons of evidence about how the Catholic Church tried to bury shit against kiddie diddling priests or just moved them to different parishes. Even the ones that were eventually held legally accountable, it was decades after they first started diddling kids. Lots of them probably still haven't faced justice so who knows how many kiddie diddler priests are still out there.

Public schools especially in certain areas can bad about trying to bury kiddie diddling allegations, but they generally don't try to cover shit up to the extent the Catholic Church does. If nothing else they don't have the resources to do so.

Kiddie diddling is generally agreed as being highly underreported, and when it happens in religious groups that are infamous for not properly reporting that shit I think it's safe to assume it happens significantly more than just what's reported.

Other religious groups are just as bad, like Jehovah's witnesses. Personally I think Evangelicals are also rotten with kiddie diddlers based on shit to be heard anecdotally.

I guess this is what happens when you base a religion around a diety that impregnated a child.

If you don't go by what you hear anecdotally and instead look at the stats you would realize that the single best predictor of kiddie diddling is whether someone is a gay man. About 50x times higher than average man and about 500x times higher than average woman.

The catholic abuse and the hiding of it remains a massive scandal. But even then being a catholic priests is only almost twice as common compared to average man by the stats.

But gay men support abortion, so you have no problem with them, right?